Conquer Club

EagleofGreenErth and Slom are MULTIES! [Busted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

EagleofGreenErth and Slom are MULTIES! [Busted]

Postby EagleofGreenErth on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:44 am

I need to get away from CC and never come back.... this is a sure way to make that happen, right? KK here we go.

Accused:
EagleofGreenErth
Slom

The accused are convicted of:
Being Multis
Avoiding getting banned for far too long (over a year premium with both accounts active)

Game number(s):
I played 1,347 games with Slom and over 2,000 with Eagle while I had both accounts

Comments:
Both accounts belong to me. I created Slom when I reached colonel the first time and wanted to play fun game types while keeping my high rank. In all reality, being high ranked is pretty unfun. No doodle assassin unless you are ready to wave goodbye to 50 pts.... no terminator unless you do sexual favors for those in the game... etc.... Come to think of it... I'm probably not the only one who did this and hasn't been caught. :)

Anyway, I never used them to throw any public games to one account (since they never played each other in public) and they only played in a total of seven games together (when they both were high ranks and one was about to drop off the scoreboard due to inactivity... in order to keep them both on the scoreboard without taking from the point pool). However, I must admit it was fun using a second account to play jackass players who left uncalled for ratings and then foed (so I can at least have a chance to shit rate them back for no reason like they did) or who deserved some sort of ass whooping for their actions in previous games on the other account. I got both accounts to colonel at the same time.... and when I reached general it had nothing to do with me having a second account... but that score on this website I'm leaving really doesn't matter, does it? XD

I first started the Slom account using broken English to type, but that got annoying and I broke character.... then I retook that dialect sort of and just told people he was my "retarded" brother who received tips from me when he played well... Nevertheless, I have had this account for two years of premium so far and Slom went an entire premium year without any detection. Not sure if I'm just good or lucky or whatever... but I think that's kinda surprising.... considering when an account logs in within 5 sec of the other to check active games... and when I mess up and forget which account I'm on and post with both accounts in the same topic (and am then quoted/referred to by a mod like in viewtopic.php?f=239&t=102081). I laughed. :)

To all those that know me, this will probably change your view of me... not that it matters since I am doing this to prevent myself from ever coming back to CC again... but there were many people over the years that I really grew to respect and admire... not going to list them here since there is so many... if we had good game play together then they should know (basically if you weren't foed I liked you)...

So, uh.... farewell... :D

Oh, and plz do not ban LED ZEPPELINER's account if he's tied to me... he let me babysit one time, but stopped playing CC soon after and never changed his password. I have it stored so I can log in (I don't actually know it), but after this I'm deleting the password remember thingie so I can't access it... He's NOT me. If he ever comes back, he may want his account.
Corporal 1st Class EagleofGreenErth

Re: EagleofGreenErth and Slom are MULTIES! BAN THEM PLZ

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:50 am

see ya
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby Brann2006 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:18 am

knew it?
Major Brann2006

Postby EagleofGreenErth on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:20 am

Haha, stuff it Brann. :)

If only I had Slom still premium you'd have hurt a lot more than just Game 5970615 and Game 5970616

:lol:

EDIT- You sure dropped 500 points fast! Like a rock! Guess I wasn't needed. :P

EDIT- Hi Moody. >_<
Corporal 1st Class EagleofGreenErth

Postby neanderpaul14 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 am

Ummmmm so why you fessing up now??

Are you that sick of CC??

Are you so addicted you just can't stay away??
High score: 2724
/#163 on scoreboard/COLONEL
Cook neanderpaul14

Location: "Always mystify, mislead and surprise the enemy if possible." - Thomas J. Jackson

Postby eye84free on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:52 am

Ok I have seen some strange things in my time on CC but this will be looked in.

Eye84free
Major eye84free

Re: EagleofGreenErth and Slom are MULTIES! [Pending]

Postby #1_stunna on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:52 am

wow

damn eagle, your good
Major #1_stunna

Postby the.killing.44 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:06 am

Miss ya Eagy.
Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Postby chemefreak on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:59 pm

This is hysterical! Good luck in the future Eagle :lol:
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby tdans on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:47 pm

LOL we shall miss you :(.. amazing stuff here :D
Lieutenant tdans

Postby KraphtOne on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:06 pm

got slom foed... note says " possible multi "

damn i'm good
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby Aalmeida17 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:00 pm

wow iam surpriser man :shock:
Cook Aalmeida17

Postby targetman377 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:26 pm

wow you fessed up!!!! intresting
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Sergeant targetman377

Postby colton24 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:34 pm

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!
Highest Rank: Lieutenant | Highest Score: 1641
Mr. Squirrel wrote:
pmchugh wrote:BUMP- one more fool needed :mrgreen:

One fool reporting for duty!

Been around for too long...said things that shouldn't have been said...but all that has changed
Corporal 1st Class colton24

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:48 pm

colton24 wrote:I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

You knew nothing... You never even played with these accounts...
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby the.killing.44 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:29 pm

He's gone. :(
Captain the.killing.44

Postby Wellspring on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 pm

EagleofGreenErth wrote:I first started the Slom account using broken English to type, but that got annoying and I broke character.... then I retook that dialect sort of and just told people he was my "retarded" brother who received tips from me when he played well... Nevertheless, I have had this account for two years of premium so far and Slom went an entire premium year without any detection. Not sure if I'm just good or lucky or whatever... but I think that's kinda surprising.... considering when an account logs in within 5 sec of the other to check active games... and when I mess up and forget which account I'm on and post with both accounts in the same topic (and am then quoted/referred to by a mod like in viewtopic.php?f=239&t=102081). I laughed. :)

To brag about the Mods not detecting you as a multi is absurd. You two never played a game against anyone but yourselves. Why would they suspect you for being a multi if you never screwed over any other opponents. So you had multies but never did anything with them. Wow you really fooled those mods big time... :roll:

One thing i find a little suspicious is the rating discrepancy between these two players. I'm sure there maybe more examples if you study the lists closely, but this one stuck out to me instantly. Slom rated Demonfork (a member of EagleofGreenErth's clan and mine) with only 1 stars, while Eagle gave him 5 gold stars and Quick, Good Teammate, Good Strategy. Either you're too afraid to rate someone to their face or you're not really multi's.

It saddens me to see this Eagle, because you were one of the players who got me to join the clan in the first place.
Major Wellspring

Postby Woodruff on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Wellspring wrote:One thing i find a little suspicious is the rating discrepancy between these two players. I'm sure there maybe more examples if you study the lists closely, but this one stuck out to me instantly. Slom rated Demonfork (a member of EagleofGreenErth's clan and mine) with only 1 stars, while Eagle gave him 5 gold stars and Quick, Good Teammate, Good Strategy. Either you're too afraid to rate someone to their face or you're not really multi's.

I'm not schizophrenic, and neither am I.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby the.killing.44 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Wellspring wrote:To brag about the Mods not detecting you as a multi is absurd. You two never played a game against anyone but yourselves. Why would they suspect you for being a multi if you never screwed over any other opponents. So you had multies but never did anything with them. Wow you really fooled those mods big time... :roll:

There have been an innumerable number of circumstances where the hunters have busted multis who never played one another.
Wellspring wrote:One thing i find a little suspicious is the rating discrepancy between these two players. I'm sure there maybe more examples if you study the lists closely, but this one stuck out to me instantly. Slom rated Demonfork (a member of EagleofGreenErth's clan and mine) with only 1 stars, while Eagle gave him 5 gold stars and Quick, Good Teammate, Good Strategy. Either you're too afraid to rate someone to their face or you're not really multi's.

This couldn't have been part of the good job disguising himself?
Captain the.killing.44

Postby TheOtherOne on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:28 pm

It's sad to see you go man. Good luck in the future.
Captain TheOtherOne

Re: EagleofGreenErth and Slom are MULTIES! [Busted]

Postby king sam on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:08 am

EagleofGreenErth and Slom have been busted.
Sergeant king sam

Postby soccerghost on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:46 pm

:o :o :o :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yo Eagle man you will be missed, although IMO you should've waited until you had Game 6000000 in the bag and cornered the guy on 1 terit-EPIC lol.....

That took a lot of cajones to admit that. Nice job man =D> =D> =D> =D>

And I like the people that are saying they got busted......he turned himself in.....there's a difference.

Peace again man, good luck in life, and I hope you return someday..... :?: :?:
Winner:
Three Strikes and You're Out
GR’s Common Map Tour
Ever Decreasing Circles II
Serbia's Euro 2012(Czech Republic)
Game 5955212
Game 6000000
Game 6760347
Game 10361079
Game 10364001
Game 10881389
Why did Bobby drop his Ice Cream?
He was hit by a bus.
Cook soccerghost

Postby king achilles on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Conquer Club reserves the right to suspend accounts and cancel Premium Memberships, with or without warning, of those players who are deemed to have violated the rules. Multiple accounts are discovered by routine scans and community cheating reports. There will always be lawbreakers for practically every law, rule or system out there. Whether they even admit, confess, brag, etc about it or not, they will get what's due to them in time. A person's actions, whether good or bad, will often have consequences for that person.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby soccerghost on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Whoa, Okay, Okay, you don't have to lecture me on law and politics. I get it, I never said I disagreed with it or anything. I wasn't bashing anyone, it just sounded funny to me.....Like if a mass-murderer turns himself in and the media praises the great cops for catching him when they didnt. It just sounds funny, thats all

And I was paying my respects to a player I admired when I first started out while saying that it took a lot of balls to admit that he was addicted to cc and to basically tell you guys to stop his account. That's all, and relax achilles, everyone doesnt hate moderators.
Winner:
Three Strikes and You're Out
GR’s Common Map Tour
Ever Decreasing Circles II
Serbia's Euro 2012(Czech Republic)
Game 5955212
Game 6000000
Game 6760347
Game 10361079
Game 10364001
Game 10881389
Why did Bobby drop his Ice Cream?
He was hit by a bus.
Cook soccerghost

Postby DarthBlood on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:20 pm

wow what an asshole.

when other multis are busted, people are happy to see them go. this asshole is reveals he's a multi too and you people say "nice job, sad to see you go." y'all are hypocritical shitheads.
Brigadier DarthBlood

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports