Conquer Club

Rotating cards for cash-ins

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Postby WALLZ on Sun May 10, 2020 9:18 pm

This is just a small detail that i have found stupid and often unfair. Getting the same territory card 3 times in 3 sets seems ridiculous. It is not a huge thing, but it would be cool if all the cards rotated through before a "shuffle" of the deck like when you play in person. The advantage is small when you get lucky and have repeated cards, but it is there.

This suggestion to me is just a small balancing thing. I doubt many will care, and that's ok. When i play a competitive game and the other guy keeps getting a bonus 2 on the same spot it seems unnecessary.

I understand it is random, but in one game i remember using the same card up to 4 times in a row. that happened just the once that i remember. but it happens twice in a row a lot, and sometimes 3 times in a row.

Whats some others thoughts on this topic?
Cheers
Colonel WALLZ

Re: Rotating cards for cash-ins

Postby Mad777 on Sun May 10, 2020 9:25 pm

same applies in nuke or zombie, you cash a set and you end you turn and get one of the card you trade. It’s ok when many players still engage and everyone has 3-4 cards or more, but it happen when should be at least half of the territs card on the deck.
I don’t think the system keep the card used but shuffle it at each player turn which is dumb.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Return to Suggestions