Map Title: Conquer Mart!
Descriptions of any unique features or areas. = Hold 3 Registers for +2
Update: June 28 2009 = Version 25
- Removed Carts and People
- Added Drop Shadow to Logo
Update: May 12 / 2009 = Version 25
- Updated and Replaced Gravelish Background with Cement Background
- Added Parking lots with Islands
Update: May 2 / 2009 = Version 24
- Removed Impassibles
- Removed Previous Dept Connectors
- Added Passable Aisles 1 to 10
- Updated Bonus
- Men's from 3 to 4
- Service from 2 to 3
- Furniture from 4 to 5
- Children from 4 to 3
- Beauty from 4 to 5
Update: April 24/2009 = Version 23
- Added Impassibles
- Added Black Background to Legend
- Re Worked Bonus Value
- Added Gradient Attack Routes
- Removed a Dude and a Shopping Cart
- Changed Main Background both Floor Color and Road
Update: April 10/2009 = Version 22
- Removed Parking Lot and Handicap Symbols = Looked to Busy
- Added Crosswalk
- Added Little Dudes on the Cross Walk
- Corrected Assault Spelling Error
Update: March 29/2009 = Version 21_2
- Removed Problem Background, and tweaked it.
Update: March 28/2009 = Version 21
- Ashphalt Background overlay on current background.
- Changed Colors of Text under bonus rectangles for clarity.
- Got rid of the "P" for parking and left the handicap symbols.
Updated March 20/2009 = Version 20 w/out XML
- White Departmental Bonuses Text
- New Logo Gold and Bold with Conquer Star as the "O" in Conquer Club
Updated March 15/2009 = Version 19_4 + XML
- Darkened the Logo
- XML Small and Large Versions
Update: March 12/2009 = Version 19_3
- Adjusted Parking Lot to Align Correctly
- Added Asphalt Texture to Outside
- Dulled Down Logo
- Changed Text on Top to Gold
Update: March 12/2009 = Version 19_2
- Added Parking Lot Suggestion by LED ZEPPELINER
Update: March 12/2009 = Version 19
- Connection from Infants <> Foot Wear
- Change on the Floor Background to Raise the Opacity of the lines slightly.
- Service bonus increased to +2
- Different Colored Logo to match the map colors, (not so evil)
Update: March 11/2009 = Version 18
- Split Checkouts into Checkouts and Self Checkouts
- Adding one more Territory (43 now)
- Color Variance from Legend to Actual Territories was off too!
- Changed floor coloring and made it more floor like.
- Added little cartoonish characters shopping with Carts
- Added fancy Logo (suggested by MrBenn)
- Drew Department Ariel Diagrams
- solid/dotted line by the dress ware area, removed.
- Removed Money Symbols
- Corrected Bonuses
Update: March 1/2009 = Version 17
- Redo on the Legend
Update: February 16/2009 = Version 16
- Cleaned up the Clutter of Background Images, and re-worked the graphics. (Pending Completion)
- Split up Ladies from 4 to 6 Territories
- Condensed Appliances to 5 Territories from 6
- Condensed Furniture to 5 Territories from 6
- Moved Infants from Purple to Red and Grouped it with Girls and Boys
- Re-worked the Beauty Department
- Added Register 1, 2 and 3 = Secure all three and get a Bonus of +2
- Took out the Toy Territory, and Made it all Electronics and Split 2 into 4.
- Split up 3 into 5 in the top Left area
- Added a workable logo to the top right.
- Increased Department Bonus based on the following formula.
(Territories + # Attack Points + # Registers Bordering Department) Divide 3 = Answer + (# Territories to Hold Bonus/2)
- Changed the font to make it look cleaner.
- Raised the Map w/ a Drop Shadow
- Added 9 Territories overall from 33
Update: February 11/2009
1) Removed Attack Paths and Replaced with Shopping Carts!
2) Changed the Background of the Floor layout to look more Concrete (like a Costco floor)
3) Changed the Conquer Mart Text Top Right Corner.
Update: January 30/2009
1) Added some definition to the map.
2) Added a main background
3) Added Bevel to Bonus Bar
4) Removed previous title, and reworked it to the right side.
Update: January 24/2009
1) Added Department Names
Brown = Sign of the Times
D. Blue = House Requirements
Gold = Service and Loyalty
Yellow = Fun and Games
Burgundy = Bare Necessities
Red = Growing Up Fashions
Blue = Big Boys
Purple = Personal Vanity
Pink = Health and Image
2) Added a working legend with Department Bonus Values.
Update: January 17/2009
1) Added Image to Hardware, Pets, Girls and Boys Wear, Small Appliances
2) Changed Bonuses around Men's +1, Customer Service +2, Made Resturant Gold from Blue
3) Added Connection from Kitchen Wares to Bedding
4) Added Connection from Checkouts to Customer Service
5) Increased Purple Bonus as there is 4 connections in, making it difficult to secure.
6) Updated the Color Layer Blue, made them very different.
Update: January 09/2009
0) +1 Extra Territory from 32. Now we have 33 !!!
1) Currently working on skinning every department with a unique image.
2) Moving the Resturant over left and creating a spot in the hugeness of men's wear and dividing that up to fit the restaurant.
3) In the place of the Resturant I have a "Gold" colored Customer Service Area.
4) Working on the Connections in between the departments and will Add a Link from Customer Service to Checkouts.
5) Updated the Circles and Department Names so the Circles are Underneath the Name of the Respective Area.
Update: December 28 / 2008
- Complete Skins on all Territories (Departments)
- Tested XML on Version 10
Update: December 14 / 2008
- Partial Skin on Territories
- Defined Bonus Area's
- Department <Color>
- Removed Skins Pending Copywrite
- XML Completed
- Large and Small Version with Numbers Inspected and Past Validation Test
Update: December 13th / 2008
- Legend with Bonuses
- Map Creator Credit
Update: December 5th / 2008
- Removed Title, as the look of the main section of the map will have to match the title in the end. Content fits the Title Design +)!
- Added White Circles and Adjusted where territory titles are.
- Added Continent Border on outside black border of map.
- Renamed Sporting Goods to Sporting, Men's Accessories to Men's Basics, Heath & Beauty Pharmacy to Heath & Beauty.
- Added department attack crossings.
All other previous versions can be found here:http://www3.telus.net/lzrman/misc/conquerclub/