Conquer Club

[CLX] Second Division

Active clan challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CLX] Second Division

Postby elddir on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:54 pm

Mad - this was something to give a little more "real-time" update since we don't need to wait til the rounds are fully complete to see how teams are doing. CDs necessarily tend to wait a little longer to post "official" results (last game of the last match finishes), so those are fairly delayed.

Mad777 wrote:
Lindax wrote:
Mad777 wrote:CD in charge will probably end up staring to update the post with results, I think 2nd round games should be nearly complete.

Working on it. Done round 1 in Challonge.

Lx

Thanks man...
General elddir

Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)
Tribe Achievement (2)

Postby Mad777 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 pm

I hear you bud, and you are right, but I was running tournament for long time in this site and depending the structure of it, it’s not easy to come up with a live result score, it depend how organizer wants to spend such time keeping score and update it, but at the end of the day you can’t publish anything official until it is official.
I have done like you, my own scoring results update, for my clan and can’t publish it since I don’t want to step on the toes of the organizer of such event.

In my personal update I’m updating score every other week from all wars, counting game win/loss as well (even though it has not officially completed), however as an official organizer you can’t put score from « guessing » point of view. That’s the difficulty of being a tournament organizer.

Bottom line, what you have done is awesome but I wanted you to understand the official organizer side of such a competition, not that he/she slacking doing it but more about not having choice to wait the official release to post the results.

Cheers bud

8-)
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Major Mad777

Medals: 139
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (25) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Postby elddir on Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:55 pm

oh, definitely sympathetic to the organizers. just threw something together for myself and thought I'd share. wasn't trying to crap on the organizers - that's a thankless enough job already!! :)
General elddir

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (6)
Tribe Achievement (2)

Postby elddir on Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:59 pm

also, fwiw - the methodology used doesn't involve any guessing - just reported wins/losses (often the matches are 5-2 or whatever, so won but not over). was just trying to so something that was easily updated that quickly summarized where everything stood (open to suggestions beyond what's there).
General elddir

Tribe Achievement (2)

Postby Lindax on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:29 pm

Round 2 results are uploaded:

Challonge

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Greako
Major Lindax
Clan Director
Clan Director

Medals: 148
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (8)
Tribe Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (21)

Previous

Return to Active Challenges