Conquer Club

Once Upon A Killer Mafia (14/17) A Writers Block:Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Once Upon A Killer Mafia (17/17)D1: Memories

Postby aage on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:39 pm

StorrZerg wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:Also, and I can't stress this enough, how come everyone is just pushing aside mtam's stupidity from the last few pages? He proved he has just skimmed and has literally added nothing to the conversation. He has just been barking over his obsession about lynching me but its gonna be funny when I die and flip town.

him being stupid isn't alignment indicative imo.

case and point last game. incredibly stupid, yet town

Over the last few pages aog has done nothing but successfully (and hilariously) troll Tamb. His posts give off the impression that he's short-sighted and, well, stupid. Why is it ok to lynch him but not Tamb?

Go and read all of his posts, they have all been sooooo bad. Like he isn't even trying to look town. Voting the no lynch, scumarining his ass off, replying to Tambs accusations with obvious trolls while he can see full well that Tamb is being taken seriously by top posters. Tamb is being trolled into lynching AoG and you follow suit, why? And why now?

It looks like AoG is being lynched now but it's probably a mislynch... Tamb you softclaimed being ableto kill, please shoot DD to verify his commuter claim. And why is yhis town so divided and obviously misguided, despite who of the suspects flips scum?

This lover bullshit is fucking up my reads big time.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:45 pm

UltrasPlot wrote:I get mtam's point on AoG and his claim is rather scummy... Townie Busdriver, but it is plausible given that this game is very very non-vanilla. However, mtam is being rather blunt about it... is there the possibility of mtam being a Lyncher against AoG? I still think dd should be the lynch given how his role looked simple af to fake, commuter only shields him from night actions for a day... mafia could just safeguard him. Anyways, in my eye either dd or AoG are scum, since they're directly trying to get each other lynched. dd's play seems opportunistic - jumping on every single safe wagon. Keep an eye on him, I believe he's a suitable D2 lynch candidate, if he's not dead today.

Storr, why does this mean he's a safe lynch? Assuming he can busdrive mafia off the lovers he may well be valuable.

Yep, busdriver is capable of being the best and the worst thing that ever happened to town. I personally love therole, although I dont know if id trust aog with it...
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Zivel on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:02 pm

OK, I am trying to catch up, it has been a mental weekend. Ummm what time is it today CC time that we close? And how up to date is latest vote count?
Sergeant Zivel

Postby StorrZerg on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:05 pm

UltrasPlot wrote:I get mtam's point on AoG and his claim is rather scummy... Townie Busdriver, but it is plausible given that this game is very very non-vanilla. However, mtam is being rather blunt about it... is there the possibility of mtam being a Lyncher against AoG? I still think dd should be the lynch given how his role looked simple af to fake, commuter only shields him from night actions for a day... mafia could just safeguard him. Anyways, in my eye either dd or AoG are scum, since they're directly trying to get each other lynched. dd's play seems opportunistic - jumping on every single safe wagon. Keep an eye on him, I believe he's a suitable D2 lynch candidate, if he's not dead today.

Storr, why does this mean he's a safe lynch? Assuming he can busdrive mafia off the lovers he may well be valuable.

off all the claims, his is most likely scum. for starters.
second he has been playing scummy.

we should get a lynch, and it seems far better than any of the other options.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Zivel on Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:59 pm

I think that this close to deadline the decision has come down to AoG or dd5.

I can see the points on dd5 and if it is a newbie scum slip as PCM says I am going to fell real dumb.

pancakemix wrote:
Again, you're assuming perfect play here. You can't exclusively judge DD's actions in a vaccum, because part of the objective of this game is finding people fucking up.

Am I over thinking it, is the claim from dd5 bad and obvious scum? I dont think so but I could well be wrong. Romeo and Juliet works in the manga theme, commuter is not a bad claim and it fits with theme I am assuming we have here (with so many lovers there will be some protections around), and talking only at night, I can see that as being a flavor addition by the mod to keep things interesting.

I also love this post:

aage wrote:him being stupid isn't alignment indicative imo.

Over the last few pages aog has done nothing but successfully (and hilariously) troll Tamb. His posts give off the impression that he's short-sighted and, well, stupid. Why is it ok to lynch him but not Tamb?

Go and read all of his posts, they have all been sooooo bad. Like he isn't even trying to look town. Voting the no lynch, scumarining his ass off, replying to Tambs accusations with obvious trolls while he can see full well that Tamb is being taken seriously by top posters. Tamb is being trolled into lynching AoG and you follow suit, why? And why now?

It looks like AoG is being lynched now but it's probably a mislynch... Tamb you softclaimed being ableto kill, please shoot DD to verify his commuter claim. And why is yhis town so divided and obviously misguided, despite who of the suspects flips scum?

[/quote]

And aage is probably right in that it could be a mislynch. But I still dont think we should be lynching any of the lovers, that information will come out in time and it is a risk I dont think we should be taking. So who amongst the others do we have, well with all the information out there I have to go with AoG. My biggest concern about this is that its a wagon started by Mtam who I dont trust at all (his play this game is bs). Is AoG really trolling Mtam or is he this scummy, we will find out soon is my guess.

Tin foil hat on: I think there could be more lovers our there that have not claimed and I think that this the theme of the game. As Rishaed said in the first post the balance in the game could be screwed. That means that I am seeing more lovers, scum lovers and third party lovers with a fair amount of protection to balance it out. Tinfoil hat off.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Zivel on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:00 pm

I think that this close to deadline the decision has come down to AoG or dd5.

I can see the points on dd5 and if it is a newbie scum slip as PCM says I am going to fell real dumb.

pancakemix wrote:
Again, you're assuming perfect play here. You can't exclusively judge DD's actions in a vaccum, because part of the objective of this game is finding people fucking up.

Am I over thinking it, is the claim from dd5 bad and obvious scum? I dont think so but I could well be wrong. Romeo and Juliet works in the manga theme, commuter is not a bad claim and it fits with theme I am assuming we have here (with so many lovers there will be some protections around), and talking only at night, I can see that as being a flavor addition by the mod to keep things interesting.

I also love this post:

aage wrote:Over the last few pages aog has done nothing but successfully (and hilariously) troll Tamb. His posts give off the impression that he's short-sighted and, well, stupid. Why is it ok to lynch him but not Tamb?

And aage is probably right in that it could be a mislynch. But I still dont think we should be lynching any of the lovers, that information will come out in time and it is a risk I dont think we should be taking. So who amongst the others do we have, well with all the information out there I have to go with AoG. My biggest concern about this is that its a wagon started by Mtam who I dont trust at all (his play this game is bs). Is AoG really trolling Mtam or is he this scummy, we will find out soon is my guess.

Tin foil hat on: I think there could be more lovers our there that have not claimed and I think that this the theme of the game. As Rishaed said in the first post the balance in the game could be screwed. That means that I am seeing more lovers, scum lovers and third party lovers with a fair amount of protection to balance it out. Tinfoil hat off.

EBWOP to fix up the quotes
Sergeant Zivel

Postby dd515087 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Army of GOD wrote:Also, and I can't stress this enough, how come everyone is just pushing aside mtam's stupidity from the last few pages? He proved he has just skimmed and has literally added nothing to the conversation. He has just been barking over his obsession about lynching me but its gonna be funny when I die and flip town.

This is what scum say every time. I do it when I'm scum to. The thing is it wouldn't be funny if you flip town, it would be bad for us. Also, I'm not going to let myself get lynched because I didn't cast a vote
Vote AoG
Cook dd515087

Postby dd515087 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Jumping on every safe wagon!? This is just not true at all. Go to page 15. There I gave my general reads one everyone at the time I became more active. I said AoG was scummy. Go to page 18. Here whatsausage asked me about my scum reads. Specifically you, virus and AoG. I said scroll through the last couple pages to find out why Ultra and virus seem scummy, everyone has given many reasons for that. Then I gave him my read on AoG. I said he was scummy. This is all before anyone voted AoG at all, and unless I missed something nobody really made a case against him. I did not vote AoG at the time because you and virus were the big topic at the moment. Mtam then came in and said he thought it was dumb to vote the lovers and then voted AoG which shifted attention over to him.
Cook dd515087

Postby dd515087 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Unofficial Vote Count:

Streaker (1) - Virus90
Ultrasplot (3) - Hotshot53, Streaker, Whatsausage
ArmyofGod (5) - mtamburini, Zivel, Storrzerg, animaniacks, dd515087
dd515087 (4) - Pancakemix, aage, Ultrasplot, ArmyofGod

I think this is right
Cook dd515087

Postby pancakemix on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Anam wrote:Flavourwise, it's already been established that Romeo x Juliet is an existing manga, so I don't think it's a valid argument there. The inconsistencies from the source material (regarding Tybalt especially) are a valid concern, but unless everyone can confirm that their role PMs bear no inconsistencies from the source material, then there is a decent possibility that the mod did modify it or made a mistake with it to give some logic to a commuter as an assigned role. If he were using it as a fakeclaim, I don't think he would've added superfluous information about Tybalt when he claimed his role. I do understand that scum do make mistakes, but at this point I don't believe this to be one.

I find this hard to buy into, because outside of the Tybalt detail I'd probably believe the claim flavorwise. You were the one who brought the inconsistency up, so why do you now choose to disregard it?

Most of those against a DD lynch are looking solely at the flavor debate, which is irresponsible. I made a push on DD for his behavior, not for the flavor weakness. I may fall into the camp of those who find it a valid concern, but anyone basing their decision solely on that is scummy in my eyes (Storr especially, because it's just another example of the kind of weaksauce he's been pulling all game).

Anam wrote:Nowhere before or after this has he made a push on either Zivel or dd, and nowhere has he stated why he finds Zivel more town than dd. Even if he had ruled out Ultra/virus from his scumdar, some effort should've been made by him to decide whether to vote for Zivel or dd - but there is none of that.

You were not paying attention at all. The crux of AoG's argument was that we were better off mathematically with one or the other of Zivel/DD lynched over ultra/virus. That was really hard to miss. You be on my scum list.

This.

mtamburini wrote:It won't be funny because your not town and if you are your a useless one this game you have not given many reads and upon me applying pressure to you your responses has been piss poor.

Sure you can accuse me of skimming I'm not gonna read 20 pages of novels written by everyone. I knew one of virus / ultra could save eachother of one was lynched or killed which was the general idea of what was talked about during that time.

Okay, well if you're not going to read the game, what good are you?

Storr wrote:him being stupid isn't alignment indicative imo.

You were up my ass for being "detatched" but mtam has not said one word of value. #doublestandard

Oh well. My name is Katsuragi Mayuko and I'm a town bus.

Its from Dendrobates.

...I actually don't believe you. None of the character lists I can find for that manga list that character. I can find Katsuragi and Mayuko but not both together.

Ugh, now I'm torn. I'm inclined to switch my vote, but I think AoG's probably the lynch anywho.

dd515087 wrote:Unofficial Vote Count:

Streaker (1) - Virus90
Ultrasplot (3) - Hotshot53, Streaker, Whatsausage
ArmyofGod (5) - mtamburini, Zivel, Storrzerg, animaniacks, dd515087

I think this is right

I was looking for something like this.

See, at this point now either lynch is fine with me. So I'll keep my vote where it is. Let it be known that I fully support either lynch, however.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby StorrZerg on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Still at least 4 people with out votes, this is nuts...
Major StorrZerg

Postby strike wolf on Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Alright. I read up but didn't really absorb anything. The only thing that really stuck out today was Aage saying that Mtam should use his kill to test DD's commuter claim which I agree with. If DD is a commuter nothing negative happens.

That's all I have to say right now. With the holidays coming up I am getting called into work more often (I was working 4 days at home and 1-2 at the office each week, this past week I got called in to the office to work 4 days at the office and 2 days at home and it's probably only going to get more hectic in the next couple weeks as they continue to process paper work for seasonal jobs and hours) and I will be busier than expected. Should still find some time to post.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby StorrZerg on Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:11 pm

so what strike wolf no vote, anark (well he is getting repalced maybe) Crasp no vote and last but not least TFO.

Virus practically has a throw away vote out atm...

cp strike

Alright. I read up but didn't really absorb anything. The only thing that really stuck out today was Aage saying that Mtam should use his kill to test DD's commuter claim which I agree with. If DD is a commuter nothing negative happens.

Yeah so we should not be lynching him since his role can be proved.

so who you voting strike aog or ultra?
Major StorrZerg

Postby strike wolf on Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:37 pm

vote AoG

DD's role can at least be supported and is unlikely to be scum. Ive stated my opinion earlier that I think there is a good chance that Ultra and Virus are town and are at the very least likely to be telling the truth about being lovers regardless of alignment. Busdriver is almost if not just as likely to be Mafia as town and I havent liked AoG's post pattern this game.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Oh the irony. I argue for a no lynch D1 because I'm afraid were gonna lynch town and look at that, I end up getting lynched.

Oh well, have fun, gl town
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby dd515087 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:31 pm

strike wolf wrote:Alright. I read up but didn't really absorb anything. The only thing that really stuck out today was Aage saying that Mtam should use his kill to test DD's commuter claim which I agree with. If DD is a commuter nothing negative happens.

I'm not sure mtam has a kill role, he doesn't seem to here:
mtamburini wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:so mtam is a vig..?

This is what he is worried about lmfao you guys are right this guy is 100x more town than DD what the f*ck was I thinking

But then again who knows, it is mtam

Army of GOD wrote:Oh the irony. I argue for a no lynch D1 because I'm afraid were gonna lynch town and look at that, I end up getting lynched.

Oh well, have fun, gl town

Irony would be if you flip scum (which I find probable) that you said NL D1 because it's normally a mislynch on a townie.
Cook dd515087

Postby rishaed on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Deadline: Is at 10 or whenever i get to it afterwards.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby StorrZerg on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:54 pm

so in 2 hours?
Major StorrZerg

Postby HotShot53 on Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Well, since it looks like the vote is between AoG and DD, with ultra in a relatively distant third, as I said before I would rather an AoG lynch than a DD lynch, so I will unvote, vote AoG
Major HotShot53

Postby StorrZerg on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:24 pm

f5 f5...
Major StorrZerg

Postby Zivel on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:33 pm

StorrZerg wrote:f5 f5...

Harder on a phone.....
Sergeant Zivel

Postby rishaed on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Vote Count:

Streaker (1) - Virus90
Virus90 (1) - Whatsausage
Ultrasplot (1) - Streaker
ArmyofGod (7) - Hotshot53, mtamburini, Storrzerg, Zivel, dd515087, Strikewolf, Anamainiacks

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Due to reaching the Deadline AoG has been lynched.
Scene up shortly.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby pancakemix on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:03 pm

My previous post is what happens when I don't preview :x
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby rishaed on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:04 pm

"Grandma?"
"Yes Child?"
"Why did they kill the blind singer?"
"Because she advocated for mercy... And these people wanted to see blood."
"But this article says that no matter how much she sang, they didn't listen to her."
"And because of that they forced her to leave town, her place of birth. They sent her far far away. Her mercy came back to her in the form of her own life, but the town did not let her stay, they cast her out."
"Grandma why are you crying?"
"Because that blind Singer sang the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, but I never got to hear her again."

AoG Katsuragi Mayuko Town Redirector has been lynched.

Night 1 Has begun. You have 48 hrs to send in Night Actions.
Also AoG would you be interested in replacing Nark?

Postby rishaed on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:52 pm

Also Shes In Chapter 7 in Dendrobates for all you ppl out there. (And in another coupla chapters).Don't know why it didn't come up.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives