Conquer Club

The Wild Beyond the Walls Mafia Spirits Wins!

FOS: Dedicated those who can't get enough Mafia action. Ongoing Games located here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Wild Beyond the Walls Mafia (D5) 6/13

Postby Devante on Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:37 pm

Before posting my intended night actions that is
Major Devante

Postby Charle on Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:11 am

Morning Everybody,

This is great for town!! I protected Kingm last night. My thoughts were Ewe would be the obvious one to protect so scum would then go for Kingm, which might have been the case. Also could be one of Devante's objects if he really used them?

It is going to be very interesting what Kingm and Ewe's results were. Who did you block last night Devante? That might also be a reason for no killing? And also who did you save?
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Devante on Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:46 am

Ok I got my answer. I wanted to check with the OP that it wasn't something I did in my instructions, and it wasn't so I'm assuming I was blocked by someone. I tried to use all three of my items but my action did not go through and all the items were returned to me.
Major Devante

Postby Kingm on Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:02 am

Charle wrote:Morning Everybody,

This is great for town!! I protected Kingm last night. My thoughts were Ewe would be the obvious one to protect so scum would then go for Kingm, which might have been the case. Also could be one of Devante's objects if he really used them?

It is going to be very interesting what Kingm and Ewe's results were. Who did you block last night Devante? That might also be a reason for no killing? And also who did you save?

lol, ok then it makes sense.
I followed you Charle, and followed you back to me.
Colonel Kingm

Postby fusibaseball on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:21 am

Vote PMC

Scum was forced to show their hand yesterday by redirecting the vote onto Swang.

Kingm wrote:lol, ok then it makes sense.

You got this result because Charle tried to kill you. This means PMC is the bus driver and Charle is the other goon. I'm 90% sure Scum is Charle + PMC but I give it a ~10% chance Charle is actually telling the truth and he's a doctor (due to the no kill last night), in which case I'm shifting focus to PMC.

More than likely Dev's item went through and he saved King (otherwise I have no explanation for how no kill happened last night). I'm not entirely sure why he'd start out today by lying about ALL his items being blocked but could think of a few reasons.

Inevitably I will become the focus for the day lynch today by scum because I'm the only Townie left who has no better claim than Vanilla Townie. I wish I had a better claim but I just don't and unfortunately it's never in my best interest to lie and make up a strong Town role when I don't have one.

Cue PMC and maybe Charle coming after me. They have no other good targets (unless they come up with a creative angle on going after Dev).
Field Marshal fusibaseball

Postby Ewebasher on Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:42 pm

Fusi tested innocent last night (FWIW)
Captain Ewebasher

Postby Ewebasher on Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:54 pm

Been suspicious of PMC since Day 3 (hence the investigation on N3) so unless anyone thinks otherwise I reckon we follow Fusi's lead...
Captain Ewebasher

Postby pmchugh on Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:28 pm

We know there is a busdriver/redirector. Kingm claims blocked every night except last night. An innocent verdict from cop or tracker means nothing in this game.

I did mess up yesterday on swang, that is my bad as I led on it, but that doesn't make me scum. If I were scum as fusi alledges, would be easy to swtich us two around. Another thing I wouldn't do as scum in a game like this is claim vanilla, its the worst fake claim.

I am not sure who it is in all honesty, but I must remind you we are still at mislynch and lose, so if you do lynch me, you lose the game assuming no doc save tomorrow night.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby Devante on Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:31 pm

fusibaseball wrote:Vote PMC

Scum was forced to show their hand yesterday by redirecting the vote onto Swang.

Kingm wrote:lol, ok then it makes sense.

You got this result because Charle tried to kill you. This means PMC is the bus driver and Charle is the other goon. I'm 90% sure Scum is Charle + PMC but I give it a ~10% chance Charle is actually telling the truth and he's a doctor (due to the no kill last night), in which case I'm shifting focus to PMC.

More than likely Dev's item went through and he saved King (otherwise I have no explanation for how no kill happened last night). I'm not entirely sure why he'd start out today by lying about ALL his items being blocked but could think of a few reasons.

Inevitably I will become the focus for the day lynch today by scum because I'm the only Townie left who has no better claim than Vanilla Townie. I wish I had a better claim but I just don't and unfortunately it's never in my best interest to lie and make up a strong Town role when I don't have one.

Cue PMC and maybe Charle coming after me. They have no other good targets (unless they come up with a creative angle on going after Dev).

No I did not lie. I wanted to make sure with OP that I didn't somehow do anything wrong when I tried using all three items or if it was something else, answer was something else. If you can think of a reason it would be blocked please share cause a scum blocker ability is all that comes to mind for me. No deaths last night I find odd though so there is obviously more that is at play that I'm just not connecting
Major Devante

Postby Charle on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:58 am

I must say, all three items returned and blocked 3 ways is a bit odd for me to believe as well. How can they possibly do that?

If Devante did not save anybody last night, then scum was targeting Kingm who was saved by me.

At the moment, scum lies between Fusi, Devante and PMC. I was suspicious about Fusi right from the start and again starting a band wagon on anybody so early confirms it even more. The different options in my opinion is Fusi and Devante or Fusi and PMC.

I have one more save left over for town, as I am sure they will kill me tonight, unless there is a small chance that somehow Devante is telling the truth but I cannot bargain on that.

A very good chance that scum bussed themself with Fusi last night, meaning he is guilty. I mean, Ewe already checked PMC, so the next claimed vanilla is Fusi so they knew Fusi would be investigated by somebody, either Kingm or Ewe, the obvious target to bus themself with, will be Fusi. My money is on Fusi as confirmed scum at the moment unless a better explanation comes forward.

I am going to hold back my vote for the moment, but I must say, Fusi is playing this game very well and in the same breath so is PMC.
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Charle on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:02 am

Charle wrote:A very good chance that scum bussed themself with Fusi last night, meaning he is guilty. I mean, Ewe already checked PMC, so the next claimed vanilla is Fusi so they knew Fusi would be investigated by somebody, either Kingm or Ewe, the obvious target to bus themself with, will be Fusi. My money is on Fusi as confirmed scum at the moment unless a better explanation comes forward.

Fusi as scum bussed himself with confirmed town, therefore the not guilty result. This bus thing really confuse me LOL!!!
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Ewebasher on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:20 pm

In hindsight I may have telegraphed my investigations N3 & N4 (making my targets the obvious choices for bus driver manipulation...) If scum acted on that then I'm now inclined to believe PMC is town (switched on N3) leaving their block to be enacted on Fusi. And then on N4 Fusi switched with some Townie...

Not sure who Scum #2 could be - Charl is an option but if Fusi is scum can't really see him pointing the finger at fellow scum at this stage of the game.

Dev is still an option for me... strong claim (complicated role) but actually hasn't done a thing to help anyone yet...

Or it could be PMC (but again if Fusi is scum I can't see him voting fellow scum this late in the game)

So possibly Fusi & Dev...
Captain Ewebasher

Postby fusibaseball on Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:58 pm

We are down to 4 Town: 2 Scum (more than likely). When a Town votes for Town, the game is over.

1) Both scum can immediately bandwagon to force the lynch at 3 votes.
2) Night 5 -> Scum kills another town, rendering the count 2 Town: 2 Scum.
3) Day 6 -> Scum can force a tie 2:2.
4) Night 6 -> Scum can kill another Town, rendering the count 1 Town: 2 Scum.

Game is over.

I know I'm Town, so the fact that scum hasn't bandwagoned in over 24 hours confirms PMC is in fact Scum. Just based on how yesterday went with how PMC forced the redirected vote off Charle and onto Swang at the 11th hour should be evidence enough for everyone (though I realize my job is the easiest left in the game because I'm the only Vanilla Townie left).

If you are one of the other 3 Town and are honestly conflicted, please post in the thread and I will provide additional evidence if I have to before voting for me. If any of the other 3 Town vote me, the game is over.

Postby Devante on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:23 pm

I am conflicted and confused. Right now, I see it between you, pmc and possibly charle for at least one scum maybe two. Although mainly between you and pmc for me. I didn't really care for how the train picked up so quickly on Swang. I was leaning towards splitting the vote as I wasn't convinced he was scum and I held the last vote. But then there was the vote change which I hadn't expected. I also don't understand how I was blocked, or I'm assuming blocked as none of my items passed onto any of the three people I chose. And no real explanation from OP other then my actions failed which is confusing.
Major Devante

Postby fusibaseball on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:30 pm

Read my last post. My vote for PMC being not bandwagoned means one of us is Scum.

Either me or PMC is Scum. So vote for one of us. Your decision decides the game. If any of you 3 vote for me, we all lose. If at least 2 of you come to the correct conclusion and vote with me, Town will win. CRUNCH TIME - DON'T SCREW IT UP!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't want to have to type out pages and pages of evidence connecting the dots for King, Ewe, and Dev. Read how yesterday went down and make your judgement.

My best tip is to just scrap all the investigative results. The bus driver + possible blocking role have been confusing everything. (Even though I've received two INDEPENDENT night results, Night 3 and Night 4, which should clear me, I understand people are getting very confused by the results). Look at how public voting went down yesterday when Scum's hand was forced and go from there.

Postby pmchugh on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:43 pm

fusibaseball wrote:Read my last post. My vote for PMC being not bandwagoned means one of us is Scum.

Either me or PMC is Scum. So vote for one of us. Your decision decides the game. If any of you 3 vote for me, we all lose. If at least 2 of you come to the correct conclusion and vote with me, Town will win. CRUNCH TIME - DON'T SCREW IT UP!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't want to have to type out pages and pages of evidence connecting the dots for King, Ewe, and Dev. Read how yesterday went down and make your judgement.

My best tip is to just scrap all the investigative results. The bus driver + possible blocking role have been confusing everything. (Even though I've received two INDEPENDENT night results, Night 3 and Night 4, which should clear me, I understand people are getting very confused by the results). Look at how public voting went down yesterday when Scum's hand was forced and go from there.

It's really not true that scum would instantly bandwagon me if we were both town, they need 4 votes to kill me, you + 2 would be 3, so they would still need one more vote.

Although based on the fact you are talking in such certainties on what would be a game winning day for scum if they killed me, does make me suspicious. I do think we have a deep wolf in the fake claims, but not sure who. I doubt ewebasher, because it would be very easy to just go along with fusis plan and try win the game.
Major pmchugh

Postby pmchugh on Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:43 pm

For clarity, I doubt that ewebasher is the deep wolf and believe him to be town.
Major pmchugh

Postby Charle on Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:34 am

To bandwagon at this this stage is very dangerous. One more miss lynch then we lost the game if I fail to save again tonight. Scum will probably kill me tonight so we have one more chance for a save.

Fusi calling for this bandwagon giving us all the signs that he is scum. The second scum can be Devante or Ewe. I doubt that Fusi will go so hard for PMC if they both were scum, but it can also be a trick to put us on the wrong track. They are both very good players.

Also the fact that Fusi worked out the whole setup with bus drivers, or blockers or whatever, tells me he knows exactly what is happening, meaning he is the scum leader.
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Ewebasher on Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:22 am

fusibaseball wrote: Look at how public voting went down yesterday when Scum's hand was forced and go from there.

Personally I don't see anywhere yesterday when Scum's hand was forced... If anything they are having fun toying with us

Not sure why you wouldn't want to help those of us who are confused by writing out your logic but can you at least explain why you believe their hand was forced?
Captain Ewebasher

Postby Charle on Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:39 am

Ok, very dead in here and we are not moving forward. It is a long weekend in South Africa, so I will have limited time to check in. I am going to vote for my No 1 suspect for the reasons as mentioned above. Ewe also has a very legitimate question unanswered.

If I am wrong and he turns out to be town, I will take it on me, but I am pretty sure I am not. We will have one more chance for me to block another scum kill tonight and if Devante is telling the the truth (I must say a hard one to swallow), we might have 2 shots on a save.

If I am right and he turns out to be scum, it could be a win if there is only 1 left at the moment, else we should not have a hard time to find the second one tomorrow, even if I miss the save tonight.

Vote Fusi
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Charle on Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:33 am

Ok, I am going out and will only be logging in tomorrow sometime. Maybe better to hear what the rest have to say. Kingm, you are very quiet, I must say.

Unvote
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby strike wolf on Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:23 pm

Vote Count

Fusi
PMC (1)-Fusi
Charle
Ewebasher
Kingm
Devante

With 6 Alive It takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is EoD Sunday.

Have mostly been happy with activity in this game but it has been slower today. I know there are fewer of you which means less posting overall but if it doesn't pick up, I'm going to start sending prods.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby pmchugh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:07 am

Charle wrote:Ok, very dead in here and we are not moving forward. It is a long weekend in South Africa, so I will have limited time to check in. I am going to vote for my No 1 suspect for the reasons as mentioned above. Ewe also has a very legitimate question unanswered.

If I am wrong and he turns out to be town, I will take it on me, but I am pretty sure I am not. We will have one more chance for me to block another scum kill tonight and if Devante is telling the the truth (I must say a hard one to swallow), we might have 2 shots on a save.

If I am right and he turns out to be scum, it could be a win if there is only 1 left at the moment, else we should not have a hard time to find the second one tomorrow, even if I miss the save tonight.

Vote Fusi

I don't think you can block another kill if we lose someone today, if dev is town he got roleblocked last night but doesn't need to be tonight. If dev is wolf then I guess they decided not to use roleblock to protect dev claim or something.

I do think it has to be fusi through process of elimination at this point. I guess it could be 2 of dev/charle/kingm. Like maybe dev + kingm with no mafia roleblocker in the game. Dev saving up all his actions and then announcing in thread he was going to use them all in one night would be a clever trick to back up the claim. Kingm actually only confirmed the track of charle after charle said he visited kingm, but then the no kill doesn't really make sense. In this scenario only charle can save someone, so kingm would have had to have been swapped with the kill target, which seems nonsensical.

As for charle + kingm, not sure how there would be no kill, unless they forgot to submit which seems unlikely.

And then we have charle and dev, again, I don't see how there is no kill last night.

Charle + fusi would have the same issue, plus they have been fighting a lot with each other in the game.

Fusi + dev could work. Fusi + kingm has doctor protecting kingm issues.

Of course from your perspective it could be me.

I think me + fusi, doesn't currently track and that's fairly clear.
Me + charle is again, explain the no kill last night.
Kingm + me has doctor issues.
Me + dev is possible from a night action sense and game sense, but I know it's wrong lol.

In summary, it's most likely fusi + dev, and from your perspective I am probably in that mix too given being a VT.

It looks like the choice today will be one of me vs fusi from what people are saying.

Vote fusi
Major pmchugh

Postby Charle on Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:15 am

I must say I am also leaning towards Fusi, but would like to hear what others also say. We just cannot miss lynch today.
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby fusibaseball on Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:45 am

fusibaseball wrote:Cue PMC and maybe Charle coming after me. They have no other good targets (unless they come up with a creative angle on going after Dev).

:lol: :lol: :lol:
There they are, coming out of the woodwork. I'm not reading the paragraphs and paragraphs of BS these 2 are spewing.

But honestly guys, this is getting ridiculous...I'm not connecting the dots and playing the game for 4 people. At some point you guys have to be able to interpret what's going on and make the right judgement. That is your most important job when you're a Townie.

I will make one post after this again pointing out obvious things but after that I'm done and saying GG SCUM.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Games