Conquer Club

Fog without Game Log or Overview

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Fog without Game Log or Overview

Postby guido74 on Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:44 am

Fog without Game Log or Overview/b]

[b]Concise description:

• Create a game option which removes details from game log and overview. No information about how many territories each player has. No information about how many troops a player deploys. No information about what attacks were made. No information about reinforcements. No information about a player receiving a spoil. No information about how many spoils each player has. Each player still sees the regions and troops that border his/her territories. Each player can see the turn order, who's currently playing his/her turn, when his/her turn started and ended.

Specifics/Details:
  • Only text in log is PlayerName started turn and PlayerName ended turn. Only overview information displayed is turn order and who is currently playing his/her turn./list]

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
    • This would make many multiplayer games more challenging and give a fresh approach to games.
Major guido74

Re: Fog without Game Log or Overview

Postby malabrosse on Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:02 am

Whith this setting the chat will become the only way to obtain information about far event. I think if we go with that it must be made clear to the player that infos in the chat are legal and in fqct the main thing with this option.
Major malabrosse

Postby guido74 on Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:06 am

malabrosse wrote:Whith this setting the chat will become the only way to obtain information about far event. I think if we go with that it must be made clear to the player that infos in the chat are legal and in fqct the main thing with this option.
agreed
Major guido74

Postby chuck D on Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:14 pm

Well I'm of course a fan of this deep fog option. Hopefully it can get done. I think your description is a little bit better and tighter than mine was of this deep fog option. Maybe quote "Total Fog" is a better name.
fight the power

Major chuck D

Postby Nucker on Wed May 24, 2023 9:41 am

Good suggestion
Major Nucker

Return to Suggestions