Why did the hippo leave us? [contest]

Current news, information, and exciting things from the world of Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators, Media Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Well, why?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:31 am

Having reached the age of sexual maturity (7) the hippo has gone to seek a female.
15
34%
His 70 cm lips got between him and his keyboard and he could no longer type.
1
2%
He's searching for Purina Hippo Chow.
3
7%
The cops finally found out what "short grasses" the hippo preferred!
5
11%
He's busy wallowing in the mud, and simply forgot when it was time to come out.
7
16%
The ghost of Victor Sullivan had him assassinated!
9
20%
He's busy auditioning as the next spokesman for Jenny Craig.
4
9%
 
Total votes : 44

Re: Why did the hippo leave us? [contest]

Postby Bradley Bomber on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:14 pm

He went out the door, got even fatter, then couldn't fit back in.
User avatar
Cadet Bradley Bomber
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:12 am
Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Why did the hippo leave us? [contest]

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Another hippo killed him.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant notyou2
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Why did the hippo leave us? [contest]

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:53 pm

Oh oh oh.....the Copenhagen zoo deemed that his genes were not diverse enough, so they killed him and cut him up in front of children and fed him to the zoo's lions.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant notyou2
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Why did the hippo leave us? [contest]

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:08 pm

notyou2 wrote:Oh oh oh.....the Copenhagen zoo deemed that his genes were not diverse enough, so they killed him and cut him up in front of children and fed him to the zoo's lions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 9456
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Why did the hippo leave us? [contest]

Postby notyou2 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Oh oh oh.....the Copenhagen zoo deemed that his genes were not diverse enough, so they killed him and cut him up in front of children and fed him to the zoo's lions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:



Did you read that story about Marius the giraffe? Unbelievable.

Surely they could have found a home for him.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant notyou2
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Re: Why did the hippo leave us? [contest]

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:41 am

notyou2 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Oh oh oh.....the Copenhagen zoo deemed that his genes were not diverse enough, so they killed him and cut him up in front of children and fed him to the zoo's lions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:



Did you read that story about Marius the giraffe? Unbelievable.

Surely they could have found a home for him.

I personally don't understand the outrage. I'm with the zookeeper who said, "if it was a pig nobody would raise an eyebrow." Animals eat other animals. Why is it more cruel to kill a giraffe to feed the lions than to kill a cow to feed the lions?

I'm not insensitive. I wish it were otherwise, but the universe is set up to guarantee death and suffering. Net entropy always increases, so you cannot build without destroying, and you cannot live without killing.
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 9456
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Why did the hippo leave us? [contest]

Postby notyou2 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:07 am

Dukasaur wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Oh oh oh.....the Copenhagen zoo deemed that his genes were not diverse enough, so they killed him and cut him up in front of children and fed him to the zoo's lions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:



Did you read that story about Marius the giraffe? Unbelievable.

Surely they could have found a home for him.

I personally don't understand the outrage. I'm with the zookeeper who said, "if it was a pig nobody would raise an eyebrow." Animals eat other animals. Why is it more cruel to kill a giraffe to feed the lions than to kill a cow to feed the lions?

I'm not insensitive. I wish it were otherwise, but the universe is set up to guarantee death and suffering. Net entropy always increases, so you cannot build without destroying, and you cannot live without killing.


As a child I had a lot of freckles. Giraffes hold a special place in my heart.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant notyou2
 
Posts: 2314
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Location: In the here and now
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Newsletter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login