Conquer Club

Team Game Training

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Team Game Training

Postby Brenton on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:04 pm

So I am already a student in one of the rooms, but I also wanted to learn how to play Team games as the same strategy doesn't seem to apply the same way.

Any help that I can get would be greatly apprecaited.
Sergeant Brenton

Re: Team Game Training

Postby karelpietertje on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:36 pm

the first important lesson is to always fortify to your teammates.
especially forting to the teammate after you is useful so you always have pressure on your opponents.

an exception to this golden rule can be because you have a continent and want to secure it.
Also forting your teammate might not be a good option when you are severely weakened, and can be eliminated.

I would also like to urge you to discuss with your teammates what to do. Tell them what your plans are, and listen to theirs.

good luck! KP
Major karelpietertje

Postby Royal Panda on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Also don't attack your team-mates unless they only have 1s, and only then if it's necessary (ie. to secure a bonus). Keep organised and in constant communication with your team; the winning team is often the most organised.
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby gloryordeath on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:46 pm

I'll add you to our team game classroom. Report to the teachers there.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Postby Ace Rimmer on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:00 am

gloryordeath wrote:I'll add you to our team game classroom. Report to the teachers there.

Do you have team-only training, or would I need to go through the regular society training? I'd like to get some instruction on team games.

Jake
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby gloryordeath on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:24 pm

jakewilliams wrote:
gloryordeath wrote:I'll add you to our team game classroom. Report to the teachers there.

Do you have team-only training, or would I need to go through the regular society training? I'd like to get some instruction on team games.

Jake

We have a team classroom and teachers but it is intended for members of the society who are getting help and wish to expand into team games as well.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Return to SoC Training Grounds