Conquer Club

Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Night 6: End Game Vote 4 MVP

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 19/24 Day 3 end 7/7 16:00 (extensi

Postby jwiedlin on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:06 am

I don't believe that who X visits represent that person's (pershy's in this case) alignment. As someone stated earlier, no reason to give the town more information than they need to track down scum. It is more likely that a random person from the town is visited, in which case Pershy could be either alighment.

The question is whether pershy is the best lynch in KL, and I have yet to hear otherwise. I'm especially interested in the opinions of the people in KL since one of their heads will likely be on the chopping block next if we guess wrong.

FP pretender
Captain jwiedlin

Postby MudPuppy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:11 am

kgb007 wrote:Switching my vote to pershy, I don't know why anybody that was waiting for the claim before voting was going to change the case already put forth, it seems like riding the fence and I FOS all people that are saying they want a claim before voting. it's the best case we have, we hopefully got ourselves a scum or narrowed the list down to the 3 remaining KL players

Perhaps so we could discuss it a bit more. Perhaps so we could consider asking Zivel to test his claim on pershy. Dropping the hammer on pershy prematurely (I think yours was the 10th vote) was a missed opportunity for town. That move just adds to my suspicion of you kgb.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby MudPuppy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:50 am

errr... in re-reading the rules, I see nothing about a lynch occuring with a majority vote which must be something I ASSumed. So, my apologies, kgb. I'll also change my vote from No Lynch to pershy.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby kgb007 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:55 am

I think we're playing to the end of the deadline either way MP AND we can talk during the night so I didn't see the harm in being the "hammer".

Don't get uptight because you misplayed your vote and got tagged as the next in line. You completely missed the point of my vote. Under what scenario would pershy's claim have gotten people to unvote? What role that wouldn't run the risk of being counter claimed? You're either holding out hope that your potential scum buddy is caught and some late day miracle will shift the attention and activity elsewhere or you don't understand that I am voting based the information presented over the past 24 hours.

@pershy, you may be right and this case made be part of a bigger scheme against town but I doubt it at this point since Boone confirmed player y's tracking of him. Either way, your death wont be in vain as we can question betiko more for supplying if this goes south. We'd also be down to 3 people in KL to look at
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby MudPuppy on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:03 am

I'd also be in favor of Zivel testing his power on pershy.

kgb007 wrote:I think we're playing to the end of the deadline either way MP AND we can talk during the night so I didn't see the harm in being the "hammer".

Don't get uptight because you misplayed your vote and got tagged as the next in line. You completely missed the point of my vote. Under what scenario would pershy's claim have gotten people to unvote? What role that wouldn't run the risk of being counter claimed? You're either holding out hope that your potential scum buddy is caught and some late day miracle will shift the attention and activity elsewhere or you don't understand that I am voting based the information presented over the past 24 hours.

Yep... mea culpa for making an incorrect assumption. I'm not uptight and wouldn't think I'm "next in line" but who knows. I concur that there was little hope of pershy's claim convincing people to move to another target... again I was under the incorrect assumption that there was the possibility to hammer once 10 votes were reached. I don't have a scum buddy and do understand your reason for voting... it was the impact of the timing of it (none) that I misunderstood.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby betiko on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:14 am

i am quite happy with the idea of testing zivel's ability on pershy right now, seems legit. charm is the next in line with 3 votes if I'm correct though and I'm not too found of the idea of lynching her right now, I have a slight town read on her. I would be in favour of making the zivel test and no lynch after that; I don't think other cases have had the time to be looked deeply enough though.
Or maybe lynch ninja bunnies if zivel's thing works and pershy flips town? he seems to have high suspicions on her... if he flips scum well that read will obviously be bogus.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:20 am

jwiedlin wrote:I don't believe that who X visits represent that person's (pershy's in this case) alignment. As someone stated earlier, no reason to give the town more information than they need to track down scum. It is more likely that a random person from the town is visited, in which case Pershy could be either alighment.

The question is whether pershy is the best lynch in KL, and I have yet to hear otherwise. I'm especially interested in the opinions of the people in KL since one of their heads will likely be on the chopping block next if we guess wrong.

FP pretender

there is still a reasonable chance that by visiting a town with the objective of finding scum X visits the scum in question if he is tracked. there is at least as many chances that this is how the mechanic works compared to just visiting a random player from the city.

also, what do you do with pershy voting no lynch the day mtam got lynched and the fact that if we believe his claim and what strike said, there are 3 roleblockers in the game?
Major betiko

Postby jwiedlin on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:44 am

I would like to see Zivel's power tested. If Zivel's ability works, and if Peshy is found to be town, we move on to the next in line at KL, and don't drag our feat for another day waiting to lynch again.

If Zivel's ability works, and Pershy is scum, I am less sure who we would target.

FOS Zivel if he conveniently fails to make an attempt, or at least appearance before the voting deadline.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby IAmRobik on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:07 am

Zivel wrote:
MudPuppy wrote:I do believe that there is one scum in KL and I hope it's pershy since he won't be saved. If not, we need to choose between the remaining three tomorrow. Now, what would be pretty cool, from a scum perspective, is if KL was scum free from the start and mafia did invent this ruse to basically lead to the whole town being lynched in search of this one non-existent scum. I don't think that's the case but big kudos to them if it is.

I am not discounting this... but I am willing to see a flip to see if it is true. But if pershy is town, then I want to know who we are dealing with, who put the false target on his chest.

I am going to vote IAmRobik, this slot is still blatantly after the throne despite the change in drivers. I see nothing in any of the flips so far that indicate what the throne is and so are assuming that it is third party, anti town.

I will be around at the end of day tomorrow and you guys are getting use to my end of day antics. If there is enough support I will kill pershy at the last moment and let the next in line be lynched in his place.

It is bed time now in New Zealand so I will see what the town votes by tomorrow morning. If there is no support then I will do nothing. If pershy is already lynched so be it but if town wants two lynchs today then let me know in the next 10 hours.

WTF ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT!?!?!

1) I still don't know what the throne does
2) I don't REALLY want the throne, but if the throne gives me extra powers then I kinda do want it because I think I can put those powers to better use then the rest of you guys (once I catch up)
3) I'm town, so voting me is against your win-con if you're town.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 am

MudPuppy wrote:errr... in re-reading the rules, I see nothing about a lynch occuring with a majority vote which must be something I ASSumed. So, my apologies, kgb. I'll also change my vote from No Lynch to pershy.

I did the same thing, which is why I didn't place my vote on pershy right away...normally day would have ended and I wanted to give pershy the courtesy of a claim at least.
There is a possibility that there is a town rb, mafia rb, and a joat with an rb ability...but I'll go with the simple answer that pershy is lying.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby IAmRobik on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:12 am

The number of people on the pershy wagon is disconcerting. Not that I'm going to change my vote or anything, but yeah, he could actually be town. If he's mafia, people jumping on late prolly mafia
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby StorrZerg on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:31 am

Day 3 Voting ends 7/7 16:00 cc time
Roughly 3 hours

betiko (0): Zivel, Nebuchadnezer, pershy
charm (1): kgb007, Zivel, Jak111,SiriusCowKing
pretender77 (0): pancakemix
pershy (12): betiko, strike wolf, SiriusCowKing, pretender77, crasp, pancakemix, boonetown, charm, The Throne, 27ninjabunnies, kgb007, Nebuchadnezer, MudPuppy
No Lynch (0): MudPuppy
IAmRobik (1): Zivel

Currently pershy is set to be lynched.

People who have yet to cast vote. (4)
legionnare, jwiedlin, Epitaph1, Army of God,
Major StorrZerg

Postby IAmRobik on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:38 am

I voted on Pershy yesterday. Please update your vote count.
You're such a shit mod Storr
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby pretender77 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 am

IAmRobik wrote:I voted on Pershy yesterday. Please update your vote count.

there is no need for that
ImageImage

22:30:44 ‹Metsfanmax› wait
02/02/2013 22:30:47 ‹Metsfanmax› NoS is 16?
22:31:1 ‹Metsfanmax› there's no way that NoS is not like 27 years old
Captain pretender77

Postby betiko on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 am

pretender77 wrote:

there is no need for that

I think they are friends from another forum, he is obviously kidding with him.
Major betiko

Postby jwiedlin on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 pm

There is a separate voting thread for this game. Make sure your vote is reflected there. You can find it in the mafia games forum.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby SiriusCowKing on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:12 pm

In any case it was a good idea to let pershy talk. Now that I know majority doesn't hammer the lynch, there was no reason to not vote for him right away, well whatever.

Reading pershy first post of defense it looks like he is a mafia trying to get the roleblocker to counter claim and thus revealing who it is. As we all know, charm got roleblocked in night 1 and bunnies in night 2. The way I see it is that one of the 2 is his mafia friend and since she got roleblocked, he wants to prevent us to confirm who it is. I will put my money on him turning out mafia once we lynch him and if its the case, then one of the 2 friends is also a mafia.

If he turns out to be town, then I will appologize and look at who pushed the idea that he was mafia.

If my theory is right, which I will not ought right away, I think the doc should protect hotshots.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:30 pm

SiriusCowKing wrote:In any case it was a good idea to let pershy talk. Now that I know majority doesn't hammer the lynch, there was no reason to not vote for him right away, well whatever.

Reading pershy first post of defense it looks like he is a mafia trying to get the roleblocker to counter claim and thus revealing who it is. As we all know, charm got roleblocked in night 1 and bunnies in night 2. The way I see it is that one of the 2 is his mafia friend and since she got roleblocked, he wants to prevent us to confirm who it is. I will put my money on him turning out mafia once we lynch him and if its the case, then one of the 2 friends is also a mafia.

If he turns out to be town, then I will appologize and look at who pushed the idea that he was mafia.

If my theory is right, which I will not ought right away, I think the doc should protect hotshots.

Great theory...isn't hotshot dead? I suggest we let the doc do what he will do...

Postby 27ninjabunnies on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:37 pm

Pershy roleblocking makes sense since he has been suspecting me, but I just don't see a town roleblocker here. Idk, I'm quite confused. And Shae could so be mafia *spoilers if you understand what happened in season 4 finale* *Yes, I know, we already established that characters could be either alignment*

If Pershy flips town here, I would Look into strike wolf over boone as the anti town in kings landing.

However, did I see that boone visited hotshots Night 1? And he dies night 2? Possible mafia stalker, and that's why hotshots died?

Just something to keep in mind.
New Recruit 27ninjabunnies

Postby IAmRobik on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Bunnies, who should I shoot tonight?
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby strike wolf on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:48 pm

If Pershy is town. I would have boone over Ninjas as town in KL. It is nothing against Ninja. I've had no strong reads with him either way but Boone has given me more town vibes throughout the game.

IAmRobik wrote:Bunnies, who should I shoot tonight?

Again.

Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby pretender77 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:00 pm

strike wolf wrote:....

If Pershy is town. I would have boone over Ninjas as town in KL. It is nothing against Ninja. I've had no strong reads with him either way but Boone has given me more town vibes throughout the game.

Again.

can we nk him....
ImageImage

22:30:44 ‹Metsfanmax› wait
02/02/2013 22:30:47 ‹Metsfanmax› NoS is 16?
22:31:1 ‹Metsfanmax› there's no way that NoS is not like 27 years old
Captain pretender77

Postby betiko on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:00 pm

27ninjabunnies wrote:Pershy roleblocking makes sense since he has been suspecting me, but I just don't see a town roleblocker here. Idk, I'm quite confused. And Shae could so be mafia *spoilers if you understand what happened in season 4 finale* *Yes, I know, we already established that characters could be either alignment*

If Pershy flips town here, I would Look into strike wolf over boone as the anti town in kings landing.

However, did I see that boone visited hotshots Night 1? And he dies night 2? Possible mafia stalker, and that's why hotshots died?

Just something to keep in mind.

Boone could have perfectly said that Y was lying regarding her N1 visit and it would ve made Y lost his credibility on X visiting pershy.
If pershy turns town, he had a big scum read on you and strike sees you as scum over boone. I still think that pershy will flip mafia or anti town.

Fp
Major betiko

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Did we replace jak with his twin brother?

Postby betiko on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:07 pm

SiriusCowKing wrote:In any case it was a good idea to let pershy talk. Now that I know majority doesn't hammer the lynch, there was no reason to not vote for him right away, well whatever.

Dude... Protecting hotshots seriously? And you didn t follow the roleblock conversation going on, here is the recap;

N1
Charm claims she was roleblocked
Strike claims he was roleblocked
Pershy claims he didn t use his roleblocking

N2
Bunnies claims she got roleblocked
Pershy claims he roleblocked bunnies

Anyone else got roleblocked N2 by the way?
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives