Conquer Club

Cleared connrad97 quatroquatro RedConan Viking1963 secret diplo [BG]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

connrad97 quatroquatro RedConan Viking1963 secret diplo [BG]

Postby Blazer87 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Accused:

connrad97
QuatroQuatro
RedConan
Viking1963

The accused are suspected of:

Possible multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number:

Game 14533931

I believe that these 4 players are conducting secret diplomacy. I was on their opposing team and when I tried to do something RedConan and Viking1963 would attack me leaving me with no bonus even though one of their opponents blue was getting bigger and bigger. RedConan left his opponent connrad97 alone even though RedConan could've busted up his bonuses easily with his troops from China. What ended up happening is that my two teammates draperwilson and detroitsteel were both eliminated even though connrad97 and quatroquatro were a bigger threat than my team. Also, RedConan was keeping blue alive even though RedConan could've done big damage to quatroquatro in an earlier turn but went for me time and time again. I hope that you can get to the bottom of this, because I am pretty certain that they are working together. Also, There might possibly be a multi between RedConan and QuatroQuatro. I hope you can take a look at that just in case. Thank you in advance.
Corporal Blazer87

Re: connrad97 quatroquatro RedConan Viking1963 secret diplo

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Everyone is CLEARED of secret diplomacy

The game chat clearly indicates the diplomacy
Captain BGtheBrain

Return to Closed C&A Reports