Conquer Club

A PLACE TO MAKE REAL TIME GAMES AND FRIENDS LIKE IT USE TO

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

A PLACE TO MAKE REAL TIME GAMES AND FRIENDS LIKE IT USE TO

Postby jacaf on Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:21 pm

hello everyone ive been a memeber since the very beginning and seen many changes. The worst here for me is #1, I have 16 active games going as i write this. As i remember chat was awsome there were different tabs such as social, callouts, ect.. Meet many fine people who than in turn begame great team mates. I know things change but the chat is now pedectic... ive been back on for almost two months and there is never no one there. Right, I know you can''t control that but we need something we can do to play RT GAMES instead of staring at pc with 16 active games. as for the chat thats on the side of the screen, it the same 6 or 7 players every day. i know they do make some games in this side chat room, which i cant even find the settings on them. get rid of the bullcrap chat and go back to REAL CHAT ROOM oh and maybe put a tab for real time games anyone who has been here since the beginning when there were'nt millons of memberes know what im talking bout KUDO BY THE WAY OF GROWTH IN CC.... tnks

PLACE THE NAME OF THE SUGGESTION IN THE SUBJECT LINE!

Things to remember when posting a new suggestion are that the dice are random, and that lots of analysis has been done on them both internally and public by community members. Also, please take time to search for previous similar suggestions and, if possible, to check current and archived threads before posting something "new". Delete the xxxxxxx, and substitute your text.

Any questions, contact one of the Suggestions Moderators.
[/Delete Me]

Concise description:
  • xxxxxxx

Specifics/Details:
  • xxxxxxx

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • xxxxxxx
Private 1st Class jacaf

Re: A PLACE TO MAKE REAL TIME GAMES AND FRIENDS LIKE IT USE

Postby Ogenus on Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:51 am

I have already answered this in a similar thread. What's wrong with this issue that you repeat? haunt the house
New Recruit Ogenus

Return to Suggestions