Long have the sophisticated Club elite reveled in the fancy game interface options provided by the Add-On 'Bob'. For almost as long have those users been subjected to the abject horror of their Bob features breaking every time the site was updated. Meanwhile new users, and users less familiar with the vagaries of Add-Ons, Greasemonkeys and unMicrosoftian browsers have struggled on with an interface that has become increasing, well, deficient. Now we have a solution for these perplexing quandaries.
We are proud to announce the release of a new Conquer Club gaming interface, that comes with almost all features of 'Bob' built-in... and more!
- Browser Compatability - Works on all major browsers - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Panel Based Console - Position your gaming panels where you want them!
- Floating Action Panel - You can float, move and resize your Action Panel if you choose
- Enhanced Mobile Functionality - Much improved mobile performance
- Snapshots - snap and recall game state
- Map Inspect - check all borders, player and team territory ownership by mouseover
- Per Map Settings - Map Size, Map Opacity, Circle Whiteness
- Advanced Stats
- Additional Game Info
- Text Maps
- Color Coded Dropdowns
NOTE: The New Interface comes turned OFF by default for existing players. You will need to go to Game Settings to turn it on. Also, you will need to disable the Bob Add-On!
Here is some Help On Using the new Interface.
As well as being able to toggle the New Interface itself on the Game Settings page you will also find a number of new features related to and bundled with it:
- Advanced Processing - turn off some of the fancier features on the interface in order to speed the game up
- Map Inspect
- Color Coded Drop Downs
- Confirmations - Deploy, Auto Assault, Phase End
And there are more new features
- Speed Autotournaments - The technology to run speed autotournaments is in place... look out for a Speed Auto on the Tournaments Page.
- Hide Left Nav - On the Left Nav you have the option to Show, Hide, Hide In Game or Hide Not In Game the entire Left Nav. This is especially great for small screens.
- Maps Page - Maps now have a new, more accessible, home. Implements this Suggestion by greenoaks
- List Game Finder results from oldest to newest - Available as an option, this implements this Suggestion by Metsfanmax
- Chat auto-refresh to casual team games - Chat in Team games, where communication is key, will now autorefresh, implementing this Suggestion by natty dread (note, autorefresh was not added to all casual games due to likely server load and potential user experience issues).
- Map Discussion from games - Expanding on our previous release of map discussion threads for Beta Maps, all games now contain a link to the Map Discussion thread, Implementing this Suggestion by chapcrap
- Add Tournament Types - New categories for Tourneys are now available, implementing this Suggestion by Gilligan
- Tournament Info - Small update to Tournament Info page, implementing this Suggestion by patrickaa317
- Tournament Medal Winner Text - Description text for tournament trophies has been improved, implementing this Suggestion by iAmCaffeine
Grand flunkey to the monkey with the spanking machine