Conquer Club

How about and Office Wars Map?

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

How about and Office Wars Map?

Postby artillery77 on Thu May 05, 2016 8:07 pm

[Delete Me]
I don't know how to make a map, but if I did, I think an office war map would be a great one.

The goal for victory would be to control 1 of 3 "Great Idea" Trails.

In four corners are the the CFO (North), CMO (West), CIO (East) and the COO (South), each worth plus 1. Each abut to two departments. CFO has Finance and Accounting/Payroll, CMO has Sales and Inside Sales, CIO has IT and R&D, COO has Manufacturing and Purchasing. In each department are 2 good people, each belonging to a "Great Idea" trail. In each department are also 2 Nepotism Brats. If the C level controls that department's 2 good people, they are worth +1 more. If someone who is not the C level controls the two nepotism brats, every territory in the department loses 1 while the nepotism brats each gain 1.

In the middle, starting neutral, is the CEO. The CEO is worth 5 each turn, less 1 for each C position not controlled. The CEO can bombard any other C level position. The CEO will also bombard 1 random person for a negative army in a department that does not have enough outside resources. (Finance-Bankers, Accounting/Payroll - Auditors, Sales - Customers, Inside Sales - Orders, IT - Software Developers, R&D - Industrial Designers/Machinists, Manufacturing - Labor, Purchasing - Supply Chain) This is a random blaming that will happen even if CEO is in neutral. Departments are safe if they have at least 2 outside resources held.

Outside resources reset to 0 if they are cutoff from their owner controlling a relevent resource. Bankers need line to Sales forecast, Auditor needs line to purchasing etc.

Victory is holding drawn on map path of different organizations conecting customer to production, engineering to marketing or accounting to IT....

Lots of areas to make funny remarks on how the office can really attack. (Inside sales can assault tax compliance, credit can attack sales, engineering can attack production,

Of course, the admins can attack each other. :)

Anyway, would love to play something like that.

[/Delete Me]

Concise description:
  • xxxxxxx

Specifics/Details:
  • xxxxxxx

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • xxxxxxx
Lieutenant artillery77

Re: How about and Office Wars Map?

Postby IcePack on Thu May 05, 2016 8:23 pm

You might post this in the Foundry area

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: How about and Office Wars Map?

Postby Razorvich on Wed May 11, 2016 7:16 am

artillery77 has taken your advice IcePack

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 5#p4816900

Good luck artillery77

Locked.
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Return to Suggestions