Conquer Club

The Balkan Peninsula [FF] --Feb 2nd 2010--

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Balkan Peninsula [FF] --Feb 2nd 2010--

Postby Prosvetitelj on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:35 am

Yes, I assumed it had relation with that, and I like how you managed to keep the map politically correct (I'm from Serbia so I hope that counts something).
I was just mislead by the "legends" (income description) that Kosovo was one of those "if you control region X, then with this you get additional +1".
Brigadier Prosvetitelj

Postby MrBenn on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Prosvetitelj wrote:Yes, I assumed it had relation with that, and I like how you managed to keep the map politically correct (I'm from Serbia so I hope that counts something).
I was just mislead by the "legends" (income description) that Kosovo was one of those "if you control region X, then with this you get additional +1".

You have a fair point - I suppose you could put it down as being a quirk of the map ;-)
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby chapcrap on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:50 pm

MrBenn wrote:
Prosvetitelj wrote:Yes, I assumed it had relation with that, and I like how you managed to keep the map politically correct (I'm from Serbia so I hope that counts something).

You have a fair point - I suppose you could put it down as being a quirk of the map ;-)

If he has a fair point, then shouldn't something be changed? It would be nice for it to be clear ahead of time, instead of having to learn quirks.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Jippd on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:36 pm

I agree this should be more clear. If you hold serbia (including kosovo) is it worth +5 and +1 or just +5?
Major Jippd

Postby perchorin on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:08 am

I've always thought this was unclear, would be good to fix it I think.
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Postby MrBenn on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Jippd wrote:I agree this should be more clear. If you hold serbia (including kosovo) is it worth +5 and +1 or just +5?

How could this be made clearer? I'd be happy to. change the XML to take Kosovo out of the Serbia bonus zone,if that makes sense enough?
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Previous

Return to The Atlas