Conquer Club

Closed ltiyank Intentional Deadbeating [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

ltiyank Intentional Deadbeating [ka]

Postby *Pixar* on Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:01 am

Accused:

ltiyank

The accused are suspected of:

Deadbeating Games that are lost

Game number(s):

Game 22667308
Game 22665065 w/ me
Game 22669974
Game 22671135
Game 22663558

Comments: Could post more but figured this should do. Haven't checked most speed games (Which were played during the casual games that he/she deadbeated.
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Re: ltiyank Intentional Deadbeating

Postby *Pixar* on Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:19 am

Bump ;)
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby ltiyank on Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:11 pm

Ok where do we start here. Many of the players I play don’t care and if they do we finish. I may have been in the hospital or my account sitter failed me. Who knows. But go ahead and respond to below.

1) six games out of my 59,883 games played is 0.01% that’s hardly abuse of the system

2) unwritten rule without specific metrics which can be ruled on arbitrarily. What is the amount of games? Is it six? Is that the threshold? Or is it when a mod decides it is enough? What are the number of complainers? Is it one?

3) I’m not going to let someone hold me hostage when they can clearly kill me off

4) resign button at six rounds solves all of this

5) you have won. You have to do nothing but watch. Don’t tell me it detracts from the fun because of you enjoy watching someone slowly be killed off in a game you are the problem. Not fun for the losing player to deploy 3 vs many more in a no spoils game. It’s not fun for the loser

6) did you send me a message and say hey I don’t want you to deadbeat? No you didn’t. I would come back and deploy and end. That would have been much more fun.

7) you foed me and then unfoed me to play for snowflakes. You knew what you were getting into.

I’ll stop there. To be continued….
Major ltiyank

Postby ltiyank on Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:19 pm

I have also been kicked out of many games I was winning due to many reasons. Let’s take a look at all my games and not cherry pick the ones that fit your narrative.

Let’s define the criteria for this. Post it so it’s fair and all players know exactly what the definition is.
Major ltiyank

Postby king achilles on Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:41 pm

Intentional Deadbeating is still not an allowed practice. You have been warned before. Take a short break.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports