Conquer Club

Drop-Down Menu

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Drop-Down Menu

Postby ViperOverLord on Sat May 17, 2014 4:16 pm

Drop-Down Menu

Some of the latest changes to the site format are well. However, one major flaw is that it takes two clicks to get to places like the forum page. That's one click and one page load too many. There needs to be a drop-down menu that lists the options when a user scrolls the mouse over the option.

EG, Scroll over the community page and a drop-down menu will display. Then you can choose options from forum such as social, academy, dispatch, teams; thereby, bypassing the community page. Should one want to see that community page, then he/she could still click upon it to see the graphics to see the visual concepts. This of course would be done for all the categories as well (clans, tournaments, etc).

Thank you, and I shall be looking forward to receiving my over-due suggestions medal.
Major ViperOverLord

Re: Drop-Down Menu

Postby IcePack on Sat May 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Forum now has a one click option on the left interaction menu, when in games area. Forum area will be added in the future on the left .

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: Drop-Down Menu

Postby ViperOverLord on Sun May 18, 2014 12:10 am

IcePack wrote:Forum now has a one click option on the left interaction menu, when in games area. Forum area will be added in the future on the left .

I'd still employ the drop-down menu and grant me my overdue suggestions medal :lol:
Major ViperOverLord

Return to Suggestions