"New World Order"Clan seeks members

Old information and materials.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

"New World Order"Clan seeks members

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Conspiracy theories? Survival suggestions? social networking?

I want to start this clan / usergroup. we can of course, play games, but mainly, I want to discuss with like minded people about the coming of the NWO on this site, which is all about world dominance. This is to be a SOCIAL clan.

PM me if interested. I am looking for 9 initial members.

Thanks,

================
STATUS: 10 members
================
captain.crazy
jay_a2j
Kotaro
2dimes
LED ZEPPELINER
Simon Viavant
kylegraves1
Juan_Bottom
Dancing Mustard
Haggis_McMutton
Snorri1234
Last edited by captain.crazy on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 11 times in total.
User avatar
Lieutenant captain.crazy
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:43 pm

I'm in.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

Politics: Not the oldest profession, but the results are still the same!***http://jaya2j.mybrute.com
User avatar
Captain jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4195
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby Kotaro on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 pm

If you turn out not to be a multi, I'm in ;)
Image
Highest Rank = 2048Image
Kotaro Fuma, The Terror of Death
User avatar
Private Kotaro
 
Posts: 2830
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:31 pm
Location: Yer Village
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Kotaro wrote:If you turn out not to be a multi, I'm in ;)


Im not a multi.
User avatar
Lieutenant captain.crazy
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:27 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
Kotaro wrote:If you turn out not to be a multi, I'm in ;)


Im not a multi.



Our cover's blown! :oops: (Let the mods waste their time and resources checking out our ipc addresses)
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

Politics: Not the oldest profession, but the results are still the same!***http://jaya2j.mybrute.com
User avatar
Captain jay_a2j
 
Posts: 4195
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:36 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:
Kotaro wrote:If you turn out not to be a multi, I'm in ;)


Im not a multi.



Our cover's blown! :oops: (Let the mods waste their time and resources checking out our ipc addresses)


Is this really that much of a problem?
User avatar
Lieutenant captain.crazy
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby joecoolfrog on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm

A group of like minded wackos discussing their paranoia safe from the eroding affects of common sense....... =D> =D> =D>
User avatar
Brigadier joecoolfrog
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: London ponds
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:A group of like minded wackos discussing their paranoia safe from the eroding affects of common sense....... =D> =D> =D>


Are we not free to do such things? I don't think that Puppet Obama has written that law yet.
User avatar
Lieutenant captain.crazy
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby joecoolfrog on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:A group of like minded wackos discussing their paranoia safe from the eroding affects of common sense....... =D> =D> =D>


Are we not free to do such things? I don't think that Puppet Obama has written that law yet.


Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly. Hardly surprising though given that infantile dig at Obama, think he can control a Canadian owned internet forum do you.....sigh
User avatar
Brigadier joecoolfrog
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: London ponds
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:A group of like minded wackos discussing their paranoia safe from the eroding affects of common sense....... =D> =D> =D>


Are we not free to do such things? I don't think that Puppet Obama has written that law yet.


Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly. Hardly surprising though given that infantile dig at Obama, think he can control a Canadian owned internet forum do you.....sigh


I think I have demonstrated a willingness to debate my convictions openly in the much ado forum. I was under the impression that some of you would rather not discuss it, since you find it so sheepishly boring. If you want to be in the group, just say so. I don't have a problem with that. But my goal for this user group is to is to share information, discuss the verification and refutation of conspiracy claims and to create an overall mutually respectful environment for it. Should I put you on the list?
User avatar
Lieutenant captain.crazy
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby john9blue on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:13 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly.


You could say the same thing about the GH, about JF, about the Heavy Dancers and about Get Out And Push. What's your point? Or were you just being a jerk? :roll:
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby joecoolfrog on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:07 pm

john9blue wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly.


You could say the same thing about the GH, about JF, about the Heavy Dancers and about Get Out And Push. What's your point? Or were you just being a jerk? :roll:


I agree that they are all pathetic groups stuffed with people that just need patting on the heads, insecurity I guess is the reason.
User avatar
Brigadier joecoolfrog
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: London ponds
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:10 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:
john9blue wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly.


You could say the same thing about the GH, about JF, about the Heavy Dancers and about Get Out And Push. What's your point? Or were you just being a jerk? :roll:


I agree that they are all pathetic groups stuffed with people that just need patting on the heads, insecurity I guess is the reason.


It looks to me like you are the one patting yourself on the head... Why don't you just go back to sleep?
User avatar
Lieutenant captain.crazy
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby joecoolfrog on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:13 pm

captain.crazy wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:
john9blue wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly.


You could say the same thing about the GH, about JF, about the Heavy Dancers and about Get Out And Push. What's your point? Or were you just being a jerk? :roll:


I agree that they are all pathetic groups stuffed with people that just need patting on the heads, insecurity I guess is the reason.


It looks to me like you are the one patting yourself on the head... Why don't you just go back to sleep?


Yes nice line in gibberish, now post something that means something :roll:
User avatar
Brigadier joecoolfrog
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:29 pm
Location: London ponds
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: New World Clan seeks members

Postby captain.crazy on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:21 pm

joecoolfrog wrote:
captain.crazy wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:
john9blue wrote:
joecoolfrog wrote:Of course you can but it simply demonstrates the weakness of your convictions that you are not happy to debate openly.


You could say the same thing about the GH, about JF, about the Heavy Dancers and about Get Out And Push. What's your point? Or were you just being a jerk? :roll:


I agree that they are all pathetic groups stuffed with people that just need patting on the heads, insecurity I guess is the reason.


It looks to me like you are the one patting yourself on the head... Why don't you just go back to sleep?


Yes nice line in gibberish, now post something that means something :roll:


Thanks for the sentiments, but you are useless in the grand scheme. All you are capable of is snide remarks and insult. You are now on ignore.
User avatar
Lieutenant captain.crazy
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 pm
Medals: 3
Standard Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Next

Return to Callouts Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login