Conquer Club

Sub forum for dice and stats discussion

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: Sub forum for dice and stats discussion

Postby owenshooter on Sat May 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Symmetry wrote:I've had a couple of my suggestions implemented, although one was rejected and then implemented separately. Also, remember when I mentioned being asked to be a mod?

You kind of flew off the handle, of course, but oddly enough I was asked to be a mod for the suggestions forum. Fun Sum fact right there.

Anyway, I've not accused you of formatting my posts, I'm saying your trolling me for the formatting of my posts.

I've addressed the questions as best I can, which ones do you feel have been ignored?

because you have not addressed, yet again, what i stated. you do not answer criticism of your ideas. you simply continue to post the same things/ideas over and over and over and over and over and over, until people just give up and ignore your posts (which is why i hadn't responded. sometimes, i think it is best to not feed the troll)...

and as far as being asked to be a mod in the suggestions forum, that is like being asked to be the lead clerk at the dead letters office of the santa office. this is basically a COLLECTION zone now. very few ideas are actually implemented. there was a nice bump yesterday of an idea to help with the dead beating issue in poly games... it was from TWO YEARS AGO and has still not been dealt with. and that is a recent idea!!!!

sorry, you have been weighed... you have been measured... and you have been found wanting...

the black jesus is no longer amused by your one trick posting..-Jésus noir

p.s.-and i found your list of "accomplishments" laughable... want to compare CC resumes as to what each of us have participated in getting implemented changed?
you really don't want to go there... i suggest you go back under your bridge and wait for an unsuspecting member to troll...

p.p.s.-it speaks volumes that you spend so much time discussing me about the CC world. just get it over with and join my fan club...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Symmetry on Sat May 07, 2016 11:19 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Personally, I see it as an opportunity for people who like to crunch numbers to post without being shot down.

Can we create a WingCmdr Appreciation forum at the same time, as an opportunity for people who like to extoll my virtues without being shot down.

*insert skepta link here*

Symm, explain why this is a good/bad idea and we can go from there. Always best to look at extreme to understand concepts

I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

Do you mean what would be good\bad about a crunching numbers thread?

I've always found that side of things kind of interesting. It can reveal things that are often counter-intuitive. Take books like Freakanomics, or Moneyball, for example.

I suppose the bad side, as Metz suggested, would be that it would encourage people to participate in the forums.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun May 08, 2016 2:18 am

Symmetry wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Personally, I see it as an opportunity for people who like to crunch numbers to post without being shot down.

Can we create a WingCmdr Appreciation forum at the same time, as an opportunity for people who like to extoll my virtues without being shot down.

Symm, explain why this is a good/bad idea and we can go from there. Always best to look at extreme to understand concepts

I've always found that side of things kind of interesting. It can reveal things that are often counter-intuitive. Take books like Freakanomics, or Moneyball, for example.

I suppose the bad side, as Metz suggested, would be that it would encourage people to participate in the forums.

No. What would be good/bad about a wingcmdr Ginkapo appreciation forum?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Symmetry on Sun May 08, 2016 6:29 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

No. What would be good/bad about a wingcmdr Ginkapo appreciation forum?

Ah, OK, I don't think that's a good idea for the Suggestions forum .
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun May 08, 2016 8:40 am

Symmetry wrote:Ah, OK, I don't think that's a good idea for the Suggestions forum .

What? Reasoned discussion and debate?

Well as no one has brought any objections I suggest that we implement the WingCmdr Appreciation Thread as a sub-forum to General Discussion from next monday.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby owenshooter on Sun May 08, 2016 1:41 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ah, OK, I don't think that's a good idea for the Suggestions forum .

What? Reasoned discussion and debate?

Well as no one has brought any objections I suggest that we implement the WingCmdr Appreciation Thread as a sub-forum to General Discussion from next monday.

doesn't matter, if someone has a valid objection, just ignore and repost the same thing over and over, it is that simple. i look forward to your new sub-forum this upcoming monday!!-Bj
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Symmetry on Mon May 09, 2016 12:35 am

I can only ask again, which questions do you feel have been ignored?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue May 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby Symmetry on Thu May 12, 2016 1:25 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Well as no one has brought any objections I suggest that we implement the WingCmdr Appreciation Thread as a sub-forum to General Discussion from next monday.

I think you may be even less popular than me mate, and that's from a guy who had his suggestion nixed by a mod asking that I be banned from every forum on the site for even making this suggestion.

I don't think you want that kind of attention.
Sergeant Symmetry

Previous

Return to Suggestions