Conquer Club

Noted Barksdale - Hostage Taking [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Barksdale - Hostage Taking [ka]

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Orwell wrote:
Serbia wrote:I'm going to point out now that Orwell has me on his foe list. For those who don't know, this means that my posts are automatically hidden from him. When he sees I have answered, he could stay out of the thread, but he chooses to enter. Then he has to click the button to display my post, and then after reading it, respond. Seems Orwell just can't quit me.

Orwell, I'm going to make this big, so you can't miss it:
Shut up. Leave this thread, and stop responding. You are making yourself look like an idiot.

Bollocks.

Actually, yes, I foe'd you to keep you out of my games - and I happen to be subscribed to the thread so I receive emails when someone posts... so yet another failed "gotcha" moment. Keep that up. Winning.

Here's the thing: I don't care if *you* think I am making a fool of myself and no, I won't shut up because you say so - those are just two of the many fallacies in arguments that you have been throwing my way. Then there are the personal attacks and the grandstanding as if an adoring public cares that you are trying to prove something horrible about me. In truth, everything I have written in this thread is pretty cut and dry - but every time you jump into this thread, it's with both feet to come after me.

So bait and bully all you want but that reflects on you, not me.

You're the bully here, not me. You came back to a thread after 11 days to respond to a "threat". You're obsessed with being "got". Doesn't matter that you have subscribed to this thread, you still have to specially display my post. You're dishonest in both approach and word.

Point out my personal attacks. You're the one grandstanding, not me. You're the one making yourself look stupid, not me. By the way, if you understand language, you'll know that's not a personal attack.

Stop baiting me, stop bullying me, and shut up.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Orwell on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Serbia wrote:
Orwell wrote:
Serbia wrote:I'm going to point out now that Orwell has me on his foe list. For those who don't know, this means that my posts are automatically hidden from him. When he sees I have answered, he could stay out of the thread, but he chooses to enter. Then he has to click the button to display my post, and then after reading it, respond. Seems Orwell just can't quit me.

Orwell, I'm going to make this big, so you can't miss it:
Shut up. Leave this thread, and stop responding. You are making yourself look like an idiot.

Bollocks.

Actually, yes, I foe'd you to keep you out of my games - and I happen to be subscribed to the thread so I receive emails when someone posts... so yet another failed "gotcha" moment. Keep that up. Winning.

Here's the thing: I don't care if *you* think I am making a fool of myself and no, I won't shut up because you say so - those are just two of the many fallacies in arguments that you have been throwing my way. Then there are the personal attacks and the grandstanding as if an adoring public cares that you are trying to prove something horrible about me. In truth, everything I have written in this thread is pretty cut and dry - but every time you jump into this thread, it's with both feet to come after me.

So bait and bully all you want but that reflects on you, not me.

You're the bully here, not me. You came back to a thread after 11 days to respond to a "threat". You're obsessed with being "got". Doesn't matter that you have subscribed to this thread, you still have to specially display my post. You're dishonest in both approach and word.

Point out my personal attacks. You're the one grandstanding, not me. You're the one making yourself look stupid, not me. By the way,if you understand language, you'll know that's not a personal attack.

Stop baiting me, stop bullying me, and shut up.

Bollocks.

That's classic. I forgot one: conflating two issues and trying to spin them back on me.

So, first: Yesterday, I decided to respond to his post - baring a statue of limitations that I am unaware of, I had every right to respond. Funny thing that...

Second: Clicking "display this post" isn't an act of obsession or maleficence or high treason to my decision to foe you. Like every other "gotcha" you've attempted in this post, it is an attempt to discredit me, as a person, rather than addressing the point being made.

So you want me to point out your personal attacks? Let's see... you correlated my late response to his post by passing a judgment on what kind of person that must make me ...oh, and I think you have been telling me to shut up in every post to me, right? Or am I unable to fully comprehend the English language? You must be right... I AM making a fool of myself, because the very act of replying makes me petty, small and... a joke. When I get down to the thrust of your argument, I don't have the right to exist on this forum, or receive emails notifying me of a post or even have the right to reply, because you are so offended by my presence that I would even dare click to on a second link to read more of the vitriol you send my way.

So, I suggest you follow your own advice. And good luck.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett, Worstward Ho
Corporal Orwell

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Still making a fool of yourself. Just shut up dude. You bumped a dead thread unnecessarily to continue your passive aggressive attacks and flames. And I stand by my opinion of you. Telling you to shut up is not a personal attack. The point being made is that you're trolling, baiting, bullying, and flaming.

I eagerly await your next ridiculous post, because you won't shut up until someone makes you.

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Orwell on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Serbia wrote:Still making a fool of yourself. Just shut up dude. You bumped a dead thread unnecessarily to continue your passive aggressive attacks and flames. And I stand by my opinion of you. Telling you to shut up is not a personal attack. The point being made is that you're trolling, baiting, bullying, and flaming.

I eagerly await your next ridiculous post, because you won't shut up until someone makes you.

Bollocks.

Of course, telling someone to shut up is not a personal attack - but the rest of it is.

So I thought it was necessary to address the specific threat he made to me. I do not care if you disapprove of the timeline, I do not care if you dislike me as a person, and I really don't care about you or your opinion.

Now, telling me repeatedly to shut up is baiting. You know it. You want it. Clearly, I will not shut up because you say so. If you really want to keep bullying me, that is on you. all you, bub.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett, Worstward Ho
Corporal Orwell

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Again, you're the bully. You responded to a "threat", and I use that term very loosely, 11 days late. You claim you hadn't seen it before, a claim I call bullshit. Either you don't actually pay attention to anything in a thread, and just go about posting blind passive aggressive attacks, which there is a lot of evidence for, or you DID see it, and just couldn't come up with anything, or were so scared that you figured you'd wait a long time before responding in a hope that he wouldn't reach across the interwebz and hurt you.

Telling you to shut up is an attempt to save you from yourself. You look a fool, so shut up. It's better to be thought a fool, than to type yet another foolish response, and remove all doubt. So shut up, Orwell. Shut up.

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Orwell on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Call bullshit all you want. Call me a hypocrite. Make wild assumptions about my motives. I don't care.

But when you conflate things to fit your holier-than-thou grandstanding, yeah, I will call you on it... being passive-aggressive, for example, is making a point of letting everyone else know what it means that I foe'd you and crying foul because I have to click to see your posts as if that somehow that shows my obsession or whatever you think it shows - then yes, had I done that it would be passive-aggressive. Thing is, I didn't do that. I responded directly to his post. The timeline is irrelevant - and it's perplexing that you feel compelled to belabor it. Frankly, all this comes down to is you not liking me.

If you are trying to prove that I am stubborn ...wow, shocker! We all figured that out in the first post when I reported Barksdale for holding me hostage in making an ultimatum that I refused to comply with.
Do you seriously think telling me to shut up is going to go any differently? Problem is, you do not seem get that or you do get it so you feel compelled to keep baiting me with trumped up replies, and that somehow bullying me to shut up me makes me look like a fool ...except you think you are removed from this equation? That's funny.

If I am the fool, then I have nothing to lose in pointing out exactly what you are doing. At this point, you are doing it for me. Keep dancing.
Corporal Orwell

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Orwell, thanks for clicking and reading this post! So you know, I don't play games on this site; I haven't since November. You're in no danger of me joining a game with you; even if I DID play games, I would not subject myself to having to deal with your bullying in a game.

You are worse than a child. "You want me to be quiet? NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! LALALALALALALA!" Again, you're the bully, not me. You're the one who looks foolish in all this, not me. These are not opinions, they are fact. I don't dislike you; I don't know you. But go ahead, continue guessing at my motives. You should just shut up. Telling you to shut up is not bullying, again, I'm trying to get you to not look stupid. But you truly do come off as a childish dolt in all of this.

Orwell, do us all a favor and shut up.

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Orwell on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 pm

So let me get this straight: you are here for the forum and this is how you spend your time?
I'm speechless.

Now, it would be nice if you stopped conflating issues, using fallacies and attempts to spin the points back on me when it's painfully clear what you are doing here. If comparing my behavior to a child is your new angle of attack, then what you are doing is the equivalent of a parent saying "no, you are!" to everything their whiny child says. And who looks worse in that situation, the whiny child or the childish parent?

Again, I have nothing to lose in pointing that out- so please, for your own sake, stop telling me to shut up. It's not going to happen.
Corporal Orwell

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:59 pm

Orwell wrote:So let me get this straight: you are here for the forum and this is how you spend your time?
I'm speechless.

Now, it would be nice if you stopped conflating issues, using fallacies and attempts to spin the points back on me when it's painfully clear what you are doing here. If comparing my behavior to a child is your new angle of attack, then what you are doing is the equivalent of a parent saying "no, you are!" to everything their whiny child says. And who looks worse in that situation, the whiny child or the childish parent?

Again, I have nothing to lose in pointing that out- so please, for your own sake, stop telling me to shut up. It's not going to happen.

Yes, this is how I choose to spend my time. Got a problem with it, Bully?

Stop doing exactly what you accuse me of doing. You're so silly, Bully.

So please, for your own sake, shut up. I won't stop telling you to, Bully.

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Orwell on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:12 pm

The only problem I have is that you cannot see the failure in logic of your three statements.
And nope, I won't be bullied by you telling me to shut up.

Have the last word. For now. Perhaps in 11 days I remind you that I have every right to state my opinion and to speak up. You don't control that.
Corporal Orwell

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Hey Orwell! Shut up!

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Orwell on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:24 pm

Giving you fair notice: I updated my location for you. As a reminder.
Corporal Orwell

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:29 pm

#winning.

Hey Orwell, shut up!

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Orwell on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:32 pm

...you lost any chance of that a long time ago. Keep dancing.
Corporal Orwell

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:39 pm

You say I'm the one dancing, HA! You're the one so obsessed with me, that I'm now on your profile! Who's controlling who, little boy?
Hey Orwell! Shut up!

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Orwell on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Nice try, I'm not obsessed with you, just stubborn. And you're really not helping yourself here. It's unfortunate that you do not get that.
So yes, my profile is a reminder to you: you do not control what I say or when I shut up. To everyone else, it's just a statement about a location that I am not in...
Corporal Orwell

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:53 pm

Orwell wrote:Nice try, I'm not obsessed with you, just stubborn. And you're really not helping yourself here. It's unfortunate that you do not get that.
So yes, my profile is a reminder to you: you do not control what I say or when I shut up. To everyone else, it's just a statement about a location that I am not in...

Stop obsessing over me! If you think or stubbornness is some sort of badge of honor, then you should respect the hell out of me. And you're really not helping yourself here. It's unfortunate that you do not get that. Also, you've publicly stated that your location is about me. People aren't stupid, no matter what you think, you passive aggressive bully.
Hey Orwell! Shut up!

Bollocks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby riskllama on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 pm

hey, how about this : the one who NEVER posts in this thread again wins this retarded maturity contest. sounds reasonable enough, doesn't it? or, the mods can and probably should lock this so you two have to go find another sandbox to play in...
Lieutenant riskllama

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports