Conquer Club

Cleared screamc/DeAngelo(SN)

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

screamc/DeAngelo(SN)

Postby CoreyB on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:01 pm

Accused:
screamc and DeAngelo

The accused are suspected of:
Possibly Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Other: Sacrificing the game for the other.

Game number(s):

Comments: I suspect they know each other and may often help one another win. They play in MANY games together. In this game, it seems one account, screamc, is only focused on attacking me for no justifiable reason while allowing the other account, DeAngelo, to build up without constraint.
Sergeant CoreyB

Re: screamc/DeAngelo

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:43 pm

CoreyB wrote:Accused:
screamc
DeAngelo

The accused are suspected of:
Possibly Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Other: Sacrificing the game for the other.

Game number(s):
Game 16412006

Comments: I suspect they know each other and may often help one another win. They play in MANY games together. In this game, it seems one account, screamc, is only focused on attacking me for no justifiable reason while allowing the other account, DeAngelo, to build up without constraint.

Added links
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby sniffie on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:32 pm

As of yet, I cannot see enough to dig further. Do you have more proof??

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Re: screamc/DeAngelo(SN)

Postby Major.Bossman on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:11 pm

They have 48 games together of which 31 were singles against each other, 2 doubles as a team, and the rest are against multiple players. The win ratio does not appear to be out of the ordinary. It is possible they are friends as both appear to be from Slovenia. It is possible that DeAngelo is more cautious than screamc.
Major Major.Bossman

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:18 pm

Major.Bossman wrote:They have 48 games together of which 31 were singles against each other, 2 doubles as a team, and the rest are against multiple players. The win ratio does not appear to be out of the ordinary. It is possible they are friends as both appear to be from Slovenia. It is possible that DeAngelo is more cautious than screamc.

That was my impression also.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby dakky21 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Since Slovenian language is similar to Croatian, from some game chat I can tell they're talking to each other. I highly doubt that one person is talking to itself on Slovenian language to prevent being discovered as a multi.
Captain dakky21

Postby Symmetry on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:32 am

dakky21 wrote:Since Slovenian language is similar to Croatian, from some game chat I can tell they're talking to each other. I highly doubt that one person is talking to itself on Slovenian language to prevent being discovered as a multi.

The rules used to be funny about conducting diplomacy in a language others couldn't understand. Not sure if that's the case here. If it's just the two of them, or everyone else spoke the language, that's likely fine.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby CoreyB on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:00 pm

sniffie wrote:As of yet, I cannot see enough to dig further. Do you have more proof??

sniff

Unfortunately, no obvious proof in our game. Just more the gut feeling of how people play. screamc would gather his troops on 3 sides of me with no significant move to improve his position in the game only to attack me as I was growing to be the strongest. I understand that many people get behind in a game and decide their only move is to attack the strongest players, but this seemed planned from the start.

As Major.Bossman noticed, they play extensively together, and looking closer at the log, in MANY of the games (especially between just the two of them) screamc either just attacks neutral players or places troops and ends the turn. Check out the logs of these games, for example: (Took me the longest time to figure out how to link games lol, got it though!)
16314673 Game 16314673
16309544 Game 16309544
16291007 Game 16291007
16280502 Game 16280502

It may be the cause that screamc is that much different of a player, but I find it hard to believe someone won't fight when you're down to 1 region for a turn or two... I just wonder if they're trying to pad DeAngelo's stats a bit. Though there's really no blatant proof of that, so I'm sure nothing can be done...
Sergeant CoreyB

Postby sniffie on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:38 pm

I think they are just friends. I'll clear them for now.

Sniff

Postby sniffie on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Cleared

Postby owenshooter on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:01 pm

sniffie wrote:I think they are just friends. I'll clear them for now.

Sniff

Good for you, Sniff!!! and as a fellow CC'er that plays with his friends on the site, I would suggest these guys look into team games!!!
you can't be accused of jack, if you are on the same team!! Good call, Sniff!!! the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Closed C&A Reports