Conquer Club

Cleared JCKing bot use [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

JCKing bot use [ka]

Postby btown80 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Accused:

JCKing

The accused are suspected of:

Other: using software to assist freestyle games that is not approved by CC.

Game number(s):

Game 15865314

Comments:

I remember years ago there was an add-on to firefox that a lot of people used which gave people a distinct advantage in freestyle games and if I remember right it is against the rules to use any software which gives you an advantage. Below is the attack log. You will see that I was coming at him from Feudal. It was a fog game so he didn't know where I was deploying, attacking from. You will see that the same second I autoattacked Rebel 4, he was able to deploy and auto attack immediately. Someone with the fastest internet, and the fastest clicking ability would still take a few seconds to react. There is no doubt in my mind that JC is using an auto bot to help with his freestyle games.
2015-08-04 22:40:37 - btown80 bombarded Feudal Empire 5 from Feudal Empire Castle and annihilated neutral player's troops
2015-08-04 22:40:40 - btown80 assaulted Feudal Empire 5 from Feudal Empire 6 and conquered it from neutral player
2015-08-04 22:40:44 - btown80 assaulted Rebel Territory 4 from Feudal Empire 5 and conquered it from neutral player
2015-08-04 22:40:44 - JCKing deployed 8 troops on ?
2015-08-04 22:40:45 - JCKing assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from btown80
2015-08-04 22:40:46 - JCKing assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from btown80
2015-08-04 22:40:47 - JCKing assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from btown80
2015-08-04 22:40:48 - JCKing assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from btown80
2015-08-04 22:40:49 - JCKing assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from btown80
Sergeant btown80

Re: JCKing bot use

Postby JCKing on Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:16 pm

The software I used is called Clickable Maps version 4.27 it honestly works better than the built in clickable maps and is readily available here on Conquerclub. Here's a quote from Rhp 1 I'm one of the best freestylers :)

It's all good though. I mean this player just graduated b/c I took him to SCHOOL :D

rhp 1 wrote:
Gabriel13 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:Ok... as far as Aysan... there's 35 or so off the top of my head who are faster/quicker.... period... I've played all of these players several or MANY times and I know what I'm looking at... she is not slow by any means, but all players here are objectively consistently faster... end of story... and I am not commenting on any of these player's skill sets... some are great, some good, some are fuckin awful...

There are more, but I'm bored with this...

Mage
Slay
NoS
Gabriel19
Krapht
rhp 1
freefallin
jdw
chuch D
sammysosa
timmy1
Malabrosse (not fast, but faster than Aysan)
Bruceswar
Pixar (with school internet)
Jdsizzleslice
Tdans (played him not too long ago)
AAfitz (played him not too long ago)
Paddy
Tenebrus
CC888 (think that's his handle)
Georgizukov
Ljex (doesn't play a lot, but still "active")
Lanyards (same as ljex)
Lartega (or whatever his name is)
B00060 (or however he types it)
Jcking (plays here and there)
Kingrat (not lately but still)
Ninja
VOC
eagleofgreenearth (played him not that long ago)
Frox333
RKC
Swimmerdude99

Spelled my name wrong.. -.-

oh zip it... you're name is Gabriel.... I spelled the important part correctly.... put in a new track, chill, and leave me alone... lol
Colonel JCKing

Postby btown80 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:03 pm

So clickable maps autodeploys? It isn't humanly possible to see that someone attacked next to you, deploy and reattack in 1 second. So when something isn't humanly possible, perhaps it is bot possible.
Sergeant btown80

Postby nietzsche on Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:29 am

btown80 wrote:So clickable maps autodeploys? It isn't humanly possible to see that someone attacked next to you, deploy and reattack in 1 second. So when something isn't humanly possible, perhaps it is bot possible.

you put the mouse pointer where you want to deploy, press B, right click, press Alt, then direct your troops with the click of the mouse, over, over, and over again. It's not that hard. People with the smallest amount of latency to the server can attack as fast as they can click, maybe, if the server doesn't do one of it's time outs.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Donelladan on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:58 am

I'd love to be accused of being so fast I am using a bot.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby nietzsche on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:33 am

just eardrop when your wife is with her friends
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby concrete on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:59 am

Never seen a report like this. JC, your to fast......wtf
Colonel concrete

Postby btown80 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:09 am

if he is honestly that fast, great for him, but the fact that his deploy was instantaneous with me revealing my position? Almost impossible to react that fast.
Sergeant btown80

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:49 am

Bahaha, ban this kid from C&A.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby btown80 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:10 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Bahaha, ban this kid from C&A.

bahaha ban this kid from reproducing. Stop trolling. Simple request, just looking for a simple explanation as to how someone is able to be faster than a computer.
Sergeant btown80

Postby owenshooter on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:11 am

btown80 wrote:if he is honestly that fast, great for him, but the fact that his deploy was instantaneous with me revealing my position? Almost impossible to react that fast.

yeah, you can go that fast with clickable maps...

JCKing wrote:It's all good though. I mean this player just graduated b/c I took him to SCHOOL :D

the black jesus is amused...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby btown80 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:13 am

owenshooter wrote:
btown80 wrote:if he is honestly that fast, great for him, but the fact that his deploy was instantaneous with me revealing my position? Almost impossible to react that fast.

yeah, you can go that fast with clickable maps...

JCKing wrote:It's all good though. I mean this player just graduated b/c I took him to SCHOOL :D

the black jesus is amused...-Jésus noir

never used clicky's so I guess I need to if I'm going to play freestyle against JC.
Sergeant btown80

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:23 am

You'll need clickies to play against anyone who has half a clue on how to play speed freestyle. There are several players that can make 2 or 3 attacks a second. Stating it's faster than a computer is just idiotic.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby btown80 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:57 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:You'll need clickies to play against anyone who has half a clue on how to play speed freestyle. There are several players that can make 2 or 3 attacks a second. Stating it's faster than a computer is just idiotic.

What does that say about you? Game 13729523 he wasn't using clicks maps and still beat you. Or is that the dice and cards fault like always with you? Great gamechat and deadbeat btw
Sergeant btown80

Postby Koganosi on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:27 pm

btown80 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:You'll need clickies to play against anyone who has half a clue on how to play speed freestyle. There are several players that can make 2 or 3 attacks a second. Stating it's faster than a computer is just idiotic.

What does that say about you? Game 13729523 he wasn't using clicks maps and still beat you. Or is that the dice and cards fault like always with you? Great gamechat and deadbeat btw

Yes in this case it looks dice and cards faults. As you can clearly see iAmCaffeine is quicker then the other guy. So just checking the game log alone, that guy take 2-3 neutrals to take NA and iAm not being able to break him with even quicker deploys, looks like dice odds to me. And him getting a 6-8 in 5 cards, while the other flops 3 10 sets, doesnt help either.

For the rest of you C&A point, since you are leaving the topic either. People can be that fast easily. I have seen games won in less then 3 seconds. Thats starting turn, deploying atacking and atacking again (doodle speed assassin). I have seen people doing 3 atacks a second, hell I think KingOfGods did a 4 atacks a second ever.

I would advise you to check out, or join (prepare to lose points), a battle royal speedgame during an event. There should be a lot of really quick players, which are all capable of doing what JCKing just did. This also includes 2-3 atacks a second easily.

Hope this helps.

Urs

Koganosi

PS: if people here start trolling you, dont react, just w8. And especially dont troll back, that never helps, you might unleash just more people!
Major Koganosi

Postby Donelladan on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:34 am

Well, he only has 2 castle to watch, and how many times does someone attack Great Kingdom in a feudal war 1vs1 seriously ? If you attacked a castle it had to be rebel. So as said before he already planned to deploy on rebel, where he was deploying previously anyway, when he see you since his mouse pointer is already on the castle he only need to click, you can make one click within a second.
What is actually astounshing is the refreshing rate of his computer, sometimes mine take 5 sec to refresh during a speed, obviously not good when playing freestyle :)
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:38 am

I did post a reply but my internet was down all night. Regardless, it seems Koganosi has covered it for me, thanks. I'd just like to add that my opponent did use clickies but they were the site version rather than the extension.

What does all this add to your thread by the way? You've taken it off-topic all by yourself, well done.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby JBlombier on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:14 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I did post a reply but my internet was down all night. Regardless, it seems Koganosi has covered it for me, thanks.

There was a time a couple of clanmates (Koganosi, Catarah, Extreme Ways) and myself went to a bar and later to some sort of disco. We all talked about writing about a post about it on our clanforum the day after, because that really was an awesome night.

I did post a reply but my internet was down all night. Regardless, it seemed Koganosi had covered it for me at the time, so thanks to him. [/true story]

Didn't mean to get this thread off-topic, but I thought it was there already...

- JBlombier
Colonel JBlombier

Postby KraphtOne on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:18 am

JC my friend, have you ever been happier to be in a C&A thread? How much did you offer this guy to come post this?
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby owenshooter on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:50 pm

KraphtOne wrote:

FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!!!!!-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king achilles on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:38 pm

I have seen fast plays like this from the early years of CC and I can say that JCKing is one of those seasoned players when it comes to Freestyle.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports