- A feature to add descriptive tags to a rating, to provide some explanation.
- When you leave a rating, beneath the input section for stars, there would be a bunch (say, 10 to 20) of descriptors with a checkbox next to each one. You would check off any that apply (say, up to 3). These descriptors would appear alongside the stars on the recepient's ratings page.
- Because their time is better spent hunting multiple accounts and answering support tickets, staff would not investigate "unfair" ratings tags. Members would still have the option of discussing with the author directly, and tags should go live along with the "Allow written responses to ratings" suggestion.
- Examples of tags: Deadbeat, Timely, Friendly, Rude, Sore Loser, Trustworthy, Backstabber. If you have any to add please share!
This will improve the following aspects of the site:
- Members will be able to better express themselves when leaving ratings.
- Members will understand the reasons behind ratings.
EDIT: Please give your input on this suggestion!