Conquer Club

Cleared The two lords [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

The two lords [ka]

Postby #1Buckeye on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:18 am

Accused:

lord isager
Lord Vorkosigan

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Comments: I have been dealing with a lot of this lately, obvious collaboration.
Sergeant 1st Class #1Buckeye

Re: The two lords

Postby Donelladan on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:42 am

Game 16096712

Comments: I have been dealing with a lot of this lately, obvious collaboration.

Would you please develop ? I had a look at the game, nothing obvious to me.
They have their bonus next to each other but they are keeping troops on the border.
It's their 1st game together.

According to me it's smart play not to fight with your closest neighbor unless he start a fight with you.
Last edited by Donelladan on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby owenshooter on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:56 am

first game together... looks like a normal game to me... please elaborate on your claim... and, we all know there is only ONE LORD, the black jesus...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby #1Buckeye on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:25 am

They never hit each other the whole game, they defend with one and dont hit each other. they kept troops on the border at times just for the illusion factor, but they ARE a team
Sergeant 1st Class #1Buckeye

Postby Mad777 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:40 am

#1Buckeye wrote:They never hit each other the whole game, they defend with one and dont hit each other. they kept troops on the border at times just for the illusion factor, but they ARE a team

Round 1 blue hit green...

Round 15 green hit blue...

looking the game log, I can't say about anything suspicious, to me the reason for green not having troops at Weston & Charleston its because green just took that bonus area in Round 15 and he doesn't have enough troop to both protect the bonus and prevent red to take his territories.

as far blue, he seems to protect his border to guard his bonus and keep troops to attack you because you seems to be the biggest threat for him...I won't be surprise if he ends up to go for killing red.

...just my thought 8-)
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby owenshooter on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 am

#1Buckeye wrote:They never hit each other the whole game, they defend with one and dont hit each other. they kept troops on the border at times just for the illusion factor, but they ARE a team

sooooo, they just happened to choose this ONE game to join forces and begin a massive campaign against CC and it's players? if they had multiple games together or even ONE team game together, i could feel you... but you didn't even do a search for their games played together, which is the number one thing you should have done before coming here with a claim... they are going to tell you to foe and move on... then someone will come in here and say, "sorry about your little butt," then someone will say, "suck it up, cupcake". why? because that is how the forums go... good luck!-Jésus noir

suck it up, cupcake
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king achilles on Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Lord Vorkosigan almost finished lord isager off but fell short on this last round (17). As of now, you, #1Buckeye, have the most troops of the four of you. If there was a secret alliance between those two, maybe they should have at least eliminated you and yellow first or at least weakened you both.
If you were in the position of blue and one opponent seems to be attacking the other players more, isn't it logical not to bother those battles and focus on getting stronger? This is one usual misconception when one player is not attacking everyone evenly, the one benefiting from it gets a suspicious perception and usually ends up being accused of secretly teaming up.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby owenshooter on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:27 pm

king achilles wrote:

looking good and nice work...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:12 am

king achilles wrote:Lord Vorkosigan almost finished lord isager off but fell short on this last round (17). As of now, you, #1Buckeye, have the most troops of the four of you. If there was a secret alliance between those two, maybe they should have at least eliminated you and yellow first or at least weakened you both.
If you were in the position of blue and one opponent seems to be attacking the other players more, isn't it logical not to bother those battles and focus on getting stronger? This is one usual misconception when one player is not attacking everyone evenly, the one benefiting from it gets a suspicious perception and usually ends up being accused of secretly teaming up.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Return to Closed C&A Reports