Conquer Club

racism in major democratic strongholds

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:58 am

not sure why so many Democratic strongholds have to pass such weird obscure racism related laws... I mean who actually does this shit? except .. democrats

New York bans discrimination against natural hair

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed off on legislation Friday to make his state one of the few in the country to ban race-based hair discrimination.



The New York Democrat signed Assembly Bill 07797 into law, which prohibits race discrimination based on natural hair or hairstyles.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-york-bans-discrimination-against-natural-hair/ar-AAEhRV6
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class NomadPatriot
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:33 pm
Location: Self-Sufficient Fortress America
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:21 am

So......you want to discriminate against nappy hair....fukn bigot!
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders
 
Posts: 5207
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:30 pm
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby jimboston on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:06 am

It’s a sad world we live in where we either/both...
- have to create a law to protect people whose natural hairstyle is outside the norm.
- FEEL we have to create a law to protect people whose natural hairstyle is outside the norm.

I mean my first thought is “shouldn’t this just be covered by existing non-discrimination laws”?

Then I’m like... I guess not, because if that was the case people wouldn’t;t have pushed for the additional protection, right?

... but who knows, is this really a thing or are people just using this as another crutch / excuse for failure?

I honestly don’t know.

Either way though...

It’s sad if we need it... and it’s also sad if we don’t really need it but people push for it anyway.
User avatar
Lieutenant jimboston
 
Posts: 1991
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:15 am

lol what is "natural"
mrswdk wrote:When your balls look like a couple of dates in a gym sock you probably come to figure that pussy's pussy.
User avatar
Lieutenant TA1LGUNN3R
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:55 am

From the article:

natural hair "including afros, braids, twists, and locks"
Image

宁缺毋滥

Prophet Mohammed wrote:Be chaste yourselves, and women will be chaste as well.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class mrswdk
 
Posts: 13443
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am
Location: Niger
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:57 am

None of those things are natural...

If your hair is naturally braided, it means you have a bird's nest up there.
saxitoxin wrote:
mrswdk wrote:after a man orgasms his brain releases various different chemicals that make him feel sleepy

After DY orgasms he develops a new recipe for chicken taragon, rearranges his closet, and then edits a paper on the Collected Works of John Stuart Mill.
User avatar
Major DoomYoshi
 
Posts: 10129
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Al Fashir, Sudan
Medals: 92
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (10)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (14)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby spurgistan on Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:47 pm

New York bans a certain type of racism, and therefore is racist. My state bans murder, and is therefore pro-murder. This guy.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.


Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:30 pm
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby riskllama on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:09 pm

is an idiot?
Image
User avatar
Major riskllama
 
Posts: 6811
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: deep inside Queen Charlotte.
Medals: 57
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (2)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:11 pm

mrswdk wrote:
natural hair "including afros, braids, twists, and locks"


DoomYoshi wrote:None of those things are natural...


They are natural in the sense that the texture and condition of the hair is not being altered (i.e. it is not being straightened).
Image

宁缺毋滥

Prophet Mohammed wrote:Be chaste yourselves, and women will be chaste as well.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class mrswdk
 
Posts: 13443
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:37 am
Location: Niger
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby jimboston on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:59 pm

mrswdk wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
natural hair "including afros, braids, twists, and locks"


DoomYoshi wrote:None of those things are natural...


They are natural in the sense that the texture and condition of the hair is not being altered (i.e. it is not being straightened).


Anyone with a brain and maybe a little knowledge/awareness knows what they mean.

I think the term ‘natural’ is the not the best term. Maybe ‘ethnic’ hair or ‘traditional’ or maybe some hybrid like ethno-natural... IDK.

I do know that hair styles are only important in some jobs; food preparation, sports, medical care, etc... I also know if it’s clean and contained/covered then that’s all that matters. The style color etc shouldn’t matter... and if I’m a business owner a good employee who is responsible and effective is who I’m gonna hire and keep every day.
User avatar
Lieutenant jimboston
 
Posts: 1991
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:43 pm

jimboston wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
natural hair "including afros, braids, twists, and locks"


DoomYoshi wrote:None of those things are natural...


They are natural in the sense that the texture and condition of the hair is not being altered (i.e. it is not being straightened).


Anyone with a brain and maybe a little knowledge/awareness knows what they mean.

I think the term ‘natural’ is the not the best term. Maybe ‘ethnic’ hair or ‘traditional’ or maybe some hybrid like ethno-natural... IDK.

I do know that hair styles are only important in some jobs; food preparation, sports, medical care, etc... I also know if it’s clean and contained/covered then that’s all that matters. The style color etc shouldn’t matter... and if I’m a business owner a good employee who is responsible and effective is who I’m gonna hire and keep every day.


All hair is ethnic hair.
mrswdk wrote:When your balls look like a couple of dates in a gym sock you probably come to figure that pussy's pussy.
User avatar
Lieutenant TA1LGUNN3R
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:31 am

Huh, I thought Jim was going to explain that it is very common to weave artificial fibers to create a wig which is firmly attached to people these days.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 8990
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Unable to sync with satellites.
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby waauw on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:38 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:All hair is ethnic hair.


My dog leaves me some ethnic hair everyday.
User avatar
Lieutenant waauw
 
Posts: 4755
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (10)

Re: racism in major democratic strongholds

Postby NomadPatriot on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:46 am

Pube's are Ethnic..
don't hate the bush
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class NomadPatriot
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:33 pm
Location: Self-Sufficient Fortress America
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2)


Return to A long-necked flying dog

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users