Tournament Newsletter Graphics Competition

Old issues and old threads regarding various newsletter things.

Moderators: Media Team, Community Team, Global Moderators

Tournament Newsletter Graphics Competition

Postby sailorseal on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Tournament Newsletter Graphics Competition!
The latest edition of the tournament newsletter was Issue 85, that's a monumental number. The current graphics have been around for longer then me, much longer then me, so I think its time for a new pair of shoes. For the next four weeks I would like anyone to submit a new set of graphics for the newsletter.
The details are as follows:
Requirements:
1. You must submit a replacement for all of the following
show

2. They must be close in size to the current graphics

Thanks everyone, have fun!
sailor
Cook sailorseal

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Re: Tournament Newsletter Graphics Competition

Postby Night Strike on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 pm

Do items From the Desk of the Tournament Directors fall under Letters to the Editor? Or should it get its own category?
Captain Night Strike
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 79
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (18)

Re: Tournament Newsletter Graphics Competition

Postby sailorseal on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Night Strike wrote:Do items From the Desk of the Tournament Directors fall under Letters to the Editor? Or should it get its own category?

I would like to keep the two separate
Cook sailorseal

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (3)

Return to Newsletter Archives