Conquer Club

Missed turns/ kicking players

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Missed turns/ kicking players

Postby BuckNasty00 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:02 am

This is an issue thats come up for me recently. I feel like a change needs to be done with the policy of missed turns. I think if you miss 2 turns back to back you should get kicked and if you miss 3 turns in general in a game I think that player should be tossed. I understand that everyone has a real life and things to do. Thats why I'd say let one pass etc. But when I player joins a game, you know its 24 hours for taking turns. So if that player joins a game, that person should realize they need to check here once a day. Also its and probably more important is that its not fair for the other players in the game. The flow and gameplay of that game play shouldn't be effected by someone's constant missed turns.
Thats my 2 cents.

Just as an example of what I've been going through with this: I've been in a game on world 2.1 map with flat rate. Its down to three people and its been going on forever since its flat rate and no team ups have really happened. To make this even more frustrating is that one player has missed probably at least 15 turns. Im not exaggerating I swear. He has yet to get kicked beacause it hasnt been 3 in a row. Its very annoying. Makes it go slower and harder to play the game too. At times I treat him as neutral troops since he doesnt play but then he'll pop up for a few turns again. lol Its frustrating.

Like I said this is just my thoughts and opinions on the matter. 8-)
Cadet BuckNasty00

Re: Missed turns/ kicking players

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:56 pm

BuckNasty00 wrote:This is an issue thats come up for me recently. I feel like a change needs to be done with the policy of missed turns. I think if you miss 2 turns back to back you should get kicked and if you miss 3 turns in general in a game I think that player should be tossed. I understand that everyone has a real life and things to do. Thats why I'd say let one pass etc. But when I player joins a game, you know its 24 hours for taking turns. So if that player joins a game, that person should realize they need to check here once a day. Also its and probably more important is that its not fair for the other players in the game. The flow and gameplay of that game play shouldn't be effected by someone's constant missed turns.
Thats my 2 cents.

Just as an example of what I've been going through with this: I've been in a game on world 2.1 map with flat rate. Its down to three people and its been going on forever since its flat rate and no team ups have really happened. To make this even more frustrating is that one player has missed probably at least 15 turns. Im not exaggerating I swear. He has yet to get kicked beacause it hasnt been 3 in a row. Its very annoying. Makes it go slower and harder to play the game too. At times I treat him as neutral troops since he doesnt play but then he'll pop up for a few turns again. lol Its frustrating.

Like I said this is just my thoughts and opinions on the matter. 8-)

So what about games that go 100+ rounds? You miss 2 turns in 100+ rounds and you get kicked? seems unfair.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby owenshooter on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:03 pm

also seems like someone didn't do a search before posting this... *yawn*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BuckNasty00 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:33 pm

and of course such great replies.......not sure why i bother
Cadet BuckNasty00

Return to Suggestions