Conquer Club

team play abuse(SN)

We take complaints about members who don't follow the rules

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Open a new post and fill out the provided posting template.

team play abuse(SN)

Postby MyNameIsJack on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Game 18488333

check chat for whom is making a truce pretty quickly, with other suspect dialogue, check what they have said, and there history together

truce doesnt even have terms, immediate yes, and frequent team mistaking game for a team game... seems abusive

not even just games with me in it, which is evident anyways, but i assume it happens frequently with how fluid it was
DoomYoshi wrote:the McDouble (which is nature's perfect vegetable) is a decent substitute
Sergeant MyNameIsJack

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: team play abuse

Postby Keefie on Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:07 pm

I'm struggling to understand what you are accusing them of doing wrong ?
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Medals: 122
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (27) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (20)

Postby MyNameIsJack on Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:09 pm

Seems like a form of secret diplomacy when no terms where asked about truce, both agreed, and they thought it was doubles off the bat anyways, just seems shady to me from them
DoomYoshi wrote:the McDouble (which is nature's perfect vegetable) is a decent substitute
Sergeant MyNameIsJack

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Symmetry on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:48 pm

Jack, we recently made up, but you shouldn't keep this kind of report secret from players in the game, so I let them know.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby MagnusGreeol on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:23 pm

I'd like to pipe in and say, Jackson brother, You filled out this report wrong, There has to be linked names of the accused along with game link, then SD would be the Topic seeing they appear to be friends from what I read, But the report is wrong.

It has been known though, that friends who play together here on standard settings, Do have the uncontrollable edge over those who may be just aquaintances in game, Or those who have been here long enough to know that the uncontrollable urge to help your friend or collaborate,,,,,Is a big no no! '')
Major MagnusGreeol
Community Team
Community Team

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7)

Postby kevin diRt on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Happy to weigh in here. There is no collaboration and no secret diplomacy.

You can see in the chat that I asked BOTH MyNameIsJack and The Freshmaker if there was a way for us to avoid fighting at the moment. They were the two players on my border who could be bonused before me, and it seemed like my best bet was to let them focus on fighting each other for the adjacent bonuses. That doesn't seem like an unusual request.

Specifically, I asked MyNameIsJack if he could go the other way, and The Freshmaker if we could "work something out," to which he replied affirmatively. That isn't a truce, it's an invitation to negotiate; there were no truce terms because there was no truce. In any case, it was all in game chat as is proper.

It is true that The Freshmaker is a frequent doubles partner of mine. I often invite him to doubles games but I don't invite him to singles unless it's a 1v1. I used the wrong search criteria in the game finder when looking for doubles games and mistakenly invited The Freshmaker to the game referenced above. I mentioned that in chat as an apology.
Major kevin diRt

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby elfish_lad on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:10 pm

kevin diRt wrote:Happy to weigh in here. There is no collaboration and no secret diplomacy.

You can see in the chat that I asked BOTH MyNameIsJack and The Freshmaker if there was a way for us to avoid fighting at the moment. They were the two players on my border who could be bonused before me, and it seemed like my best bet was to let them focus on fighting each other for the adjacent bonuses. That doesn't seem like an unusual request.

Specifically, I asked MyNameIsJack if he could go the other way, and The Freshmaker if we could "work something out," to which he replied affirmatively. That isn't a truce, it's an invitation to negotiate; there were no truce terms because there was no truce. In any case, it was all in game chat as is proper.

It is true that The Freshmaker is a frequent doubles partner of mine. I often invite him to doubles games but I don't invite him to singles unless it's a 1v1. I used the wrong search criteria in the game finder when looking for doubles games and mistakenly invited The Freshmaker to the game referenced above. I mentioned that in chat as an apology.

Well said.

Cheers.

E.
Major elfish_lad

Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: team play abuse(SN)

Postby sniffie on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:12 am

So basicly, the reason these two are accused is because they made a truce without using many words.
Sometimes, around here things 'go without saying' and not attacking until attacked is a strategy players use.
I cannot see through the fog so I cannot verdict as of yet.
But for now I don't think there is anything fishy going on here.

Sniff
Sergeant 1st Class sniffie
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (15) General Contribution (12)

Return to Cheating & Abuse Reports