Conquer Club

camone & mccallan25 [cleared]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

camone & mccallan25 [cleared]

Postby gcwca_4_life on Fri May 03, 2013 8:41 am

Accused:

camone
mccallan25

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

Look at their game list..

Comments:I didn't think anything of it, and probably wouldn't have if I didn't go on a attacking spree, and see that mccallan25 had the armies bordering camone's bonuses, which happen to be enough to break, and run through quite a few 1's.

So, I decided to check out their other games together.. Quite a few.

And every one of the games that one of these two won, in 9 out of 10 games, it came down to them being the last two in the game, and they rarely attacked each other till that point.

I'm not gonna say this is for sure, but this is some fishy bullshit.
tdans wrote:lets rock this joint :D... or.. lets have them Blow this,,,,,, joint

I'm the insane guy, that you never wanna meet... See the end of my blade? It's sharp. hehe
Lieutenant gcwca_4_life

Re: camone & mccallan25

Postby camone on Fri May 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Mccallan25 and I have played closer to 2000 games against each other over the few years, following the same format 6 player, world map 2.1, fog, escalating. The rules we have are no diplomacy, truces etc . Over the years nearly every long time cc player has joined one of the games.

Looking at the last 50 games, 33 have been won by other players, 10 by me and 7 by McCallan.
The nature of why or even how we cheated is indecipherable from the incoherent ramblings in the game log.

From what I can decipher it refers to Mccallan and I not defending borders. The game is escalating card sets, so the key to the game is to have as much visibility on the board, given its fog, so as to be able to find and wipe out weaker players to get their card sets, as the game approaches round 5 and beyond. Therefore both of us tend to place little emphasis on border defence. After a couple of thousand games you kind of learn how others play that regularly play against.

I think that we might just let our record be the judge, where in 2000 games, against 100`s of other players, this is the only accusation of cheating.
Captain camone

Postby gcwca_4_life on Fri May 03, 2013 5:49 pm

camone wrote:Mccallan25 and I have played closer to 2000 games against each other over the few years, following the same format 6 player, world map 2.1, fog, escalating. The rules we have are no diplomacy, truces etc . Over the years nearly every long time cc player has joined one of the games.

Looking at the last 50 games, 33 have been won by other players, 10 by me and 7 by McCallan.
The nature of why or even how we cheated is indecipherable from the incoherent ramblings in the game log.

From what I can decipher it refers to Mccallan and I not defending borders. The game is escalating card sets, so the key to the game is to have as much visibility on the board, given its fog, so as to be able to find and wipe out weaker players to get their card sets, as the game approaches round 5 and beyond. Therefore both of us tend to place little emphasis on border defence. After a couple of thousand games you kind of learn how others play that regularly play against.

I think that we might just let our record be the judge, where in 2000 games, against 100`s of other players, this is the only accusation of cheating.

As I said, I cant be positive about it.. But, it is some fishy bullshit..

Especially seeing that you honorably go directly around the fact that most of those games one of you won, you didn't attack each other much at all till you two were the last ones left...

I'm not gonna say yall are cheating, and that is left for the mods top decide...

But, you both defending the others bonuses in non team games is bullshit... And you cant say that isn't what happened in that game, and more than likely many others..

I'm gonna leave it to the mods with this.. If I were hunting points, and not the fact that I need more people to rate, (which you will be getting accordingly) Id be amazingly surprised that no one has reported you two. The way you two play makes it unfair to other players, and only runs people from the site.
tdans wrote:lets rock this joint :D... or.. lets have them Blow this,,,,,, joint

I'm the insane guy, that you never wanna meet... See the end of my blade? It's sharp. hehe
Lieutenant gcwca_4_life

Postby mccallan25 on Fri May 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Your a stupid sob that is 22. Grow a set of balls.. Go f*ck yourself you stupid twat. I just read the above Camone. LOL! This is too funny. This site has went down over the last 4 years since I looked at buying the fucker and I did, kick it up stairs. A million back then is not worth 400k. I have talked to Hasbro, I can get the RISK site for a lot less now. Obviously with Camones research which I will not waste my time as he has....how many games have we played?
Why the heck are the other 40 Plus regs on this list you stupid idiot?
Corporal 1st Class mccallan25

Postby mccallan25 on Fri May 03, 2013 11:56 pm

even funnier to me. So I am cheating? And camone? Why?
That house to the right of my name I gave to my wife. It's worth 4.32 million last year. It's one of three. To add more insult to injury I drink and dine out more than you make in a year I bet in a month. So you get that math right that averages about three hundred dollars a day on average.

Postby mccallan25 on Sat May 04, 2013 12:47 am

Laughing....ok I am guilty me and Camone are lovers!

Postby mccallan25 on Sat May 04, 2013 12:48 am

He's from "The land down under " so this is totally believable!

Postby gcwca_4_life on Sat May 04, 2013 1:23 am

The only bad part, you flaming me both here, and the pm I have reported is only gonna make your experience here worse, because I'm not gonna let it bother me.

And as I said, for the stupid fucks out there! There may be nothing going on but it fucking seems fishy to me. Learn to fuckin read...

Once again, I'm done here.. this is left for the mods. I'm not wasting any more time here.

Lieutenant gcwca_4_life

Postby hmsps on Sat May 04, 2013 2:07 am

I have played 273 games against Mccallan25 and 26 of these included Camone and to be honest if I had more time for freestyle I would play 90% of my games with them on this format. The reason being for the opposite of what the OP says. They play hard, play to win, they don't go in for any diplomacy of any type and don't tolerate cheaters.

I have had my arse handed to be on a plate many times in their games but you just dust yourself down and join the next one. With the amount of games they play, if there was any form of secret diplomacy they would both be higher up the scoreboard.

Hmsps
Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Major hmsps

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat May 04, 2013 2:20 am

Locking the topic as it is getting out of hand.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby king achilles on Mon May 06, 2013 8:29 pm

These two have played 435 games together and since we do not have any particular game numbers where there is strong evidence that they had a secret alliance together, we can only speculate, at best. I will have to clear this.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports