Conquer Club

Memebase Mafia Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Memebase Mafia [28/32] Night 2 - Take a Seat...

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:I only animal! You all mainstreamist whores! I no say meow, I say, "kasplangadoosh!" No one else say, "kasplangadoosh!" Only I say cuz I best! I underground! I rule!

-Sully

:-s
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Finally! It took SOOOO .... long for that scene to come! I got bored of waiting! Praise the Lord it finally came!

Good game Rodion!

-SG7 ( :) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby pancakemix on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Deadline in ~2 hrs. Make sure your actions are in.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby pancakemix on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:35 am

Scene should be up tonight.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby pancakemix on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:40 am

show

show

show

show

show

show

show

It is now Day 3. With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch!

Special Event

It's Friday!

Friday will be played on a loop for the remainder of today. Due to frustration from listening to the song and inability to decide which seat to take, you are all out for blood. There will be three lynches today.

REMINDER: Don't talk to your Omegle partner anymore.

ALSO: First Page and Results will be done when I have time or if Commander does them.
Epic Win

Re: Memebase Mafia [21/32] Day 3 - Guess What Day It Is

Postby slowreactor on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:16 am

wtf?
Colonel slowreactor

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:29 am

This mafia is freakin amazing, and I am not even playing
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby strike wolf on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:48 am

Well...that was quite a night. I can see why spiesr would be willing to risk hitting a PGO being voteless but not sure what New guy1 was doing there. The only good thing was that one mafia did get caught in the cross fire but even with most of the roles that died being weak or counterproductive (speaking of which what exactly is a role amplifiers ability?) in the overall scheme, the ratio of town to scum doesn't balance out. I assume that the first kill was the mafia. I'm starting to wonder about the Sk. The one who killed Rebecca seems to be the same killer as last night (possibly Dating Site Murderer?) but this killer seems to be focusing on the inactive players and I'm not really sure why. The Jonty kill seems a bit odd but not completely out of the blue. I'll need to review to get a fuller opinion.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby JenBroness on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:26 am

Last night went better than expected (that's what she said) insofar as the random SK randomly got blown up. New guy1's role of 'naive cop' sounds as though he might have had to investigate anyone who claimed or something similar. I don't know why spiesr went for icedagger though.

"I heard you like getting mauled so I put teeth in my teeth so you can die while you die" -- DEFINITELY insanity wolf flavor (from the previous death scene). Since up til now, there were two kills per night, there shouldn't be another SK, right? But then how did nagerous and jonty both get killed this time?...I'm gonna go make a spreadsheet.
Private 1st Class JenBroness

Postby jonty125 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 am

GO TOWN! AND BEWARE OF THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! OVER 9000! signing out
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:12 am

JenBroness wrote:Last night went better than expected (that's what she said) insofar as the random SK randomly got blown up. New guy1's role of 'naive cop' sounds as though he might have had to investigate anyone who claimed or something similar. I don't know why spiesr went for icedagger though.

"I heard you like getting mauled so I put teeth in my teeth so you can die while you die" -- DEFINITELY insanity wolf flavor (from the previous death scene). Since up til now, there were two kills per night, there shouldn't be another SK, right? But then how did nagerous and jonty both get killed this time?...I'm gonna go make a spreadsheet.

A naive or inept cop would be one who regardless of the investigatees role and alignment always gets an innocent result (the cop doesn't know they are naive).

I would assume mafia as in most games has another kill that they decided along with the maniac who didn't know he was killing.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:00 am

I used an amplifier in Pokemon. It allows whoever targets the amplifier to get another free action. not sure if they used the same concept here
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:13 am

this is strange... I guess everyone hopped on icedagger to test him. And he was the bomb. I don't why he died too though. Must have been the Mafia Maniac.

Three lynches?! So no deadline? It seems it would be hard to get 3 lynches in before deadline, unless it's far out. I guess it's to offset the fact so many townies died last night.

So daz you have your vote today right?

And strike wolf still has no vote...

And I still have no leads.... Will post later.

*sees bees chasing someone, keeps walking*

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby chapcrap on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:17 pm

First of all, What the crap just happened?!! 7 kills in one night!?

That was an insane night for the mafia. How many town just got killed? Not only did they all get killed, but the one mafia that got killed was a random SK that could kill mafia too.

I thought icedagger would be a lead to follow today, but that got blown up. He was town anyway.
I thought nag was town.
I thought jonty was town.
I had no idea about sensfan, since he's just sitting around twiddling his thumbs.

So many crazy things. I'm gonna check out skill's activities to see if I can find any patterns with him that might lead to other mafia. I wonder if nag redirected anyone on night 1. Does someone know if they were redirected?
JenBroness wrote:Last night went better than expected (that's what she said) insofar as the random SK randomly got blown up. New guy1's role of 'naive cop' sounds as though he might have had to investigate anyone who claimed or something similar. I don't know why spiesr went for icedagger though.

Also, how did last night go better than expected? 6 townies and a mafia that could kill other mafia die. How was that anything except a major win for the mafia? You are suspect Jen.

Finally, Challenge Accepted. I love spreadsheets and I may make one too.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:47 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:So daz you have your vote today right?

Yes I think so. All it said was I lost my right to vote that day and my night action for the 1 night.

That was a pretty mad night. How does the 3 lynch thing work?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby JenBroness on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:07 pm

chapcrap wrote: Also, how did last night go better than expected? 6 townies and a mafia that could kill other mafia die. How was that anything except a major win for the mafia? You are suspect Jen.

My expectations are ever exceeded. No matter the bitter blackness of our darkest days, they are nothing when compared with the abyssal nightshade terror of my fears for the future.

Also, I could have been one of them. 8-[

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:24 pm

That is quite possibly the strangest night I have ever seen in a mafia game. Thankfully, with the PGO gone, chances are we won't see anymore like it. With so many dead, I don't even know where to start, as far as cases go. I'll see what I can do either later tonight or tmrw morning.
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:03 pm

My guess is that the reason for all the kills was the PGO and the amplifier combination. Since saf has already claimed, can he give us a status report on what he did last night?

I don't always play mafia at the airport, but when I do prefer doing it in a ski mask... Does anyone have one I can borrow?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby JenBroness on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:14 pm

strike wolf wrote:I would assume mafia as in most games has another kill that they decided along with the maniac who didn't know he was killing.

Uh sorry, could you clarify this sentence?

Re: Memebase Mafia [29/32] Day 2 - I Own A Horse

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:23 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:My guess is that the reason for all the kills was the PGO and the amplifier combination. Since saf has already claimed, can he give us a status report on what he did last night?

I don't always play mafia at the airport, but when I do prefer doing it in a ski mask... Does anyone have one I can borrow?

To answer your question, I used my one-shot vig kill on jonty. So I claim responsibility for the jonty kill. As to why I would target jonty, I quote my post from yesterday that reposts the Day 1 opening scene.

safariguy5 wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:hmmm... interesting point rod. I agree, it does look like saf might be a lyncher.

But then again it also looks like you might be mafia. Seriously, an flavor cop, crippler (someone who steals another's ability to vote), and roleblocker?
I think you're the mafia crippler-roleblocker and dazza is helping you with your fakeclaim. You can talk during the day and dazza told you her meme so you could post it, or better yet, you made up her fakeclaim and all she had to do was confirm it.

we'll find out after a lynch. Although if saf really is lyncher then he will win, but if he's not there's a good chance you're mafia.

@saf. if you got that guilty result why'd you wait so long to reveal it? And your JOAT abilities are 1-time use right? So why would you waste a vig kill on rod when you know you can just get him lynched?

SUSPICIOUS!

*sees a banana peel in the street, keeps walking*

FASTPOSTED

JOAT's are not one-shot roles. I can use any action, but only one per night. Seriously, I'm a lyncher? How is the pro-town hero a lyncher?

Notice I'm right here at the beginning of the game.

pancakemix wrote:Image

There's a conspiracy to destroy Memebase! Clearly, forming a mob and killing randomly without due process is the best solution!

Day 1 begins! With 32 alive it takes 17 to lynch!

So explain to me again why I'd be lyncher? It's much more likely that you're mafia or anti-town than I am a lyncher.

And you want to render me roleblocked AND voteless? So you can buy more time for your scumbuddies?

And while I don't believe you're cult recruiter, even if you were, your strategy basically allows you time to recruit a town PR, screwing town over even IF you do end up dying.

So yes, add an OMGUS vote to me, and I'm just going to give you more rope to hang yourself with.

If you look at the conspirators, one of them references both the All your base and the Over 9000 memes. Since MeDeFe was already dead, I took a shot at thinking perhaps jonty was part of the conspiracy.

That and I had some doubts as to whether I was going to survive the night.

So I still have a protection and a roleblock left. Looking at the roles we lost, the flavor cop hurts, but no really strong power roles were killed.

And 3 lynches today, damn, it's going to be bloody.
Captain safariguy5

Postby MeDeFe on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:35 pm

So I got killed by the random on night 1? Fuck!

Oh well, have fun guys, and go town!
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby skillfusniper33 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:46 pm

... why did so many people have to go visit the PGO and bring me along with them...

Lets Rock this Town MAFIA! Don't let them live to see the next day.

Hello Hell, Nice to finally be down here :D
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby icedagger on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:57 pm

:D I had good reason to be paranoid considering the coachload of visitors lining up to disturb my sleep. Good luck townsfolk
Major icedagger

Postby VioIet on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:28 pm

Mr. Squirrel wrote:That is quite possibly the strangest night I have ever seen in a mafia game. Thankfully, with the PGO gone, chances are we won't see anymore like it. With so many dead, I don't even know where to start, as far as cases go. I'll see what I can do either later tonight or tmrw morning.

Almost QFT- except I think that Fircoal's three nights in a row in Unmafia was still even more strange.

I still really don't know what to make of it. Especially as I have no idea what town/mafia/third-party ratios are this game.

It's now Day 3 and I still have to drink my own piss. I'm mad as Hell!!
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:30 am

Vote Mr. Squirrel

I have reason to believe he is scum...

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives