Conquer Club

Batman : Arkham City [Day 4] And we're back

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Day3] So much reckless hate

Postby / on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:32 pm

I think that if safari is a cop/vig, then it's probably fine if he uses his power every night, really it seems like better odds than just a normal vig.

Perhaps to be extra safe (if we donā€™t think thereā€™s a mafia busdriver) saf might want to call his target so an extra valuable role can claim beforehand and avoid potentially dying?
Maybe thatā€™s a bad idea, idk.
Also, just a thought, but I'm not 100% sure there has been any evidence that the mafia has a kill.
show

We don't need to rush the day, I agree that betiko should likely die, but we still have a week to get another claim and decide on the potential body that will be used up for the hammer.
I will try to post a case later, but unfortunately I will be unavailable until either Friday or Saturday, sorry
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Nendreel on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:08 pm

/ wrote: Also, just a thought, but I'm not 100% sure there has been any evidence that the mafia has a kill.

By flavor, although batman was mentioned in the scenes, "Brutally murdered" could have been Zsasz, shot in the face seems to have been saf/twoface and dead without any role/name could be Hush, ā€œthe identity thiefā€

Safari1.0's death seemed pretty explicit that it was Batman. Hung upside down surrounded by batarangs doesn't seem to apply to anyone else.

Since saf2.0 has claimed responsibility for droz's death that would mean that Two-face is linked to "brutally murdered" and not "shot in the face".

Hush as a janitor makes a bit of sense, but the flavour makes it unlikely for him to be mafia. Unless it involves his "Bruce Wayne"-ish appearance. Hmm... :-k
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby / on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 pm

My mistake about night two, but to be clear, night one some random guard was hung upside down, no indication he was dead. Batman was "trying to track down strange", and strange ended up dead that night, no particular flavor.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm

I don't mind testing the claim myself. I will hammer, given how my role is very luck dependent to be useful.

unvote
Captain safariguy5

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:19 pm

crazy still hasn't posted anything today and he is posting in other games. would really apreciate to hear from him.
Major betiko

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:54 pm

betiko wrote:crazy still hasn't posted anything today and he is posting in other games. would really apreciate to hear from him.

k, so what do you want me to say?
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:
betiko wrote:crazy still hasn't posted anything today and he is posting in other games. would really apreciate to hear from him.

well what do you think? you are supposed to be a claimed tracker and i see no reason for holding the info you got from last night.
Major betiko

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:54 pm

betiko wrote:
crazymilkshake5 wrote:

well what do you think? you are supposed to be a claimed tracker and i see no reason for holding the info you got from last night.

well i tracked Mr. S.

he visited nobody like he stated.
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby nagerous on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:59 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:
betiko wrote:
crazymilkshake5 wrote:

well i tracked Mr. S.

You tracked the obvious bus driver? Way to waste a night action.
Captain nagerous

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:
betiko wrote:
crazymilkshake5 wrote:

well i tracked Mr. S.

yeah quite lame! you didn't trust squirrel but even if he was scum i don't see what info you could ve extracted from there.
Major betiko

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 pm

if i found that Mr. s visited 1 person and not 2 i would have nabbed him as mafia and you as mafia
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:48 am

crazymilkshake5 wrote:if i found that Mr. s visited 1 person and not 2 i would have nabbed him as mafia and you as mafia

Did Mr. S say that he wasn't going to visit anyone on Night 2 during Day 2? Because if he did, then you just deliberately chose the wrong target there.
Captain safariguy5

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:51 am

safariguy5 wrote:
crazymilkshake5 wrote:if i found that Mr. s visited 1 person and not 2 i would have nabbed him as mafia and you as mafia

Did Mr. S say that he wasn't going to visit anyone on Night 2 during Day 2? Because if he did, then you just deliberately chose the wrong target there.

no he just came in today to say he was quitting and he didn't have time to send a night action last night, crazy couldn't ve known. he hasn't been replaced so we are out of busdriver for tonight.
Major betiko

Postby nagerous on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:47 am

Sorry guys, I'm going to be gone for the next week and most likely won't have internet access - but will try and check in from time to time
Captain nagerous

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:45 pm

betiko wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

no he just came in today to say he was quitting and he didn't have time to send a night action last night, crazy couldn't ve known. he hasn't been replaced so we are out of busdriver for tonight.

Well ok, but this still doesn't explain the investigation result. I'm ready to hammer, seeing as how my role is very luck dependent to be useful.
Captain safariguy5

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
betiko wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

Well ok, but this still doesn't explain the investigation result. I'm ready to hammer, seeing as how my role is very luck dependent to be useful.

well do what you want. one last confession; my role description doesn' say anything about exploding the one who lynches me but i haven't said it till now to protect myself and test potential lynchers. I am not sure if it's obvious a bomb always explodes with the hammering and the mod might not need to mention it... but nothing about it was said. I am pretty sure you are saying the truth, that's why i'm telling it and you were going to hammer yourself either way. but you do have a fucked up and unballanced role, i guess due to the amount of power roles in here. As far as i know this game has no VT so having roles like yours reballance the whole game.
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Soooo.... what's going to happen today. Without a majority we go NL into the Night, and nothing happens, however if we decide to lynch then we must do it before the deadline. . . Which I would like to see, so LoVo can i get a VC?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Day 3] vc 3.1

Postby spiesr on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:54 pm

rishaed wrote:Soooo.... what's going to happen today. Without a majority we go NL into the Night, and nothing happens, however if we decide to lynch then we must do it before the deadline. . . Which I would like to see, so LoVo can i get a VC?
Well, fortunately we still have like 5 days until the deadline so aren't yet in danger of hitting it. That said, I don't see this day ending in anything but Betiko's lynch. As such I will now Vote Betiko. Safariguy or volunteer cannon fodder can hammer as they see fit. My estimate is that the vote count looks like the following:
Nagerous (1) - gregwolf121
Betiko (8) - strike wolf, Nagerous, new guy1, ghostly447, rishaed, Nendreel, LSU Josh, spiesr
Safariguy (1) - betiko

Not Voting (6) - cm5, Mr. Squirrel, /, DRoz, edocsil, safariguy5

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline is currently
Captain spiesr

Postby betiko on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:01 pm

can someone please hammer so i don't have anything to do with this game? had to defend myself every day since the start and i'm done fighting.
Major betiko

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:23 pm

vote betiko that should be hammer. Let's see what happens.
Captain safariguy5

Postby betiko on Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:30 pm

safariguy5 wrote:vote betiko that should be hammer. Let's see what happens.

i die as a town bomb with no explosive lynch and you guys are out of busdriver tonight. mafia can now target who they want, gl with that, as i said i won't replace squirrel.
Major betiko

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Night 3] Boom

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:53 am

Sorry this took so long...called into work today when I planned to do this...anyway
Gillipig is replacing Mr Squirell effective immediately

"Well do you what you want" - Bane.
Fed up with trying to prove that he wasn't a pawn of Bats. He just threw in the towel. So hurt by the lack of faith in him. He simply went quietly. No rage...No Venom seeping through his veins.
Betiko - Bane (Bomb) is lynched.

It is now Night 3. You have 72 hours. For actions. I cannot be stuffed linking you to time and date. But 9 am et roughly on Friday.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Re: Batman : Arkham City [Night 3] BOOOOOOM

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:51 am

This game is on pause until i replace mr s....gillipig no longer has time apparently. No deadline on night for now

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:03 am

Still trying to find someone...any ideas...Id rather not compromise the game by mod killing

Postby rishaed on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:35 am

have you asked Jonty? If i remember right he was killed N2.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives