CC Dispatch [Issue 98: 29-06-2013] Bowl Me Over!

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team, Media Team

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 98: 29-06-2013] Bowl Me Over!

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:14 am

Frox333 wrote:btw dukasaur, you say comrades too? hmmmmm, maybe you are me except through a worm hole...cauz that's how I greet every1...

Actually, the "Greetings, comrades" has been part of Dispatch tradition since Issue 24. Samuelc812 started that. The Dispatch got a facelift in Issue 23 with a new military theme and new graphics, and the comrades in arms was seen as a way to reinforce it. Every CC publisher has used it since.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Return to Newsletter Issues