High/Low

Suggestions that have been inactive for a long period of time.

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

High/Low

Postby Phil1580 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:11 am

Any way to have on a player's profile their alltime high & alltime low scores?

I have a 6 way game approaching a year, and noticed that the only player eliminated has 46 points now, lower than the lowest guy on the Scoreboard. But I swear this guy once showed as a Captain on our game. A historical high/low would help keep perspective.
Sergeant 1st Class Phil1580

Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: High/Low

Postby the.killing.44 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:30 am

Phil1580 wrote:Any way to have on a player's profile their alltime high & alltime low scores?

I have a 6 way game approaching a year, and noticed that the only player eliminated has 46 points now, lower than the lowest guy on the Scoreboard. But I swear this guy once showed as a Captain on our game. A historical high/low would help keep perspective.

There's a plugin for that, I forget which one it is though. If you get it (and someone will remember which it is) go to the players profile and above his wall there will be a chart.

Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Postby the.killing.44 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:43 am

Well, so help me god, I looked through your games and found it — Game 1821055
You are right, indeed. This is the guy's chart:
The guy was at 1900+ pts once, wonder what happened....

The plugin is called 'Conquerstats', by the way

Major the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (3) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (4)

Postby sailorseal on Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm

How do you get that?
Cook sailorseal

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Postby Joodoo on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:20 pm

sailorseal wrote:How do you get that?

Here
TheSaxlad wrote:The Dice suck a lot of the time.

And if they dont suck then they blow.

:D
Lieutenant Joodoo

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Return to Archived Suggestions