Brought to you by the Discussions Team, Mafia Mods, and Edoc'sil.
Read the details below and post in this thread to hunt some scum now!
This is a Mafia setup that will share many similarities to a typical D&D campaign. The main difference between this and a regular Mafia game is the alignment system, there is no hard town and scum. There are three groups that can be seen generally as the good guys, the bad guys, and the guys who get along with almost everyone. However, in many cases those three groups have smaller factions that might have win conditions incompatible with each other, or they may be able to win with players of other factions that their allies cannot. This game will play out fairly normally, but there may be shifting alliances mid game. The game will end when there are no players with conflicting win conditions left living, so you cannot be endgamed when the "scum" or "town" are all killed, not can the town be endgamed by scum majority.
The story and lore is that of a 3.5e D&D campaign, or for those unfamiliar with D&D, a typical fantasy world filled with humans, elves, dwarves, orcs, and of course, dragons. D&D experience is NOT at all required. Each day/night will be a separate dungeon or encounter for storytelling purposes. There will be roleplay tropes, dice jokes, and other rampant nerdiness thrown in at my discretion.
Sign up, have fun, its been a year almost to the day since I hosted the last of the Golden Pantheon and I have a ton of fresh new ideas in store for this game.
blakebowling wrote:For prizes, I'll offer either: One year of premium for the MVP (voted on by the players at the end of the game) OR a choice between 3 months premium and a conquer cup entry for every winner (their choice). All winners will also receive a GA medal.
2. MoB Deadly
3. The Weird One
4. strike wolf
13. new guy1
1. betiko ~ Nerisella Rubymace ~ Cop ~ Good/Neutral Dwarf Rogue
2. Jonty ~ Jamorin Lightouch ~ JOAT ~ Neutral/Chaotic Gnome Rogue
3. new guy1 ~ Yenhand Silverkin ???/???
4. Safariguy5 ~ Iangeon Swordhand ~ JOAT ~ Neutral/Chaotic Half-Elf Ranger
5. StubbsKVM ~ Caikain Pegason ~ JOAT ~ Good/Neutral Human Sorcerer
6. Nebuchadnezer ~ Ak'risanasessis ~ Cult Leader Evil/Chaotic Green Dragon
7. Gregwolf ~ Elian Duskwalker ???/???
8. Commander9 ~ Seakas Dagarkin ???/???
9. Rishaed ~ Nerissys Mineshadow ~ Janitor ~ Evil/Neutral Duergar Rouge
10. Doomyoshi ~ Davmorn Loyalar ~ Daykiller ~ Good/Lawful Human Paladin
11. aage ~ Elben Songsteel ~ Jailkeeper ~ Good/Neutral Goliath Fighter
12. MoB Deadly ~ Ravaonna Swordhand ~ JOAT ~ Neutral/Chaotic Half-Elf Range