Conquer Club

Community [3/13] Game over - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:59 pm

True but yOu can take it or leave it. I didn't plan on spending today with me as the focus as well.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Hmm....
gregwolf121 wrote:huh so anybody get anything

gregwolf121 wrote:i've got nothing to go on, my only thoght has been that rishaed confession, could indicate jester, but his telling us, doesnt' make sense, so in reality i got nothing

gregwolf121 wrote:so from what i have gathered from what has been posted, we got nothing, so in essence this is another day 1, unless anyone else has something to share

You seem awfully determined to tell us we got nothing today, and to see what roles people have. Makes me want to go back and see what I'm missing....
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby thechuck51 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Gustaf Wasa wrote:Hmm....

gregwolf121 wrote:i've got nothing to go on, my only thoght has been that rishaed confession, could indicate jester, but his telling us, doesnt' make sense, so in reality i got nothing

gregwolf121 wrote:so from what i have gathered from what has been posted, we got nothing, so in essence this is another day 1, unless anyone else has something to share

You seem awfully determined to tell us we got nothing today, and to see what roles people have. Makes me want to go back and see what I'm missing....

I FOS'd gregwolf on Day 1 because he was pretty defensive rishaed. I think there is a strong chance they are both scum. I think we should get a claim from gregwolf. vote gregwolf
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby blakebowling on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:13 am

Magnitude as a VT makes sense, although some kind of poster/mason ability would make sense as well (or even a PR - "pop pop"). Other than that, I believe his claim (although it may not have been good strategy). I'm a bit lost on leads as well, perhaps we have another inactive to pressure?
Private blakebowling

Postby jonty125 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:09 am

[quote="blakebowling"](or even a PR - "pop pop")/quote]

I don't get it. Are you suggesting rish is lying about his role.

I also don't see much on the gregwolf case, there was little on D1 to go on.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby gregwolf121 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:47 pm

in community magnitude is always saying "pop pop" so i to could see there being a pr,
Captain gregwolf121

Postby jonty125 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:51 pm

My bad, I thought of PR meaning Power Role not Post Restriction.
Cook jonty125

Postby blakebowling on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 pm

jonty125 wrote:My bad, I thought of PR meaning Power Role not Post Restriction.

Yep. Post Restriction, Sorry about that.
Private blakebowling

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:29 am

blakebowling wrote:
jonty125 wrote:My bad, I thought of PR meaning Power Role not Post Restriction.

Yep. Post Restriction, Sorry about that.

Sorry, but what does that mean? O.o
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:43 am

It means I would have to say something along the lines of "pop pop" in every post. Or that I couldn't say something in a Post. Basically it restricts me on what I can post, or makes me post something in everypost.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby aage on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Since discussion is dying down like a monkey stuck in the ventilation system of a community college, I have decided to shorten this day. The deadline for today's lynch is on February 10th.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 pm

To stimulate discussion again I am going to vote a random inactive from (Hank, Witt, and IB). So vote Iron Butterfly

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

rishaed wrote:To stimulate discussion again I am going to vote a random inactive from (Hank, Witt, and IB). So vote Iron Butterfly

Did you use random.org?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm

No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:53 pm

rishaed wrote:No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.

He has been fairly active in the R/B mafia lately. You might be onto something.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:38 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:No, random may be the wrong word for it, I picked the one that I thought would be the most likely to respond.

Like, a slow game.

With a deadline set, I'll probably plan to vote for rishaed barring a better suspect. We've been incredibly lucky what with no deaths so far, I think with this slow game I'm willing to just take the gamble and get rid of the most suspicious player so far.

Therefore, unless something better presents itself, I'll vote rishaed.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 am

rishaed wrote:To stimulate discussion again I am going to vote a random inactive from (Hank, Witt, and IB). So vote Iron Butterfly

Okay, I'm going to bandwagon on this, because...

...we need to get the game going
...we shouldn't go another day without a lynch
...being inactive is a possible Mafia tactic, while the rest of us tear each other's posts apart
...being inactive doesn't make the game fun, and doesn't help town
...the mod is kicking us in the ass

I'd rather lynch someone who is silent than someone who keeps the discussion going. And he could be Mafia. So vote Iron Butterfly
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

Like, a slow game.

With a deadline set, I'll probably plan to vote for rishaed barring a better suspect. We've been incredibly lucky what with no deaths so far, I think with this slow game I'm willing to just take the gamble and get rid of the most suspicious player so far.

-Tails

Much as rishaed is the most suspicious player so far, if we just take the easy way out and lynch him, we'll end up going into Day 3 with just as little information as we did, when we went into Day 2. I don't think we've exactly reached the stage where we'll understand a whole lot of new developments as a result of a NK. So I think Gustaf is making some sense as well...

I don't know how IB will defend himself from a non-existant case though, and he did mention in the other thread that he's been kept busy with situations in real life.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:23 pm

anamainiacks wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:

Like, a slow game.

-Tails

Much as rishaed is the most suspicious player so far, if we just take the easy way out and lynch him, we'll end up going into Day 3 with just as little information as we did, when we went into Day 2. I don't think we've exactly reached the stage where we'll understand a whole lot of new developments as a result of a NK. So I think Gustaf is making some sense as well...

I don't know how IB will defend himself from a non-existant case though, and he did mention in the other thread that he's been kept busy with situations in real life.

We are in this situation because we didn't lynch anybody D1. We're pretty much at operational D1 right now, just with a N0, which hasn't given us much other than the scum either targeted somebody who is/was BP or protected, or they were roleblocked. I assume the one of the first two since a roleblocker hasn't come forward.

So unless you're cool with just No Lynches every day...

-Tails

Postby jonty125 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:46 am

vote IB for information.
Cook jonty125

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 pm

bump.

This game is just going to suffer the longer it's allowed to stagnate.

-Tails

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:44 pm

...And we got to 28 hours of silence. And then it's one of the usual. I wanted to post and tell people to act, but I got this devilish idea to see how long we could go without a new post.

It seems many are afraid to say something that could make them look like Mafia.
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby rishaed on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:23 pm

unvote it seems IB isn't posting in here for reasons which i can understand, and I don't want to accidentally lynch him if hes a townie. Can we get Hank prodded though? He hasn't been on for awhile, and if he isn't going to play I want a replacement.

Postby aage on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:53 pm

rishaed wrote:unvote it seems IB isn't posting in here for reasons which i can understand, and I don't want to accidentally lynch him if hes a townie. Can we get Hank prodded though? He hasn't been on for awhile, and if he isn't going to play I want a replacement.

I will send Hank and Iron Butterfly a prod about this game.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:03 pm

aage wrote:
rishaed wrote:unvote it seems IB isn't posting in here for reasons which i can understand, and I don't want to accidentally lynch him if hes a townie. Can we get Hank prodded though? He hasn't been on for awhile, and if he isn't going to play I want a replacement.

I will send Hank and Iron Butterfly a prod about this game.

Could you do the same for Little Witt?

Also, gregwolf hasn't responded to (or even acknowledged) this:
thechuck51 wrote:
Gustaf Wasa wrote:Hmm....

I FOS'd gregwolf on Day 1 because he was pretty defensive rishaed. I think there is a strong chance they are both scum. I think we should get a claim from gregwolf. vote gregwolf
There could be something here, as he could well be continually posting to give the impression of activity, while not actually contributing much substance...
Colonel anamainiacks

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives