Enable the use of the Shift and arrow keys when deleting PMs

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Enable the use of the Shift and arrow keys when deleting PMs

Postby macbone on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Concise description:
  • Improve the Inbox to allow holding down Shift and then pressing the down arrow to select multiple PMs for deletion

Specifics/Details:
  • Email programs and sites allow users to select multiple emails for deletion at once by selecting one email, holding down shift, and pressing the up/down arrows to select several emails, and then deleting them all at one stroke.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • It's not uncommon for me to log on and find I have ten or more new PMs. I keep some PMs in my Inbox for later action or reminders, so I don't want to delete everything at once. This would allow users delete a group of PMs faster than manually clicking each individual box.
Major macbone
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Location: Looking out over Victoria Harbor, thinking about Middle Earth and how good my wife looks
Medals: 75
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9)
Training Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Enable the use of the Shift and arrow keys when deleting

Postby nietzsche on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:13 am

not gonna happen, because it's phpbb stuff

and it would take lackattack like 3423423432432 hours to do it, and we all know he only works 2 hours a day, most of it is small talk with andy

Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Return to Suggestions