Conquer Club

Sex change regret

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Sex change regret

Postby The ram on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:30 am

Seems lots of these lost souls want their bollocks back and they are silencing this so more snowflakes will go ahead with the operation. Agenda?

https://world.wng.org/content/sex_chang ... t_silenced
General The ram

Medals: 5
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)

Re: Sex change regret

Postby betiko on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:43 am

Why is all this sex change thing such an issue?
I don’t know anyone who has asked for one, nor between two sexes or who asks for new gender pronouns or whatever. People are letting themselves get trolled by the media and a handful of transgender. Just don’t ever forward comment or whatever about that shit. I couldn’t Care less about 0,1% transgenders or whatever.
It’s people either with serious mental issues or hormonal issues. Some people are born with 2 sexes (xxy).
Colonel betiko

Medals: 229
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (2) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Event Bronze (1)
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (31) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (24)

Cosmic Gender Bender

Postby HitRed on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:28 am

This was a PC game. To win you had to enter the gender bender machine. At the time it was cutting edge plot line.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Nebul ... der_Bender

"Decades ago, a vicious war between the sexes erupted on the planet. In the end, the females wiped out the male population with bio-weapons. As a result, the females were no longer able to give birth, so they had no way of continuing their species. They invented a machine that would allow them to alter their sex for short periods of time. This machine became known as the Cosmic Gender Bender (or the Gender Bender for short).

The populace of the planet is divided into two classes, Keepers and (breeding) Stock. The Keepers are technologically advanced and reside underground, where they monitor the Stock. The Stock reside above ground and have a primitive culture. Their only purpose is to be impregnated by a gender bent Keeper in order to repopulate the planet."
Lieutenant HitRed

Medals: 31
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby mrswdk on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 am

World (often stylized in all-caps as WORLD) is a biweekly Christian news magazine, published in the United States by God's World Publications, a non-profit 501(c) organization based in Asheville, North Carolina. World's declared perspective is one of Christian evangelical Protestantism.
Sergeant 1st Class mrswdk

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:15 pm

betiko wrote:Why is all this sex change thing such an issue?
I don’t know anyone who has asked for one,

That's somewhat the point. It's an extremely rare occurrence, but all the recent hype has made it slightly more common. In particular teenagers view it as something edgy and cool. Instead of taking up smoking, people are getting sex changes. Smoking can be quit, gender change ruins your life forever.
SaucyJack wrote:If I wanted to play a stacking game, I'd play Jenga.
Captain DoomYoshi

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Postby mrswdk on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:44 pm

Sex and gender are not the same thing.

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:56 pm

mrswdk wrote:Sex and gender are not the same thing.

Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Some people don't regret it:

SaucyJack wrote:If I wanted to play a stacking game, I'd play Jenga.
Captain DoomYoshi

Medals: 89
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:48 pm

Dutchman, 69, brings lawsuit to lower his age 20 years

A Dutch "positivity trainer" has launched a legal battle to change his age and boost his dating prospects.

Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to shift his birthday from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969, comparing the change to identifying as being transgender.

"We live in a time when you can change your name and change your gender. Why can't I decide my own age?" he said.

Mr Ratelband argues he feels discriminated against because of his age, and that it was affecting his employment chances and his success rate on the dating app, Tinder.

"When I'm 69, I am limited. If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work," he said.

"When I'm on Tinder and it says I'm 69, I don't get an answer. When I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position."

Mr Ratelband further argued that according to his doctors he has the body of a 45-year-old, and described himself as a "young god".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46133262

ofc, I guess I get this - betiko once told me I look like a young god, and I'm neither 49 nor 69 nor anywhere in-between, so whatev
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby mrswdk on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:53 am

saxitoxin wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Sex and gender are not the same thing.

Soy milk and dumplings is the breakfast of champions you fricking red hair:

Postby demonfork on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:28 pm

Some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Lieutenant demonfork

Medals: 76
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2)
Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:01 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Dutchman, 69, brings lawsuit to lower his age 20 years

A Dutch "positivity trainer" has launched a legal battle to change his age and boost his dating prospects.

Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to shift his birthday from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969, comparing the change to identifying as being transgender.

"We live in a time when you can change your name and change your gender. Why can't I decide my own age?" he said.

Mr Ratelband argues he feels discriminated against because of his age, and that it was affecting his employment chances and his success rate on the dating app, Tinder.

"When I'm 69, I am limited. If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car. I can take up more work," he said.

"When I'm on Tinder and it says I'm 69, I don't get an answer. When I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position."

Mr Ratelband further argued that according to his doctors he has the body of a 45-year-old, and described himself as a "young god".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46133262

ofc, I guess I get this - betiko once told me I look like a young god, and I'm neither 49 nor 69 nor anywhere in-between, so whatev

It's the exact same thing because you can go to surgery to alter your identity and try to look younger.

There was one guy that did a lot of surgery to look like a parrot. Too lazy to google it from a mobile phone.
I wonder if any young woman has ever asked surgery to look like an old male parrot.
Colonel betiko

Medals: 229
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (2) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Event Bronze (1)
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (31) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (24)

Return to A Place for People to Practice How to Love