Conquer Club

Cleared Ragnars Wolves Game#16292905 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Ragnars Wolves Game#16292905 [ka]

Postby Siouxperman67 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Accused: Ragnars Wolves

The accused are suspected of:

Intentionally trying to throw the game to another player.

Game number(s):

Comments:

2016-04-14 16:27:03 - Ragnars Wolves: IF, you have seen this strategy, then you should be able to counter it...the funny part is I am NOT trying to win it, I am trying to help Green win it....

I previously tried to explain that intentionally trying to throw a game for another player is against the rules. That attempt failed so I am now filing a formal complaint. Game chat spells out the violations very clearly

Siouxperman67
Sergeant 1st Class Siouxperman67

Re: Ragnars Wolves Game#16292905

Postby owenshooter on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Siouxperman67 wrote:Accused: Ragnars Wolves

The accused are suspected of: Intentionally trying to throw the game to another player.

Game number(s): Game 16292905

Comments:

2016-04-14 16:27:03 - Ragnars Wolves: IF, you have seen this strategy, then you should be able to counter it...the funny part is I am NOT trying to win it, I am trying to help Green win it....

I previously tried to explain that intentionally trying to throw a game for another player is against the rules. That attempt failed so I am now filing a formal complaint. Game chat spells out the violations very clearly

Siouxperman67

i couldn't look at that mess, hurt my eyes... fixed your links... good luck with this... anyone that reads the chat will see that he is not intentionally throwing the game... good luck with this... the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

p.s.-bet you did the classy thing and notified the person you accused... *cough*
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Ragnars Wolves on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Thank YOU!!! I did NOT know he was that upset..I was just playing with him for the most part...Guess I learned a lesson also and need to be aware that some people don't understand when your playing...BTW...Is there anything I can do to get back in. It seems I can't get my password to work?
Thanks Again and NO he didn't tell me
Sergeant 1st Class Ragnars Wolves

Postby Hoopybhoy on Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:32 pm

Owen, why do you insist on acting like a dick on 90% of the posts that go on here?..
Captain Hoopybhoy

Postby Siouxperman67 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:36 pm

1st....are you kidding me???? Since when is INTENTIONALLY throwing a game to another player not against the rules?
2nd....as for being classy. your post is the perfect example of the exact opposite of being classy. I clearly pointed out in game chat that trowing a game to another player is against the rules. Then player states himself that that is exactly what he is trying to do so I go to the one place where it should be dealt with
Sergeant 1st Class Siouxperman67

Re: Ragnars Wolves IS INNOCENT

Postby owenshooter on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:19 am

Siouxperman67 wrote:1st....are you kidding me???? Since when is INTENTIONALLY throwing a game to another player not against the rules?
2nd....as for being classy. your post is the perfect example of the exact opposite of being classy. I clearly pointed out in game chat that trowing a game to another player is against the rules. Then player states himself that that is exactly what he is trying to do so I go to the one place where it should be dealt with

yeah, sorry, he didn't break any rules. good luck with this. and yes, by throwing someone in C&A and not affording them the opportunity to defend themselves, it is an act of cowardice. if you want to accuse someone, let them defend themselves. especially against made up and ludicrous accusations.

what is going on here is someone who has no idea of the rules and thinks the game should be played as he thinks it should be played. sorry, no rules were broken. you can issue a full apology on my wall and the accused's wall, when he is ruled CLEARED. thank you, the black jesus has spoken...-Jésus noir

p.s.-sorry about your little butt
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby king achilles on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:21 pm

It's been 5 days since you reported this and up to now the game is still going on between the 3 of you. Does it look like Ragnars Wolves is playing to win? His choice of words to mess with you is not desirable and if there was an intent when he said that, now that he knows he has been reported, it is likely that he will prove to all of us that he did not intend to throw the game at all. The cat is already out of the bag and from the looks of how the game is developing, it doesn't look like any game throwing is being done here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Beast Of Burson on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Hoopybhoy wrote:Owen, why do you insist on acting like a dick on 90% of the posts that go on here?..

That's the problem with this site. Only Mods should be answering shit like this. It appears that Owen just likes to hear his own bullshit and enjoy the smell along with it. Obviously doesn't have a life at all to spend so much time getting involved in shit here that doesn't apply to him.

Since my house burned down and was gone for a little while, I come back to the same rhetoric and bullshit that this place is now famous for.

And you wonder why CC is declining? Keep trolls like Owen out of this place especially. He is not a Mod or Volunteer, so he should keep his smart ass opinions to himself and let the grown ups handle it.

This part of the forum should be for the person who reports, the person accused and the mods. Nobody else should be allowed to post in these reports. Read Only for everybody else.

White Jesus has spoken
Cook Beast Of Burson

Postby Serbia on Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Beast Of Burson wrote:
Hoopybhoy wrote:Owen, why do you insist on acting like a dick on 90% of the posts that go on here?..

That's the problem with this site. Only Mods should be answering shit like this. It appears that Owen just likes to hear his own bullshit and enjoy the smell along with it. Obviously doesn't have a life at all to spend so much time getting involved in shit here that doesn't apply to him.

Since my house burned down and was gone for a little while, I come back to the same rhetoric and bullshit that this place is now famous for.

And you wonder why CC is declining? Keep trolls like Owen out of this place especially. He is not a Mod or Volunteer, so he should keep his smart ass opinions to himself and let the grown ups handle it.

This part of the forum should be for the person who reports, the person accused and the mods. Nobody else should be allowed to post in these reports. Read Only for everybody else.

White Jesus has spoken

You would think a guy with an American flag and eagle as his avatar would be a proponent of free speech, rather than an opponent. Only people with opinions suiting your sensibilities should be allowed to communicate, and all others silenced, right Beast?

And by the way... Owen is usually right.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Re: Ragnars Wolves Game#16292905 [ka]

Postby riskllama on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:32 pm

usually, but not always. fuckin' hate it when he says that...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Beast Of Burson on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Serbia wrote:
Beast Of Burson wrote:

White Jesus has spoken

You would think a guy with an American flag and eagle as his avatar would be a proponent of free speech, rather than an opponent. Only people with opinions suiting your sensibilities should be allowed to communicate, and all others silenced, right Beast?

Bollocks.

Doesn't matter if he's right or wrong. This should be Mod involvement only.

I know it's hard for you to read with your third grade education and all, but if you sound the words out, you'll see that my post never says "no free speech allowed".
There are plenty of places for people to post their "free speech" rather than in here.

Clitoris'
Cook Beast Of Burson

Postby Serbia on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Beast Of Burson wrote:
Serbia wrote:
Beast Of Burson wrote:

White Jesus has spoken

Bollocks.

Doesn't matter if he's right or wrong. This should be Mod involvement only.

I know it's hard for you to read with your third grade education and all, but if you sound the words out, you'll see that my post never says "no free speech allowed".
There are plenty of places for people to post their "free speech" rather than in here.

Clitoris'

So sorry to burst your bubble, but it's a 7th grade education. And the whole idea that only mods should be allowed to talk is both ridiculous, and hilarious. If you believe that shit, why in fuck's name are you posting your opinions where only mods should be talking? Go start a useless suggestion in the correct forum, and stop being a hypocritical douche.

Also, genius, go learn what it means to imply something. Not everything has to be stated directly for it to have been communicated.

Bollocks.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Re: Ragnars Wolves Game#16292905 [ka]

Postby Arama86n on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:45 am

I feel sorry for KA having to waste his time reading that garbage (the chat)
Major Arama86n

Postby boberz on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Corporal 1st Class boberz

Postby owenshooter on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:22 pm

boberz wrote:

so cute watching how you further the discourse... my input was valid... i fixed his garbage initial post so others could link the info... and, as usual, i was 100 percent correct... so, sorry you are an attention seeking troll that has one game, try to punch the black jesus in the back of the head when the fight is over and everyone has left... but it just doesn't work... you look sad, weak and sort of pathetic... tell your mom i said hello...-Bj
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby boberz on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:56 am

owenshooter wrote:
boberz wrote:

so cute watching how you further the discourse... my input was valid... i fixed his garbage initial post so others could link the info... and, as usual, i was 100 percent correct... so, sorry you are an attention seeking troll that has one game, try to punch the black jesus in the back of the head when the fight is over and everyone has left... but it just doesn't work... you look sad, weak and sort of pathetic... tell your mom i said hello...-Bj

Love you
Corporal 1st Class boberz

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:03 am

boberz wrote:

calm down... i see you... looks like this case was closed... and as usual, the black jesus was right...-Jésus noir
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 am

Beast Of Burson wrote:

and as ALWAYS, i was correct...-Jésus noir

p.s.-go make a suggestion that only mods are allowed to post in C&A... otherwise, stop whining...
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Closed C&A Reports