Moderator: Tournament Directors
Awoodness wrote:I've gotten crushed in this thing, congrats to those doing well.
Puddleglum wrote:Here is the top 10 through Week 7! Look for Week 8 / 9 invites sometime tonight or tomorrow...
1. (7-0) Jimmy V - the SEC leader overtakes the Beast with a 2-0 conference record and an undefeated season intact.
2. (6-1) Beast of Burson - The Beast may have cooled off a bit, dropping a close game to Big 12 rival, 1/2nuts1/2genius. While still leading his conference in the tournament rankings, he falls a game behind harvmax (yes, #36 harvmax) for the Conference lead. A showdown against dowian2 just became a must-win.
3. (7-0) Evil Semp - He might feel cheated out of a top-2 spot, being undefeated and all. But... he's playing like a champion, and if he keeps winning, good things will happen.
4. (5-2) dowian2- dowian is the best of a slew of 5-2 teams. He and fellow top-5 Big 12 rivals, Beast of Burson and 1/2nuts1/2genius, each hold a 1-1 conference record. Dowian must improve on that if he wants to make a championship run.
5. (5-2) 1/2nuts1/2genius - though a loss to harvmax in week 7 cost him the conference lead, a big win over Beast of Burson in week 6, keeps 1/2nuts1/2genius in the hunt.
6. (5-2) iAmCaffeine - a tough loss to Jimmy V in week 7 costs Caffeine a spot in the rankings and propelled his conference rival into the overall number 1 spot. He'll need some help if he wants a conference championship and a possible 1st-round tournament bye.
7. (5-2) danervinsucks - A strong start to the beginning of conference play moves danervinsucks up three spots. Maybe danervinaintsobad.
8. (5-2) torres44cm - torres cracks the top 10 for the first time, opening conference play with an impressive 2-0 record and hot on the heals of conference rival, danervinsucks.
9. (5-2) King_Herpes - The only member in the top 10 to benefit from more than one forfeit. However, he is also the only member of his conference in the top 10 (though, there are 5 others in the top 25!).
10. (5-2) Vonkillenoffen - Puddleglum snapped his 5-game winning streak. However, Vonkillenoffen remains the lone Big 10 member in the top 10, a conference with a mere 3 players in the top 25. It's bound to get easier from here... right?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users