Brought to you by the Entertainment Team
NO SIGN-UPS REQUIRED - Everyone is eligible!
Please read this entire post before asking any questions!
You may remember that we called last year's Christmas event "The Last CChristmas Ever." For that reason, we won't be doing a Christmas event this year.
Instead, we'll be doing something we've never really done before: a look back at all that 2013 has brought CC - for better, for worse, or for both!
Any way you slice it, 2013 was certainly a very interesting year here on CC.
We've seen highs and lows, hellos and goodbyes, and plenty of new features!
And now, let's take a moment to relive all our fondest CC memories from this year.
We're giving everyone on CC a (virtual) passport, and we challenge each of you to get as many stamps as you possibly can.
How do you get stamps, you ask?
By winning games on specially designated maps and/or settings, of course!
There are 16 stamps in total, divided into 4 categories:
A: Farewells - win 1 game on each map to get the stamp for that map:
1. Gilligan - Island of Doom
2. lackattack - Treasures of Galapagos
3. AndyDufresne - Supermax: Prison Riot!
4. rdsrds2120 - Conquer Man
5. El_Jefe - Cuban Missile Crisis
6. 3 wins over whamBot
7. 2 wins over SassboT
8. 1 win over saxibot
C: Gameplay Settings - 1 win on each:
9. Polymorphic 2, 3, AND 4 (must win on all 3 to earn the stamp)
10. Parachute reinforcements
11. Zombie Spoils
12. No reinforcements
13. 4 OPTIONS - Pick ONE:
- A 9-player game on a map from list A
- A 10-player game on a map from list B
- A 11-player game on a map from list C
- A 12-player game on any map NOT on list D
14. 1 win on Africa II
15. 1 win on any Beta Map
16. 1 win on each of 4 different maps released in 2013
For premium players:
8 stamps = 50% = GA Medal
12 stamps = 75% = GA Medal + Challenge Medal
16 stamps = 100% = GA Medal + Challenge Medal + 500 Conquer Credits
For freemium players:
8 stamps = 50% = GA Medal
10 stamps = 62.5% = GA Medal + Challenge Medal
12 stamps = 75% = GA Medal + Challenge Medal + 500 Conquer Credits
*Criteria are lower for freemiums due to 4-game limit and certain settings (polymorphic, etc.) not being available to them
- Games must start between CC Time: 2013-12-16 00:00:00 and CC Time: 2014-01-01 00:00:00 to be considered for the Challenge.
- Each stamp will only be awarded ONCE per player.
- A single game can earn its winner(s) multiple stamps.
- If a team game meets the criteria for any stamp(s), each member of the winning team will receive that (those) stamp(s).
- Data from all games that have finished by Jan. 1 will be collected on Jan. 1. After that, games will be monitored as they finish.
- Any issues will be solved by me, sempaispellcheck and my word is final.
Best of luck, and enjoy the nostalgia!