Moderator: Tournament Directors
shoop76 wrote:Thanks to jytreberg, who will be helping me with this tournament.
chapcrap wrote:Kings Court
Manual (same as automatic on this map)
jytreberg wrote:WELCOME TO BETA DIVISION
Congratulations to all players joining the Beta Division. Please take a moment and double check your map settings in the image below. If you have any changes, please let jytreberg know before Monday 1/14/19.
shoop76 wrote:Both reserves have already been used and looks like I will need a 3rd. Please sign up with home map and settings if interested.
chapcrap wrote:Couple of things:
- Can a player change their home map if desired or do we play with the same settings forever? It's like you decide to move stadiums or something IRL. If allowed, should probably only be allowed between seasons?
- On the standings and stats document, the division standings are currently sorted by wins. I think that it would be better if it was sorted by points. Right now that is the same, but it may not always be and points are what matters, right?
- shoop76 wrote:Both reserves have already been used and looks like I will need a 3rd. Please sign up with home map and settings if interested.
Can one owner (player) sign up for two different divisions?
- If so, sign up me for the reserve
- Poly (3)
- No Spoils
- No Trench
- 20 Round Limit
- If not, I'll PM some people who might join because they're cool cats.
shoop76 wrote:3. No, I prefer 1 team per player and poly is not allowed, though I am thinking about starting a poly form of the event. The issue with people having multiple teams is that in the upcoming years they can qualify for the same divisions and that would leave a scheduling mess. If you can get some reserves that would be great, everyone knows that people come and go on this site.
CaronylKluster wrote:Sorry I need to make a correction to my map. It should be poly 2. It's Waterloo, poly 2, foggy, nsp, parachute, trench. Thanks!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users