Conquer Club

Has the dust settled?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Has the dust settled?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:35 pm

Is it safe for me to come out of my hidey hole?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?


No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.


Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Has the dust settled?

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:22 pm

Or come in any hole. Whatever.


What happened to Saxi post?? Was just here before I posted. He must be scared.
User avatar
Major warmonger1981
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: ST.PAUL
Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (12) Challenge Achievement (2)

Re: Has the dust settled?

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:46 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:What happened to Saxi post?? Was just here before I posted. He must be scared.


I deleted it because I thought someone else should hit that one outta the ballpark.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin
 
Posts: 5564
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:01 am
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: Has the dust settled?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Probably salty over the bad ratings or something.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?


No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.


Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Has the dust settled?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Whats the ban list now?

Xtra, Mrs and Bernie? Guess Ram is the last one.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?


No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.


Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Has the dust settled?

Postby The ram on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:25 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Whats the ban list now?

Xtra, Mrs and Bernie? Guess Ram is the last one.


Why would I be banned DopeyDipShit?
User avatar
General The ram
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:06 pm
Medals: 5
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)

Re: Has the dust settled?

Postby The ram on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:14 am

Must have gone back to his panic room with a box set of glee and a mammoth box of tissues. This could take a while.
User avatar
General The ram
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:06 pm
Medals: 5
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)

Re: Has the dust settled?

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:57 am

Sorry, got a life.

The ram wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Whats the ban list now?

Xtra, Mrs and Bernie? Guess Ram is the last one.


Why would I be banned DopeyDipShit?

Gee, wonder why?
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?


No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.


Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap
 
Posts: 7688
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Medals: 18
Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Has the dust settled?

Postby The ram on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:05 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Sorry, got a life.

The ram wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:Whats the ban list now?

Xtra, Mrs and Bernie? Guess Ram is the last one.


Why would I be banned DopeyDipShit?

Gee, wonder why?


What about the posts where you call me? Should they be overlooked?
User avatar
General The ram
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 2:06 pm
Medals: 5
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)

Re: Has the dust settled?

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:17 pm

User avatar
Major warmonger1981
 
Posts: 2287
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: ST.PAUL
Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (12) Challenge Achievement (2)


Return to A Place for People to Practice How to Love

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jusplay4fun