MEGAEGG: An Easter Egg Design Speggtacular
Brought to you by the Community Team
Greetings fellow Clubbers,
Here is a new take on our design contests that you've seen before. With the new Inventory addition, the winner of this contest will have their image displayed as an Event Inventory Item - like the Conquer Clovers and Conquer Hearts that you've seen on Saint Patrick's Day and Valentine's Day.
Here's the task: Design an Easter egg that you'd like to see integrated into the Inventory system. All entries will be sent anonymously to an panel of TeamCC users where the winner will be determined.
This is the first activity in the upcoming MEGAEGG event. For participating in this contest you score inventory Eggs for use in MEGAEGG (that might include your own egg if you are a winner!).
1st place - 15 Eggs and a General Achievement Medal
2nd place - 10 Eggs and a General Achievement Medal
3rd place - 5 Eggs and a General Achievement Medal
4th and 5th place - General Achievement Medal
1 Egg for each valid submission, max 5
(Max of 1 General Achievement Medal will be awarded)
Here's the rundown:
1. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE 70x70 pixels. ALL entries not following this rule will result in immediate disqualification as the images needed for Inventory must be this size
2. Use an image editing program to design your egg (GIFs not allowed, background should be transparent)
3. Upload it to a website such as Photobucket or Imageshack to get a direct URL
4. All entries are to be sent to me, Gilligan
, with the PM subject "Easter Egg Contest"
5. All entries must be received by CC Time: 2014-04-10 23:59:59
6. You can send in a maximum of 5 entries
7. Have fun!