Conquer Club

Busted HellsGun / multi

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

HellsGun / multi

Postby owenshooter on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:26 pm

Accused: HellsGun

The accused are suspected of: Being Multis

Comments: Was asking in Global Chat how to move the panels about... Did not like them, etc... I asked how had he not seen them before, he stated he had been gone for close to 2 years... Checked profile and he had just joined Dec 18, with 2 games under his belt... stated he tried to delete his old account and couldn't do it... so, instead of doing it the right way, just started a new account which is a huge advantage, depending on what his rank/experience from the last time he was on the site was... took a screen shot if someone wants it...

the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Re: HellsGun / multi

Postby HellsGun on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:33 pm

Yes i am trying to figure out how to delete my old account, and as for "instead of the proper way" i did indeed not go looking through many pages of information to figure out how one deletes an older account, i suspected like in many games the option to delete account is located withig the settings or profile of an account like it is on so many other games.
Cadet HellsGun

Postby Endgame422 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:20 pm

HellsGun wrote:Yes i am trying to figure out how to delete my old account, and as for "instead of the proper way" i did indeed not go looking through many pages of information to figure out how one deletes an older account, i suspected like in many games the option to delete account is located withig the settings or profile of an account like it is on so many other games.

The point isn't to delete the old account but to just keep playing from the old account so the people joining your games know they are playing someone with experience.
Not to mention the score factor in this.
If you open an eticket I'm pretty sure the powers that be can switch your premium over
Lieutenant Endgame422

Postby HellsGun on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:22 pm

eticket?
Cadet HellsGun

Postby owenshooter on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:36 pm

HellsGun wrote:eticket?

click on "help" top right hand corner... it will pop up...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Eager to see who he is busted with so I can put that cheater on the Foe List too.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby owenshooter on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Edric Wolfswift wrote:Eager to see who he is busted with so I can put that cheater on the Foe List too.

he already admitted he just came back and couldn't access his old account... settle down... you foe list nazi's freak me out... oh, now i'm probably on the foe list!! ohhhh nooooooo...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:17 pm

'Tis a bit ironic that you report him then support him... Anyone who has played before should or does know that multiple accounts are not allowed. If he could not remember his old password, he could click the "remind me" link on the sign up page and see "If you find yourself locked out of your account after using the forms below, do not make another account. Instead, contact the General Inquiries department via the Help page and a staff member will help you out". There is a direct link to the help page and instructions on how to fill out an E-Ticket... A cheat is a cheat
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby owenshooter on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:01 pm

Edric Wolfswift wrote:'A cheat is a cheat

but he isn't cheating... guy is trying to get his account set up properly... not everyone has ulterior motives...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby HellsGun on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:04 pm

It doesnt change the fact that there should be a method in deleting old accounts, i find it strange that even after years of inactive use the accounts still remains. Makes me wonder how many accounts are registered on here who have no played a single game in years.
Cadet HellsGun

Postby HellsGun on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:11 pm

2010-04-18 22:24:37

what was the last game on the one i wanted deleted, its clear i would of had no advantage on a new account considering i have not played in almost 5 years, at which several key things have obviously changed (for instant the wierd sliding screen, the movable parts within a game)
Cadet HellsGun

Postby owenshooter on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:39 pm

HellsGun wrote:It doesnt change the fact that there should be a method in deleting old accounts, i find it strange that even after years of inactive use the accounts still remains. Makes me wonder how many accounts are registered on here who have no played a single game in years.

has something to do with how the game is scored and the algorithms... lackattack explained it years ago, but i have completely forgotten... i'm sure a CC tech guru could answer that... however, i believe it has to do with the way the game is scored...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Edric Wolfswift wrote:'Tis a bit ironic that you report him then support him...
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby owenshooter on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Edric Wolfswift wrote:
Edric Wolfswift wrote:'Tis a bit ironic that you report him then support him...

yep, reported it... spoke with him about filing the report... he explained the situation and i tried to help... you know, the mods will contact him and probably discern the same thing i did. he isn't trying to cheat, he just didn't know how to get done what he was trying to get done... sometimes, people just make simple mistakes without trying to cheat the entire site out of their precious points... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby JBlombier on Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Edric Wolfswift should file a report against owenshooter, because Owen didn't insist on ruining the gaming experience of HellsGun, a paying member at the moment.
Colonel JBlombier

Postby betiko on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:38 pm

I just find it funny that starting a new account is seen as a huge advantage because people could lose more points against him when the site is promoting players to drop their score to get back up on the monthly leaderboards the next month.
This guy might have had what... a few hundred more points on his old account? that's like 2-3 point difference from a loss.... while other players are running from colonel to cook for the monthly leaderboard and that might be like 3 or 4 times more points lost.
Major betiko

Postby HellsGun on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:06 am

How do you tell if people are premium users? :S
Cadet HellsGun

Postby clangfield on Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:32 am

HellsGun wrote:How do you tell if people are premium users? :S

The insignia is yellow rather than grey.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:10 pm

clangfield wrote:
HellsGun wrote:How do you tell if people are premium users? :S

The insignia is yellow rather than grey.

- Or Gold rather than Silver ")
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby riskllama on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:35 pm

a vastly more accurate description, yes.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby king achilles on Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:30 pm

The account has been deactivated.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby BoganGod on Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:06 am

owenshooter wrote:
Edric Wolfswift wrote:'A cheat is a cheat

but he isn't cheating... guy is trying to get his account set up properly... not everyone has ulterior motives...-Jésus noir

Edric you hypocrite. You give betiko the time of day. A cheat is a cheat? Come on kiddo, everyone deserves a second chance.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:08 pm

There was no hypocrisy whatsover. The person I called a cheat was indeed playing with a multi, and that account was deactivated. I did not say a thing to Betiko. Learn to follow a thread before you whine.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby owenshooter on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Edric Wolfswift wrote:There was no hypocrisy whatsover. The person I called a cheat was indeed playing with a multi, and that account was deactivated. I did not say a thing to Betiko. Learn to follow a thread before you whine.

um, that is not factual. he was not playing as a multi. he had 2 accounts, the other could not be accessed, because he forgot the password. stop making up facts to fit your bullshit story. furthermore, he was given a username change and the appropriate rank... so, pretty much everything you said is a bold faced lie based on nothing other than shit pulled out of your deranged multi thirsting mind. the black jesus does not have time for liars. you sir, are a liar. the black jesus has spoken.-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:54 pm

And you "sir" are a troll
Private Edric Wolfswift

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports