Conquer Club

Unternehmen Michael: Day 3 - A Death!

FOS: Dedicated those who can't get enough Mafia action. Ongoing Games located here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Unternehmen Michael: Day 3 - A Death!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed May 16, 2018 8:03 am

I r smurt

I'd still say hold the claims for now and hop aboard a bandwagon. All aboard!

Pika
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Sergeant 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby ZaBeast on Wed May 16, 2018 10:50 pm

DDS, is it still a gut feeling? You voted Aage D1 and didn't explain why you changed for pika yet.

Don't see how my actions qualify as smart and lucky, and I don't think such vague statements make it worth claiming, because I don't think there is much we can get out of it anyways.
Major ZaBeast

Medals: 23
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Bot Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (3)

Postby ZaBeast on Wed May 16, 2018 10:53 pm

ZaBeast wrote:DDS, is it still a gut feeling? You voted Aage D1 and didn't explain why you changed for pika yet.

I mean it was probably a joke vote D1, just wondering if this one is more backed up. Then again, I guess you would have claimed if you had truly incriminating evidence based on night actions
Major ZaBeast

Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu May 17, 2018 6:38 am

Nope, just not liking the idea of mass claiming and view it as a town PR hunt.

And then the no lynch thing...Did we actually learn of anything of merit? I mean how this game operates mechanically?
ManBungalow wrote:For BBS, I recommend he get more DDS. That way, he won't experience such jealous BJ's.

Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby dakky21 on Thu May 17, 2018 7:40 pm

ZaBeast wrote:Don't see how my actions qualify as smart and lucky, and I don't think such vague statements make it worth claiming, because I don't think there is much we can get out of it anyways.

Well if I don't post my "investigations" AND if I get killed then you won't have any info to go on, but with posting results something may come out of it later. That said, I don't know why you don't want those to be posted while they obviously mean nothing?
Sergeant 1st Class dakky21

Medals: 150
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (44)
Clan Achievement (35) Challenge Achievement (9) Tribe Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (8)

Postby ZaBeast on Fri May 18, 2018 12:44 am

dakky21 wrote:
ZaBeast wrote:Don't see how my actions qualify as smart and lucky, and I don't think such vague statements make it worth claiming, because I don't think there is much we can get out of it anyways.

Well if I don't post my "investigations" AND if I get killed then you won't have any info to go on, but with posting results something may come out of it later. That said, I don't know why you don't want those to be posted while they obviously mean nothing?

I don't care if they get posted, I just mentioned I'm not going to give information about my role so people can try to analyze why I'm smart/lucky cause that can only hurt town (giving out my role, not people analyzing my actions).

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Nope, just not liking the idea of mass claiming and view it as a town PR hunt.

And then the no lynch thing...Did we actually learn of anything of merit? I mean how this game operates mechanically?

I get the point on pika, but I don't think lynching would reveal info about the mechanics of the game. We already know it deals 1 HP, not sure what else you expect to learn from a lynch mechanics-wise.
PS you forgot the word "vote" so I don't think yours is valid.

I might also be tempted to vote for Aage or Skoff due to their continued lack of contribution (bring on the weak votes). I've given up voting for dakky and so far strike strikes me as town (I don't have enough on anyone to have a definite town reading on anyone but strike looks like the most townie of everyone so far. I just wanted to plug in that terrible pun even if "strike" is not the best choice of word). Neutral about DDS.
Major ZaBeast

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri May 18, 2018 2:53 am

Woops

Vote Pika

Herpaderp

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri May 18, 2018 2:55 am

No one has really been contributing positively that strikes me town or scum really, the game is sort of floating about like a turd that won't flush, or you wearing your favorite pair of shoes only to step into dog shit that can't be washed off, so voting for Aage or Skoff is kind of pointless based off of that.

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri May 18, 2018 10:51 am

So DDS was banned and I will need to find a replacement.
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo
Major DoomYoshi

Medals: 87
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Postby dakky21 on Fri May 18, 2018 11:10 am

I don't think he was banned, maybe it was a joke.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (44)
Clan Achievement (35) Challenge Achievement (9) Tribe Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (8)

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri May 18, 2018 11:27 am

Oh yeah, he's not on the Guest List. My bad, carry on.
Major DoomYoshi

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Postby dakky21 on Sun May 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Has someone died? No posts for more than 48 hours?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun May 20, 2018 6:16 pm

I've been busy sorry. Can't speak for everyone else.

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun May 20, 2018 8:29 pm

dakky21 wrote:Has someone died? No posts for more than 48 hours?

It's a long weekend here in Canada.
Major DoomYoshi

Previous

Return to Mafia Games