I must agree this map looks great, particularly for a second draft. The textures match the local topography pretty well, and I'd love to know how you did them. That said, here are a few small gripes, some already covered:Gameplay
- Please clarify the additional bonuses you'll use that bottom parchment for. I think the map is fine as is bonus-wise, but I'll have to see what else you intend before I say yea/nay on anything more.
- Instead of Judah-Benjamin, how about Judah & Benjamin, or Judah and Benjamin? And also consider alphabetical order. As it stands, people who aren't familiar with the Bible will come up with math errors when trying to count up the 12 tribes, as they'll consider Judah-Benjamin as only one tribe.
- I like the bonus numbers you have at present, they're very appropriate for the territory count and borders.Graphics
- I can tell you're using the same base color for all three places where the bonus regions are represented, but the washout occurring on the map makes them all look different. I would suggest going with lighter colors in the mini-map and the text representation to match what the map LOOKS LIKE, rather than what it may strictly speaking be.
- The bridges seem just a smidge too small. You've got space on all connections to make them wider to make the connection more obvious. Your call, though.
- Mediterranean Sea's text is a bit small for the area it's describing. I realize that it's the same text size as the Dead Sea, but considering that the Mediterranean is much bigger than the scale of this map, noting it with bigger text seems more appropriate.
In closing, I love the area-appropriate naming for all the territories. It makes me thankful I actually read all the 1st and 2nd books in the middle of the Old Testament.
Your map got