Conquer Club

Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Join a clan, or make a new clan.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Looking to join a Clan - Post your CC CV/Resume here

Postby Caymanmew on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:11 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
caymanmew wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I wouldn't let someone in Ascension if they couldn't spell Sergeant.

LOL like i'd join ascension. I am quite happy where i am and would not downgrade to play with you.

I was just poking fun but if you want to take it seriously that's fine.

First of all you seem to think you would ever have a chance at joining Ascension, which is quite preposterous. I wouldn't even give you a trial game, and I've given cadets trial games before. I'm pretty sure he could spell sergeant too.

Second, here are the results from every single time Aeternus (now Ascension) played against Atlantis.

ATN 16 VS ATL 5 (damnnnnnn)
ATN 7 VS ATL 1
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 5 VS ATL 3
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 32 VS ATL 19

Your clan has literally never beaten us in anything, ever. Likely never will.

Imagine getting so upset over being called out for an incorrect spelling that you try to talk shit on someone's clan and completely embarrass yourself and your clan in the process. You've got some good guys in that clan who have given you a chance when your previous time on this site was spent as a stupid kid. Don't go and ruin it now.

:lol:

Talk about an over reaction. Don't talk shit if you can't handle it.

As for our record vs ATN, i could care less. ATL has gone through a lot of change over the last year and results from the old ATL mean nothing as far as i am concerned. We are focused on the present and future, not the past.

Concerning my past time on this sight before you joined.... Everyone was a stupid kid at some point. People grow up, accept it.
Old High Score: 3185
Colonel Caymanmew

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (17)

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:49 pm

I was a stupid kid at some point in the past. Still am occasionally.

Shall we stay on topic now?
TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Medals: 83
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (15) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (3)
Tribe Achievement (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby Vid_FISO on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:I was a stupid kid at some point in the past. Still am occasionally.

You do know that you're not a CD any more?
If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through
Major Vid_FISO

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (20) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:55 pm

caymanmew wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
caymanmew wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I wouldn't let someone in Ascension if they couldn't spell Sergeant.

LOL like i'd join ascension. I am quite happy where i am and would not downgrade to play with you.

I was just poking fun but if you want to take it seriously that's fine.

First of all you seem to think you would ever have a chance at joining Ascension, which is quite preposterous. I wouldn't even give you a trial game, and I've given cadets trial games before. I'm pretty sure he could spell sergeant too.

Second, here are the results from every single time Aeternus (now Ascension) played against Atlantis.

ATN 16 VS ATL 5 (damnnnnnn)
ATN 7 VS ATL 1
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 5 VS ATL 3
ATL 3 VS ATN 5
ATN 32 VS ATL 19

Your clan has literally never beaten us in anything, ever. Likely never will.

Imagine getting so upset over being called out for an incorrect spelling that you try to talk shit on someone's clan and completely embarrass yourself and your clan in the process. You've got some good guys in that clan who have given you a chance when your previous time on this site was spent as a stupid kid. Don't go and ruin it now.

:lol:

Talk about an over reaction. Don't talk shit if you can't handle it.

As for our record vs ATN, i could care less. ATL has gone through a lot of change over the last year and results from the old ATL mean nothing as far as i am concerned. We are focused on the present and future, not the past.

Concerning my past time on this sight before you joined.... Everyone was a stupid kid at some point. People grow up, accept it.

I made a joke about the incorrect spelling of one word and you took it to heart and started talking shit about my clan. All I had to do is click two pages and copy/paste some info and you're put in your place. Not much effort on my part, especially for how funny it was laughing at your post with people from my clan.

I could talk about ATL of the past with some of the iconic names that used to play in their ranks, compared to the players they've picked up recently, but let's not get you too upset.

You're saying "don't talk shit if you can't handle it" but I made a little joke, you overreacted and we're continuing from there. That's how these little bits of fun usually play out. One person gives shit, the other person gives it back, the first person gives shit again and so on. Your comment doesn't make much sense if you understand what I just explained.
Major iAmCaffeine

Medals: 138
The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (24) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:I was a stupid kid at some point in the past. Still am occasionally.

You do know that you're not a CD any more?

I do. You do know that thread is used for players wanting to join a clan? I check this topic for potential new players, and none of the ones chatting shit right now are looking for a new clan.
TOFU, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
Brigadier Extreme Ways

Medals: 83
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (15) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (3)
Tribe Achievement (5) General Contribution (3)

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Please keep the topic related to new users seeking to join a clan.

If you have a personal beef with someone, please send them a PM instead of posting in this thread.
Colonel Jdsizzleslice
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 116
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Monthly Leader Silver (1) Most Improved Gold (1) Event Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4)
Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3)
Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (10) General Contribution (4)

Postby elfish_lad on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:46 pm

SuicidalSnowman wrote:I'm back after taking two years off - had a personal disaster and it really took the life out of games for a bit. Felt myself missing the community here though, so I came back, only to find that almost all of my friends haven't logged on in at least six months.

I'm not sure I'm ready for a full time competitive clan yet, but I would like to get involved in some solid team games with a good group of people. I've participated in a couple clans previously and know how to communicate team games (but I don't skype).

My game calendar is open just send invites if you are interested.

Hey snowy. Welcome back.
Major elfish_lad

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) General Contribution (3)

Previous

Return to Create/Join a Competitive Clan