Conquer Club

buddski13 [Warned] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

buddski13 [Warned] DCR

Postby therev1957 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 pm

buddski13

The accused are suspected of:

Ratings abuse

Game number(s):

Game 11881967 Rated me one when I won the game and tagged me as Slow, Silent, Cheap Tactics...slow maybe...Silent sometimes...cheap tactics I guess if you call beating him 5 straight on the same map in one on one!
Game 11662435 rated 2-Pair_Nelson one when he won and tagged him as clueless!

over half of his ratings are ones

He has been foed!
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Re: buddski13

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:18 pm

I know you said over half are 1-star ratings, but the mods normally ask for at least 5 direct examples of Ratings Abuse
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby afroaction on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 am

Dude you reppport eveveryone that give u a low ratting, you have to be the biggest whinner in CC history!
Major afroaction

Postby therev1957 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:52 am

afroaction wrote:Dude you reppport eveveryone that give u a low ratting, you have to be the biggest whinner in CC history!

Dude you are the stupidest idiot that I know and I don't report everyone that give me a low rating (maybe you should learn to type before you stick your nose in things that do not pertain to you) I report those who deserve it. Get a life and get out of mine! No wonder I foed you!!!
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby afroaction on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:20 am

you gave him 1 stars across the board, and tagged him Tags: Deadbeat, Quitter

looks like he just gave you a taste of your own medicin.

http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=ratings1&username=buddski13

You're such a pussy.

Funny how you have a selective memory, you're the first one to cry foul in the any ratting abuse report.

Wanna see them?
Major afroaction

Postby therev1957 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:27 am

afroaction wrote:you gave him 1 stars across the board, and tagged him Tags: Deadbeat, Quitter

You're such a pussy.

Funny how you have a selective memory, you're the first one to cry foul in the any ratting abuse report.

Wanna see them?

What a Jackass! why did I give him a one rating?...oh that is right you just shoot off your stupid mouth before looking at the facts! My rating was given after he deadbeated in this game Game 11818265 I give a one rating to all that deadbeat! Get your facts right braindead!

oh and by the way from now on I will not read anything you post because I don't have too! So post away...you have a right to write whatever you want and I have a right to NOT read it!
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby afroaction on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 am

Blah Blah Blah! You can say whatever you want, you're such a pussy, cry baby!

You still haven't shown any other examples of abuse then your own.

Come on big man, let's go!

It's not abuse just because you've recieved a bad ratting from 1 person, Idiot.
Major afroaction

Postby afroaction on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:42 am

therev1957 wrote:
afroaction wrote:you gave him 1 stars across the board, and tagged him Tags: Deadbeat, Quitter

You're such a pussy.

Wanna see them?

What a Jackass! why did I give him a one rating?...oh that is right you just shoot off your stupid mouth before looking at the facts! My rating was given after he deadbeated in this game Game 11818265 I give a one rating to all that deadbeat! Get your facts right braindead!

oh and by the way from now on I will not read anything you post because I don't have too! So post away...you have a right to write whatever you want and I have a right to NOT read it!

Things happen, internet goes down, forget the game, life goes on other the CC. 1 star for deadbeating is a bit Harsh for missing a turn don't you think? I guess I should start a CC rating abuse on you?
Major afroaction

Postby puppydog85 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:35 pm

8 out of his 17 ratings are 1 stars.
Sergeant 1st Class puppydog85

Postby sirgermaine on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:41 pm

therev1957 wrote:

You're such a pussy.

Wanna see them?

I feel it is worth noting that he did not "deadbeat" in the official sense. You eliminated him. Deadbeating means missing three consecutive turns and being kicked from the game. On a broader note, what is meant by 5 ratings is that you need to show each of 5 (or more) ratings where we can be fairly certain the rating left was unjust. He obviously doesn't leave a lot of ratings, so his ratio of good and bad ratings doesn't really matter. Just post a rating, explain why it is uncalled for, then repeat 4 times.
Major sirgermaine

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:04 am

sirgermaine wrote:
therev1957 wrote:

You're such a pussy.

Wanna see them?

I feel it is worth noting that he did not "deadbeat" in the official sense. You eliminated him. Deadbeating means missing three consecutive turns and being kicked from the game. On a broader note, what is meant by 5 ratings is that you need to show each of 5 (or more) ratings where we can be fairly certain the rating left was unjust. He obviously doesn't leave a lot of ratings, so his ratio of good and bad ratings doesn't really matter. Just post a rating, explain why it is uncalled for, then repeat 4 times.

Bingo.

I am in a good mood today, so I will do the "legwork" though. Be back with an answer soon.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: buddski13 [Pending] DCR

Postby therev1957 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Thank you =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Re: buddski13 [Pending] DCR

Postby buddski13 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:28 am

Hey rev, I played you and didn't like you. It's one rating... You're making way too big of a deal out of this.
Corporal buddski13

Re: buddski13 [Warned] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:28 am

buddski13 was Warned for Ratings Abuse.

Postby jltile1 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 pm

deathcomesrippin wrote:buddski13 was Warned for Ratings Abuse.

Wow I have seen way worse and not even a noted and you war this guy who only has a few ratings. That is the problem here it all based on you "moods" and not a specific rule or actual action. I don't see five examples in the CA report as you guys ask everyone else for. This is the worst case I have seen and then he gets warned what a joke :lol:
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:31 pm

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=178394#p3895905

How do you come up with these conclusions ??
Major jltile1

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:32 pm

If you have an issue with a ruling, take it up properly. If not, stop posting drivel all over the C&A forums.

Postby jltile1 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:36 pm

deathcomesrippin wrote:If you have an issue with a ruling, take it up properly. If not, stop posting drivel all over the C&A forums.

I am posting what is in the CA reports make your rulings consistent.
Major jltile1

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:43 pm

Again, consider this a free warning: If you don't like the ruling, then follow the instructions to appeal it. Other than that, stop posting in a case that is closed. Do not post here again, or in any other topic on C&A about this. Keep your posts to the point and pertinent to the case.

Postby jltile1 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:11 pm

My point is about this case don't see abuse here. So what I have to open a CA to disagree with the case? Please explain how I disagree properly in this matter
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:11 pm

My point is about this case don't see abuse here. So what I have to open a CA to disagree with the case? Please explain how I disagree properly in this matter
Major jltile1

Postby KraphtOne on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Sorry. Was just going to give this the normal "don't care about that" glance.

But for some reason i took the 2 seconds and looked at this guy's ratings left.
And then clicked on the link that jltile1 post and looked at THAT guy's ratings left.

jl has a fairly valid point here.

Well, extremely valid actually.

I mean, you know... makes sense...

I guess what i'm saying, is what pipe are you hitting that told you the other guy (that left 170 negative ratings and ZERO positive ratings) WASN'T guilty of ratings abuse, and that this guy (after leaving 8 out of 17 ratings that are negative) deserves a warning...

Hell i even took another 30 seconds and looked at some of the games where he left a neg rating. Guess what? i'da left a neg. rating too in AT LEAST 3 of the 8 games where he left a neg. rating...

My favorite thing though was your post of...

deathcomesrippin wrote:If you have an issue with a ruling, Go f*ck yourself. If not, stop posting drivel all over the C&A forums. I dont have to explain shit to you. Now, back to hitting this pipe... *

*note, quote may not be an "exact" quote, but more of a summary
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby therev1957 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:53 pm

jltile1 wrote:
deathcomesrippin wrote:buddski13 was Warned for Ratings Abuse.

Wow I have seen way worse and not even a noted and you war this guy who only has a few ratings. That is the problem here it all based on you "moods" and not a specific rule or actual action. I don't see five examples in the CA report as you guys ask everyone else for. This is the worst case I have seen and then he gets warned what a joke :lol:

actually you are the joke! :twisted: :twisted: :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

jltile1 wrote:My point is about this case don't see abuse here. So what I have to open a CA to disagree with the case? Please explain how I disagree properly in this matter

You appeal the ruling. You post somewhere else.

I dont know what it is about this that is not getting through to everyone, but let me just lay it out again and maybe it will get through. I'll even bold it.

Please do not post anything that is not relevant to the case

In case everyone who posted after I closed the case missed it, this is not a case about me allegedly messing up a Ratings Abuse case. So stop posting this here. If you have an issue with me, I am sure you can find out who to file that complaint with. I warned jl about posting here and now I am warning everyone else. This (C&A forums) is not the place to bring up issues you have with my rulings. PM an admin, start a GD topic, I don't care, I will even contact KA about how you can go about officially complaining about me if you want. as long as you keep it out of the cases. This is not a place for you to come and practice your trolling. I am locking this thread. Keep your posts on subject or keep them out of the C&A forum. Thanks.

Return to Closed C&A Reports