Conquer Club

A week in pathetic Britain

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A week in pathetic Britain

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:05 am

The ram wrote:Traffic lights in London now show a red man to show pedestrians not to walk but when it turns green it's one of those gender fluid lgbtq signs. Man = negative, queer = positive.

As someone living in London, I can confirm that most traffic lights in Tower Hamlets now feature a green woman in a burka.
Sergeant 1st Class mrswdk

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:03 am

How do you know the red symbol is male?
thedragonsrun.webnode.com
Corporal jonesthecurl

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby The ram on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:09 am

jonesthecurl wrote:How do you know the red symbol is male?

I'll bet you used that excuse when you were caught in the ladies tiolet watching young girls
General The ram

Medals: 5
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)

Postby notyou2 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:09 am

The ram wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Rammy, I hate to break this to you, but society needs all types: lefties, righties, liberals, coservatives, straights, LGBTQ, etc. to function properly. They act as checks and balances. Besides, if your country was entirely right wing, whose throats would you advocate to slit then? Be thankful that you have the right to bitch, moan and complain.

Societies need lgbtq to function properly? Why did I even look at your post is beyond me

Yesterday evening I watched the local London ITV news. In schools in London they have started to learn 5 year olds about FGM and telling them to say no. Remember kiddies diversity is our strength. Next week they'll be telling the kids how to use a knife, only in self defence mind.

Closed mind.
Captain notyou2

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (1)

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:26 am

notyou2 wrote:
The ram wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Rammy, I hate to break this to you, but society needs all types: lefties, righties, liberals, coservatives, straights, LGBTQ, etc. to function properly. They act as checks and balances. Besides, if your country was entirely right wing, whose throats would you advocate to slit then? Be thankful that you have the right to bitch, moan and complain.

Societies need lgbtq to function properly? Why did I even look at your post is beyond me

Yesterday evening I watched the local London ITV news. In schools in London they have started to learn 5 year olds about FGM and telling them to say no. Remember kiddies diversity is our strength. Next week they'll be telling the kids how to use a knife, only in self defence mind.

Closed mind.

ram is opposed to the deforming of children's genitals, and he is opposed to teaching children how to use deadly weapons. Some people simply just don't want their society turned into America 2.0, and that's their choice.

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby The ram on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:59 am

mrswdk wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
The ram wrote:

Closed mind.

ram is opposed to the deforming of children's genitals, and he is opposed to teaching children how to use deadly weapons. Some people simply just don't want their society turned into America 2.0, and that's their choice.

Whether you mean it or not but you're bang on the money.
General The ram

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:00 pm

I never bang for money, although I do sometimes accept gifts,

Postby The ram on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:11 pm

mrswdk wrote:I never bang for money, although I do sometimes accept gifts,

When they give you a pack of chewing gum before banging you, it's not a gift ;)
General The ram

Postby The ram on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:47 am

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dail ... orist.html

Black woman flies into rage after pensioner beeps her horn. Black reports old white woman for hate crime. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows who the real racist is here, but you better not say it.......
General The ram

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:37 pm

Here's Patrick Stewart telling you how he really feels:
SaucyJack wrote:If I wanted to play a stacking game, I'd play Jenga.
Captain DoomYoshi

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Postby armati on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:41 pm

I always thought Patrick Stewart was over rated.
Sergeant armati

Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:07 pm

armati wrote:I always thought Patrick Stewart was over rated, but then I saw the Green Room.

Fixed.
Captain DoomYoshi

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Let's remember the times that the UK was the pinnacle of culture:
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:50 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Let's remember the times that the UK was the pinnacle of culture:

My brother went to school with Noel Edmonds. he wasn't in the same year, but they were at the school at the same time.
thedragonsrun.webnode.com
Corporal jonesthecurl

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby tzor on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:48 am

The ram wrote:Yesterday evening I watched the local London ITV news. In schools in London they have started to learn 5 year olds about FGM and telling them to say no. Remember kiddies diversity is our strength. Next week they'll be telling the kids how to use a knife, only in self defence mind.

And we all know that the knife is the gateway to full out BFHS membership. :twisted:
Sergeant tzor
Community Team
Community Team

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (7)

Previous

Return to A Place for People to Practice How to Love