Conquer Club

Closed btown80 - intentional deadbeating [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: btown80 - intentional deadbeating

Postby 40kguy on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:04 am

Deadbeating a polymorphic game takes forever.

Also in my own experience Btown is a complainer and a sore loser
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:11 am

btown80 wrote:There is a large difference between Jacobsgold tactics and mine. I've never deadbeated a 3 player game, I've never just stopped playing in the middle of a game. Caffeine, I don't know what your personal vendetta against me but now you are embarrassing yourself. You are comparing a player with 5000 games, who has forfeited 8-9 games after having 0 chance and decided it's more polite to just db then to make the opponent sit there for 20 minutes, attacking one territory at a time. You are comparing that player to one that has played 8000 games and deadbeated over 2000 games. Some were under the same circumstances, but many were in 3 player games, many were in the first round or 2, many were not the same, so no, I am not being a hypocrite. I've had to defend my position for the last 2 weeks because you have zero logic and can't understand what the definition of hypocrite is. How about this, the JG thread I started, this thread is about me, neither have anything to do with you but that doesn't stop you from continuing to come in here to post accusations and name calling. So when you say that, then you csll me a hypocrite, that right there, is you being a hypocrite. But again, you'll need logic to understand this post, so I don't expect you to get it. I expect your normal response, calling me an idiot, saying I'm a hypocrite. Prove me wrong, just once, maybe walk away from a fight that doesn't even concern you.

Are you serious kid?

#1 - all threads in C&A are public and you have chimed in many times when they haven't involved you in the slightest, so there's little point telling people not to post.

#2 - you made a single post in the Great-Ollie thread just to bait me, so who has a personal vendetta?

#3 - my main reason for posting here is there is obviously some discretion between interpretation of the rules and it needs to be re-established.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby btown80 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:22 am

Just couldn't help yourself, could you?

When I chime in it's because I have something to add. YOu haven't added anything since your first post on the JG thread when you said a 30 day vacation would be the next step.

The great Ollie Thread, oh you mean how you admitted to secrect diplomacy with opponents based on if they were your friends or enemies? That reminds me, I need to open that cheating/abuse thread. Thanks for the reminder.
Sergeant btown80

Postby Donelladan on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:24 am

btown80 is again either lying or convinced himself so badly that jacobsgold deserved punishment that the facts are twisted in his own mind.

There is a large difference between Jacobsgold tactics and mine.

Deadbeating isn't a tactic. rofl !

I've never deadbeated a 3 player game, I've never just stopped playing in the middle of a game.

Some were under the same circumstances, but many were in 3 player games, many were in the first round or 2, many were not the same, so no, I am not being a hypocrite.

I did and can find so many examples of players with 97% attendance or more that also did the same. Shit happens when someone play speed. As I said many times before, you may forgot your speed game and leave computer or you may have real life issue preventing you from continuing playing.
The only reason it happened more often to jacobsgold than to other is because he played mainly speed game ( as I said before, 90% of the games he played on CC are speeds. it's less than 40% for me, and around 30% for btown80). And might be because of a relatively bad connection, but shall we punish a player because he has connection issue? Seriously?

You are comparing a player with 5000 games, who has forfeited 8-9 games after having 0 chance and decided it's more polite to just db then to make the opponent sit there for 20 minutes, attacking one territory at a time. You are comparing that player to one that has played 8000 games and deadbeated over 2000 games.

So first of all we speak about speed, you don't have 5000 speed, you don't even 5000 games indeed. you have 4671 total and he has 8412, that's a significant bigger difference than 5k and 8k.

But speed games please that's what we are talkinga bout, we are comparing a player with 1503 speed game ( btown80) to a player with 7553 speed games ( jacobsgold ).

But let's be very precise we are speaking about speed trench games.

btown80 played 84 trench speed games. If you indeed forfeited 8-9 games as you said, it's 10% of the trench speed games you played.
jacobsgold has played 5164 trench speed games ( more than 50% of his total of games btw). the amount of games he deadbeated is unknown.

You are comparing that player to one that has played 8000 games and deadbeated over 2000 games.

I have no idea where you took the 2000 games deadbeated games for jacobsgold. You definitely didn't count them, so it's pure invention. The real number is probably lower, but we've no way of checking it. ( no time )
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby btown80 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:27 am

40kguy wrote:Deadbeating a polymorphic game takes forever.

All the Btown80 haters are coming out of the woodwork. It's nice to see all of you gather together in one place. 40KGuy, this thread has to do with my supposed deadbeating, lets keep it on point.
Sergeant btown80

Postby Donelladan on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:31 am

I forgot something very important. jacobsgold hasn't been punished because he didn't say "I will db" in the chat. But if it was the case, btown80 would deserve a warning anyway because I have listed at least 2 examples in which he didn't. Among 84 games that's a sufficient amount especially since btown80 only put 1 example in his case against jacobsgold for more than 5k games for jacobsgold.

jacobsgold has been punished only because he intentionally deadbeated. That's it. That is the only reason.
Which is the exact reason why I made this report on btown80.

btown80 would you said you did not intentionally deadbeated all the games listed in the 1st post ?
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby btown80 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:40 am

Donelladan wrote:btown80 is again either lying or convinced himself so badly that jacobsgold deserved punishment that the facts are twisted in his own mind.

There is a large difference between Jacobsgold tactics and mine.

Deadbeating isn't a tactic. rofl !

I've never deadbeated a 3 player game, I've never just stopped playing in the middle of a game.

Some were under the same circumstances, but many were in 3 player games, many were in the first round or 2, many were not the same, so no, I am not being a hypocrite.

I did and can find so many examples of players with 97% attendance or more that also did the same. Shit happens when someone play speed. As I said many times before, you may forgot your speed game and leave computer or you may have real life issue preventing you from continuing playing.
The only reason it happened more often to jacobsgold than to other is because he played mainly speed game ( as I said before, 90% of the games he played on CC are speeds. it's less than 40% for me, and around 30% for btown80). And might be because of a relatively bad connection, but shall we punish a player because he has connection issue? Seriously?

You are comparing a player with 5000 games, who has forfeited 8-9 games after having 0 chance and decided it's more polite to just db then to make the opponent sit there for 20 minutes, attacking one territory at a time. You are comparing that player to one that has played 8000 games and deadbeated over 2000 games.

So first of all we speak about speed, you don't have 5000 speed, you don't even 5000 games indeed. you have 4671 total and he has 8412, that's a significant bigger difference than 5k and 8k.

But speed games please that's what we are talkinga bout, we are comparing a player with 1503 speed game ( btown80) to a player with 7553 speed games ( jacobsgold ).

But let's be very precise we are speaking about speed trench games.

btown80 played 84 trench speed games. If you indeed forfeited 8-9 games as you said, it's 10% of the trench speed games you played.
jacobsgold has played 5164 trench speed games ( more than 50% of his total of games btw). the amount of games he deadbeated is unknown.

You are comparing that player to one that has played 8000 games and deadbeated over 2000 games.

I have no idea where you took the 2000 games deadbeated games for jacobsgold. You definitely didn't count them, so it's pure invention. The real number is probably lower, but we've no way of checking it. ( no time )

Go ahead and count. I guarantee it's more than 2000 DB's. It's called Math, Don, something I know very well as a Mathematics Major. I'm basing my estimate off of 84% played turn percentage. 16% deadbeat means he misses 1 out of 6 turns. Obviously he didn't deadbeat the games he won so you take 40% out of the equation. so on his 60% losses (roughly 5000 losses) deadbeating 1 out of 6 turns. It take 3 missed turns to completely deadbeat, so for every 18 turns, he's missing 3 turns. Looking at his games, the average is about 9-10 rounds / game, which means he is deadbeating every other game. That's 2500 games. I was generous when saying 2000.

So yes, there is a huge difference between deadbeating 2000+ games out of 8400 played, and 8-9 games out of 4600 games. This has nothing to do with Trench/Speed games, as a deadbeat game is a deadbeat game, regardless of settings (see K.A.'s post for clarification on that)
Sergeant btown80

Postby Donelladan on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:46 am

Well, if you don't wish to count this as trench speed.
Let me tell you a single game is enough to get a warning for intentional deadbeating. Go check C and A archives.
So 8-9 is more than enough.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby btown80 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:48 am

Donelladan wrote:Well, if you don't wish to count this as trench speed.
Let me tell you a single game is enough to get a warning for intentional deadbeating. Go check C and A archives.
So 8-9 is more than enough.

Let K.A. hand out the judgement. That's his job, not yours.
Sergeant btown80

Postby 40kguy on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:35 pm

btown80 wrote:
40kguy wrote:Deadbeating a polymorphic game takes forever.

All the Btown80 haters are coming out of the woodwork. It's nice to see all of you gather together in one place. 40KGuy, this thread has to do with my supposed deadbeating, lets keep it on point.

You deadbeated because you are a sore loser
16:00:18 ‹Pixar› Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:04 pm

btown80 wrote:Just couldn't help yourself, could you?

When I chime in it's because I have something to add. YOu haven't added anything since your first post on the JG thread when you said a 30 day vacation would be the next step.

The great Ollie Thread, oh you mean how you admitted to secrect diplomacy with opponents based on if they were your friends or enemies? That reminds me, I need to open that cheating/abuse thread. Thanks for the reminder.

Maybe not in your opinion, but that counts for very little. You should get off that pedestal because half of the crap you spout is pointless, don't try and kid yourself that it's always because "you have something to add".

Please, go through my 9335 games and find one example of secret diplomacy. I'll save you the time; there are none. Your reading comprehension skills are slightly lacklustre I'm afraid, although you're very good at interpreting things into what you want them to mean.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby king achilles on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports